• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

CrystalFalls x Refaulted

Favorite Units?

• Elimo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lancia

• Eltri

• Tiara

• Rashil

• Aisha

• Il & Mina

• Edea

• Melchio

• Mifune

• Luna

• Kikuri

• Sefia

• Themis

• Golem

• Copra

• Eze

• Lance

• Magress

• Selena

• Atro

• Lario

• Rickel

• Douglas

• Amy

• GX

• Michele

• Lodin

• Zelban

• Lilith

• Logan

• Zephyr

• Lico

• Reeze

• Serin

• Ramna

• Farlon

• Ophelia

• Luly

• I ran out of choices...

• Total voters

Brave-Frontier-291981-full.jpeg

W?????? s???????...

T? ??? ????? ?? G???? G???...

5 gems per summon.

Gems can be obtained through daily prizes or completely a certain stage in the roleplay.

200 honor points per summon.

Honor points can be obtained through daily prizes and for every ten posts in the RP. (Gains 50 pts every ten posts)

Last edited by a moderator:
Genevieve stared at the cave filled with bubbling lava pits. "Are you serious?!" she exclaimed, staring at the sight before her. So a summoner was in risk of being burned to a crisp by lava; how... wonderful. She summoned her team, asking Selena to scout ahead, as she was the least affected out of her entire team.

Geil yawned as he trecked up the path leading to the lava caves. He sighed, wishing he didn't have to go on a dangerous mission. It was a nice day in the Capital, and had wished he could have spent it relaxing around the bustling city, watching the citizens go about their daily lives and be with his fellow Summoners. As he reached the entrance to the cave, he noticed a girl Summon a Unit and send it into the cave. He hesitantly shouted out to her. "H-hey! Who are you?! And w-what are you d-doing here?!"

"...I'm a summoner, you dolt." Genevieve replied, rolling her eyes at the other boy. She backed up from the cave as she felt a blast of hot air emanate from the cave. She hoped that it would get better the further she ventured into the cave. Which wouldn't be that likely, as heat came from inside the caves. "And I'm guessing that you are also a summoner, if you are coming here if anywhere."

Geil gripped the ends of his sleeves with his hands. First-time encounters weren't his favorite experiences in the world, especially when it came to other Summoners or human's of the opposite sex. Unfortunately for him, both feature's were included in the bundle. He sighed, moving some of his hair out of his face. "Yes, I am a Summoner. I-I'm Geil Juno. What about you?" He didn't enjoy being called a dolt, and he was inwardly seething at the insult.

"I'm Genevieve H. Beauford, and do not ask what my middle name is." Genevieve replied coolly, without missing a beat. She was used to introducing herself, as having a lineage often granted people more political influences than others. She raised an eyebrow at the others stutter, while trying the shrink away from the heat. She liked tropical climates; but this wasn't even close. This was the kind of hot that would set you on fire if you weren't careful.

Geil walked forward towards the cave entrance, keeping a moderately sized distance away from the cave. He felt the heat roll out of the entrance in waves, ruffling his robe. He frowned. The heat never really bothered him, and neither did the cold. He was sure he wouldn't even notice if his own limbs were burning off. Though that was not a likely scenario. He rubbed his chin, thinking. "Nice to meet you, Genevieve. You n-now have me curious..." He raised his hand and summoned Sergio. His Water Unit seemed somewhat unaffected by the heat that boiled within the cave.

"Ice Ruler Sergio?!" Genevieve stared, impressed. The guy was pretty good, to have the energy to summon Ice Ruler Sergio for a long time. Her five stars cost too much to be summoned regularly, at least for now. "You are so lucky." And now she was wishing that she had an evolution of Siren; that bubble of water would be so much help in this god-forsaken excuse of a cave.

Geil nodded, holding both his arms out and rolling up the sleeves. Sergio walked over and drew his sword, placing the tip of it against Geil's skin. He felt the bitter freezing shock go through his arms as ice appeared on his skin, covering most of his forearm. He then proceeded to do the process with his other arm, his legs, and the back of his neck. After some of his body became covered in ice, Sergio approached Genevieve. "Sergio's ice is extremely cold, almost unmeltable by fire. In his five star form, I learned that an easy way to cover area with high temperatures is use Sergio's ice to coat parts of my body and help keep my overall body temp down so I don't melt. If you do the same, then we can go into the cave without much worry. I might have to refresh the ice at certain points. Just a reminder." Sergio lifted his sword up, motioning at Genevieve's arms.

"It's fine, that where Selena can help me." She motioned to the summon, who was walking back towards them, completely unaffected by the cave. Genevieve grinned as Ice Selena rolled her eyes, and a light frost pattern appeared over her clothes. The clothes would be heatproof as long as she kept Selena here, which she was going to do anyways since this was a fire domain. "Come on, we should go in!" Genevieve grinned at Geil, pulling him by the sleeve of his cloak.

Geil almost tripped when Genevieve suddenly grabbed him and started to drag him into the cave. Sergio chuckled somewhat at Geil's lack of balance, then disappeared in a whirl of ice shards. Geil made a snide face at the spot where his unit had just been standing. He let Genevieve take point, not sure how the whole situation would turn out. He rarely worked with people, preferring to go out on his own and take care of whatever he was assigned. He hadn't expected this blonde girl to be there to assist him. He groaned, matching her pace so he didn't lag behind or go faster than her. "So. I assume you're a Summoner from the Capital? If not, then sorry if you t-take any offense."

