• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom CSM: Devil War OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah there will be, any suggestions on how it should go?

Also poor Mirabelle.
Well you mentioned it would be Maeve. Is that your own character or just one of the antagonists? Will she be spying on everyone? I think it would be a good idea. And if possible recruit people so people can't tell who is the bad guy otherwise this is probably gonna be a 1x1

Also is Anime Queen just npc?

Yeah that sounds like a good idea, I will try to recruit people as well. Yes Maeve is my character that I need to make a sheet for. I am bad at making sheets :(

No, she isn't active on the weekends I think. I think we should give her a day or two before deciding.

I think we need to reevaluate the rp. To be honest it is kinda a mess because of me or maybe it isn't. But I think we need to be more inclusive so people feel like they can join.

Yeah that sounds like a good idea, I will try to recruit people as well. Yes Maeve is my character that I need to make a sheet for. I am bad at making sheets :(

No, she isn't active on the weekends I think. I think we should give her a day or two before deciding.

I think we need to reevaluate the rp. To be honest it is kinda a mess because of me or maybe it isn't. But I think we need to be more inclusive so people feel like they can join.
Ah that makes sense. Definitely should brainstorm with all the GMs for the next arc. Awe no worries. I'm sure you're not bad and the more you do it the more you have an idea of how to apply one. Of course, everyone is different. If definitely helps me when I make mine so I can remember my characters.

The RP isn't a mess whereas it is rushed. It's best to draw up ideas like obstacles, situations or give a bit of character connections. Whatever it needs to make the arc last.

Agreed on inclusive. Rn would be the best time as if recruiting more people without others needing to see what happened before.

Awwwe thank you

Yeah. I think we should talk about it more. So I was thinking that maybe Maeve would last a while before being found out as a spy. Perhaps till the final arc if she bonds with everyone. But I think it would be good if it’s a big reveal though and dramatic.

I will try my best to recruit people. It’s not always easy but I’ll try.

Awwwe thank you

Yeah. I think we should talk about it more. So I was thinking that maybe Maeve would last a while before being found out as a spy. Perhaps till the final arc if she bonds with everyone. But I think it would be good if it’s a big reveal though and dramatic.

I will try my best to recruit people. It’s not always easy but I’ll try.
Awe it's fine if you can't, otherwise I enjoy rping with you ^-^

I see so like getting close and turning a new leaf? :c

Awe it's fine if you can't, otherwise I enjoy rping with you ^-^

I see so like getting close and turning a new leaf? :c
I enjoy rping with you too. I just think for a group rp we need more people ya know? Hopefully we can get some people either the coming week or today.

Kind of yes.

I enjoy rping with you too. I just think for a group rp we need more people ya know? Hopefully we can get some people either the coming week or today.

Kind of yes.
I agree. All I can say is keep booping every 24hrs to get people if not there is always a reboot, but I would wait for a couple of weeks just in case since it takes a while to get people.

Lmaoooo I guess I can see it. Should I respond or wait to get people?
You can if you want as long as we don't start the next arc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back