• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Crystal Rivers Magic Academy

Kylesar1

This is my loudest bork
Here's the Link to the CS

Welcome to Crystal Rivers Magic Academy, where novice mages of every species come to learn the art of magic.........or any path of weapon play. There is very little core school curriculum, and the most is focused on Magic and the Philosophy of such.

tlom__school_yard_bg_by_exitmothership-d66d3yq.jpg

Teachers aren't held to the rigorous, boring, creativity-killing standards all around. Teachers are allowed to make their own lessons and give students tasks to complete for the passing grade. All core curriculum is at the behest of the teacher

As amazing as CRMA is, there is something else at hand that's not as amazing. Some secrets being kept from students. Some actions that reflect something different than what the students are being told.

Magic Training
Magic is the core of CRMA. Most students who come here learn the magic of their choice. From fanning the flames to summoning the crushing waves of poseidon, to using the blessing of the Gods, to calling on the spirits of those long passed, and everything in between, Magic is no joke. Never for the faint of heart.

Weapon Training
Besides Magic training, Students get guidance in the art of pretty much any weapon they choose. They dive into the history of the weapon and, at the end, students will be able to find or forge their own weapon to use, personalized to their whim

Students
Students are required to complete the tasks given to them. At some point, they'll learn new skills and spells to use. Teachers can teach students pretty much any spell of their rank, so long as they don't go into the forbidden list. Students are able to join clubs to take on what could be fearsome quests

Teachers
In their class, teachers are the student's guides. The student's entire magical future is dependent on a good teacher. Just because you don't have a set of specific things to teach your student doesn't mean you can slack off on the job

Clubs
Completely optional, think of this as a guild. The Clubs are all chaperoned by a teacher. Clubs, once approved by the school, provide students with a way to hone their skills outside the classroom and do some fairly advanced missions and quests. Club Quests are not for the faint of heart or even the slightly unsure. Think of this as a Side Mission Hub.

Last edited:
I am interested in this.
oo interested!!
Sign me up! I'm in the mood for a decent magic school RP
not 100% sure if I'm interested, but hey I'll check it out
Sounds neato.

I'll check in if I find myself not being bitten by my laifu.
Sounds very interesting. I guess I'll participate in another one of yours Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Oh, hey MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat . I was Reaper 1-1 from Remnants of Man
Interested!
My friend Raku Raku told me about this one. I'll join in.

Woop
Easily the most interest I've ever garnered for an RP

Keep in mind that, while I do have a plot in mind, it's highly player-driven.

• Teachers can fail their students given a valid reason
  • Teachers are expected to give students tasks and students are expected to complete them
  • Bad teachers can be reported
  • Students are NOVICE MAGES. None of that Teenager with God-Level Magic crap. That type of magic will kill you if it inevitably backfires. You haven't reached that level where you're not harmed by your own element yet. You don't have complete control of your element yet. The chances of you beating a teacher is somewhere in the negatives
  • The same goes for weapons training. You're far too weak to be fighting teachers, let alone these insanely powerful giant monsters without a nice group
  • This school works like a college. You may not have a class daily
  • No single player clubs. They must be made with other players
  • Any and all species are accepted
  • Romance is acceptable
  • Dorms are a thing and for freshman, are required

Users who are viewing this thread

Back