"Oh, that capital? Nope." Genevieve answered, rolling her eyes as Ice Selena outright laughed at the question. "I'm a summoner for more personal reasons, such as to take a tour to the land of Agni. And take back my ancestor's symbol of power kind of thing." she kept dragging Geil with her, and abruptly stopped when a horde of goblins swarmed in front of her. She stared at the tiny, annoying, and the irritating hordes in front of her.

Geil watched the goblins approach them and held up his hand again, preparing to Summon. "Huh...I see..." Suddenly, Sergio popped up again, spinning his sword rapidly before pointing it at the group in front of him. The monsters seemed a little frightened by the powerful Unit in front of him, but one bold one leaped at Sergio, ready to strike. But Sergio was prepared beforehand. He quickly flicked his wrist, cutting the creature in two.

Genevieve whistled, impressed by Sergio's display. "That was... fast. Come on, Selena, let's do this!" Selena rolled her eyes at her summoner again; unsheathing her sword and slicing in an arc at the front line of goblins, causing them to explode in panic. The goblins ran in random directions, and Genevieve stared at them running in circles.

Sergio disappeared again, replaced by May and Verica. "Two Units are better than one. Even if they are lower in stars." At that, his Units leaped headfirst at the scrambling group of monsters. He gripped his chest, grunting. He was using a lot of energy, and they weren't even in the thick of fighting yet. But May simply electrocuted some goblins while Verica slashed his sword, a mad grin on his face.

"Leader Skill: Water Spirit's Power!" Genevieve grinned as Ice Selena's attacks became faster and more brutal, so did Verica's. Nice. More goblins came rushing in. "Just how many goblins are there?" Genevieve was on the verge of pulling out her hair, staring at the almost endless sea of goblins. They couldn't outlast all of those. "Geil, step back for a second, will you?" Without waiting to see if Geil had actually done what she said, Genevieve called out; "Brave burst: Divine Hail!"

Geil leaped back with surprising speed as the Brave Burst was sent over the army of Fire creatures. Most of the horde were taken out, but a hefty bunch was still left to take out. He pointed to Verica. "Brave Burst: Crazy Slash!" Verica leaped into the fray of beasts, swinging madly. He cut through a large part of them before having to retreat to avoid being cornered. Geil waved his hand at May. "Brave Burst: Healing Samba!" Verica seemed pretty drained, and he didn't want to have to summon Sergio until the ice needed to be refreshed. May started to twirl, static bolts connecting to Verica and Selena and upping their strength again.

"Magician Lily! Summon!" Genevieve called out, the cost of energy making her flinch. She ignored the pain, focusing more on the massacre of goblins. The fight continued like that, until she spotted Witch Liza coming out from the deeper areas of the cave. "Are you serious? Brave burst: Soul Intention!" she watched in glee as she saw the 6-combo hit the unit, and a red skull hovering over her form before dissipating.

Geil watched Genevieve Summon Lily. A useful Unit for preventing enemies from using Brave Bursts on them, a greater combo would be if one of the two Summoners had the ability to Paralyze their foe. Witch Liza seemed infuriated by the inability to roast them alive quickly, and shot a spiral of flames at him. He simply leaped out of the way, and held up his hand, his previous two units disappearing, and Sergio taking their place. Pain erupted in his chest, but he ignored it and sent Sergio slashing at the Witch, tapping her with his sword and freezing her instantly. Then, with a kick, shattered the Unit into a million pieces. He retrieved Sergio before any more pain befell him, now summoning only Verica again, since he could easily keep him on the field. "Yeesh...I need to tone it down..." He nervously laughed.

"I hate Lizas." Genevieve muttered, quickly cheering as Sergio took out the unit. She jumped over a goblin who was trying to hack at her legs, watching as the goblin was turned to ashes by Lily. Another sharp burst of pain told her that she couldn't hold two units for that much longer, and she retrieved Lily, leaving Selena to slaughter to reduced amount of goblins.

Verica assisted Lily in taking out the remaining Units, so Geil leaped back next to Genevieve and kneeled down, face scrunching up as he clutched his chest. "Thankfully...I had Sergio...He can take out Fire Units rather quickly...I might have to take it easy farther in..." He rolled up his sleeves to check the ice, hoping that it was still at a decent amount to keep his body cool. It seemed to have barely melted, so he rolled his sleeves down and checked his legs, glad that he was still good to go. He stood up and watched Verica happily-and scarily-hack through the Goblins. "Sometimes...my own Units scare me..."

"I totally agree with that. I never knew how scary fairies could be until I summoned one." Genevieve shuddered, remembered the miniature little fairy that ran around wrecking havoc upon everything in sight. And then she stared at Selena who was laughing evilly as she chopped down goblins. They were having way too much fun. She poked Geil in the arm curiously, studying the ice which is frozen over his arms.

Geil watched her prod the thick ice on his arms, so he lifted them to show her the reflective frozen water that stuck to his arm. "I don't understand why you're so curious from this stuff. It's just ice that allows my body to keep a healthy temperature when I'm in hot and harsh climates. Too much, though, and my body temp can drop drastically, and freeze me from the inside out alive. At least, that's the ending I came up with..." A goblin lept at Verica, latching onto his back and raising it's club to whack the Pirate's head in. Verica reach behind him and slammed the thing into the ground before it could defend itself.

"Hmm, it is just interesting. My cloak has pretty much the same properties as your ice, but it is quite different." Genevieve showed Geil her cloak, and the curled frost patterns spread over the cloak. It was cold to the touch, though it didn't look quite as bulky as Sergio's ice. The cloak wasn't even stiff, though it was a little thick. "What do you think Siren's water will be like. It seems pretty awesome to be engulfed in water but not drown."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back