• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal island for special students (characters)

Characters
Here
Thanks! I added a photo to my post, and I believe I am all ready to go! Do I have to wait from moderator approval before moving onto the RP or can I just hop on? From a few other roleplays I've lurked through on this site, it seems most of them require you to get permission before posting, but I haven't been seeing anything like that on this forum. Would it be alright for me to just pop in?

You'll have to wait for Texangamer Texangamer to like your post. This is how your character is approved.

Name: Azayaka Yuki
History: she is a type of angel. Her parents died when she was young and her sister, Annabella took care of her with her boyfriend Matt. She was getting bullied one day and got pushed off her cloud. She landed on the earth and that’s how she came here lol.
Personality: shy, quiet, kind and caring once known.
Powers: ice, can create anything with it. Also flying.
Appearance: I have a picture
Other: Azayaka can not breath the air without slowly getting hurt. It poisens her lungs because the air in the clouds is more pure. Because of this she has coughing fits which can result in fatigue, loss of consciousness, blood loss, and not breathing (possibly death). She is also mostly blind and can only see things that are within a 3ft radius of her. She can see fuzzy shapes, colors and outlines of people

6181688E-2394-430A-AC57-DCE5F5D360AD.jpeg

Name: Ray red rune

history (optional) tbr

personality: Ray is both kind and sincere and fair and sweet but he also has a darkener nature where he can do certain things with out even batting an eye. There's several other sides to ray which makes him a complex man, people will learn more about him as they interact with him and he's often able to surprise people.

powers: Time and space magic and Healing and wind magic ( His magic is not limitless and can causes serious drawbacks especially with forbidden and higher level spells such as internal injuries and losing a memory every time he uses a forbidden spell.

appearance: Photobucket

other (anything else) He's a time and space demon and wind dragon hybrid he's also kurumi's uncle he's a cooking teacher and general teacher loves learning new things and hates pointless fights and bad food and drinks

Classes he teaches: Arts and crafts and photography

Name: Blood Rey Kiolia

history (optional) Not much is known about blood as a mother but her relationship with luna is complicated, she doesn't completely hate her but at the same time her overly gentle nature is a problem in more ways than one, after nearly and year things are slightly better but that doesn't mean she's completely letting luna off the hook.

personality: Blood is many things but she is known to enjoy toying with snappy people in the most creative and sometimes twisted ways, she's a bit of a flirt and doesn't mind younger men flirting with her and some times plays along with it. She likes students that try even they aren't the best known to mess with people that are super lazy people chilling during down time or taking a rest when needed is different.

powers: Blood and shadow and summoning magic ( Like ray the same rules apply to her magic, she also need plenty of sleep during the night and blood because of the high levels of magic in her body, also give the level of magic she often has restrictors garments such as bracelet and so on, she needs fresh blood every few days so she doesn't start to crave it.

Subject: cooking teacher and general help

appearance: Anime vampires - Bing images

other (anything else) She brought a vampire/werewolf called dante frostbite with her from her old line of work but he mostly acts as a student when there's no work or people that need protecting

Name Dante frost bite

history: tbs

personality: Dante my look cold and scary but he's pretty nice and understanding, doesn't mind going along with things but isn't mindless and if there's no fun or other key reasons he simply won't. There's many other sides to dante but you'll find that out as the rp goes on

powers: Blood and luna magic and faster and stronger on a full moon of course vampires and were wolfs are still effected by sun light and such things some more than others

teachers aid if need be.

appearance: guy in the other part of the pic

other: loves teasing cold and grumpy women cooking dancing and so much more

Last edited:
Name
Nyqii Hudroxio Dhufidum Haimhou
history (optional)
He was born in a fairly rich family in a wealthy village. He lived in peace until he was about 18 years old, but at that point things changed.

He studied a lot and was slowly improving upon existing skills. With a great deal of determination, he blossomed in a fast world. But with his wisdom and powers, there's nothing to stop him from accomplish all goals. He could quickly become a friend you'd want by your side.

But only time will tell; he is currently improving upon skills and talents. He feels like there's more watchful eyes than expected in this world. Luckily he has awesome friends to support him. That was when he was accepted into a school for special people like him.
personality
He's whimsical, hospitable, adventurous and perhaps a little too opinionated. But there's more than this to somebody with his position.
powers
His powers are controlling electricity, manipulating plants, and teleportation.
other
can turn into an ibex at will

Attachments

• 83a26fca4cbd99938f32420e8760f018.jpg
    83a26fca4cbd99938f32420e8760f018.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 2
Student

Name Whitney Williams
Nicknames: Nee

age 17

history (optional)

personality
A bit shy at first, but once he warms up to you, he is very friendly. Rarely does he become irritable, but mostly happens as an after effect of his ability

powers
Seer- He is able to see the future, however, it is unknown when that said item will happen and he becomes quite blind for some time after his vision happens.
Enhanced balance and flexibility- Can probably stand on 180 Degree surfaces
Enhanced hearing- Able to hear exceedingly soft sounds

apperance 1518150164601.png (Just a ref till I can draw my own)

other (anything else) He's part ram and his ears are quite sensitive

Student

Name: Belladonna Yuichi "But please, call me Bella."

history (optional): Belladonna became a student at the Academy after being shunned out of her old school for what she is, a hybrid. She is the daughter of Minako and Nakada Yuichi, both hybrids themselves.

personality: Shy at first, but after a while she's sweet and outgoing.

powers: Shape shifter

apperance: Human/cat hybrid

Human-esque form:

19fcd6a945466d734af0785d2d237b3c--neko-girls-anime-girls.jpg

Animal Form:

c7554637d0_30706511_o2.jpg

other (anything else): I can also fill out a sheet for a teacher, if you need more of them.

Name Luna Rey Kiolia
Age 14
History She is the daughter of blood she dislikes her mother since she got really sick and weak for ages and was put in a special hospital for a couple of years because she refused to train,hunt and drink blood. After that blood refused to see, you because she was so angry but then towards the end of the year blood came to see you. Since then things are still some what awkward but it's a lot better than I used to be. She still rufuses to drink blood but she only could drink it from a cup she won't kill someone to get the blood she still hates her mother for being in the hostipal for so long she finally getting realesed from the special hospital she has to go there every few months for the checkups

Personality Kind, loving, a bit cold towards her mother, hyperactive, loves drawing, she also love gaming, she hates studying and training so much
Magic: blood magic and shadow magic
apperance
images

other Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Name: Mikal Bolian

history (optional)

personalit: He has a very spontainius yet closed personaloty. He keeps to himself but is there for the ones he seems to be useful or dear. Never to break a promise.

powers: Hellstorm, He is able to summon 3 demons in armor with weapons for about second, on average, and they fight for him as long as he can support them.

apperanceimages (2).jpeg

other (anything else), he is very big animal person.

Name: Mikal Bolian

history (optional)

personalit: He has a very spontainius yet closed personaloty. He keeps to himself but is there for the ones he seems to be useful or dear. Never to break a promise.

powers: Hellstorm, He is able to summon 3 demons in armor with weapons for about second, on average, and they fight for him as long as he can support them.

apperanceView attachment 400051

other (anything else), he is very big animal person.
I don't meant to be me but one second is pointless mate and how long for the other power

Jeremy Jan Valentine Castillo

original.jpg

History: Jeremy was born in Spain to a rich scientist arcane mage father who is the CEO of a genetics research company named NexT Genetics (or Genéticas NexT in his first language, that being Spanish) and a hemomancing mother. They both raised Jeremy normally, except for the whole genetic mutation with magic and science thing when he was 14.

See, Jeremy was raised like any other mage would, like a human except different when under his own roof. He had been taught the signature hemomancy his mother's family used and slowly improved. However, he didn't know he would lose all of that when his father found a way to use magic to enhance the bodies of humans to that of a prime example that could rival a supernatural creature, he didn't know about the NexT vaccine which was not out to the public or anyone, made solely by his father. Indeed, his father was the first to try it out, using himself as a test subject. It worked, and Jeremy's father was now a physical rival to vampires, werewolves and other supernatural creatures, if not better. Jeremy was still 13 that day when his mother took it in support of her husband. It was all smooth, no side effects yet.

When Jeremy was 14, he wanted to take it as well, and his mother was strictly against such an act, but his father let him do it, as a year had passed since he had tried it himself and he was cocky of his invention being perfect. Once was all it took and Jeremy's genes had been altered. He was a prime physical example in a couple of weeks, strong as a vampire if not stronger, fast as a werewolf if not faster. The vaccine did require upkeep, such as a higher calorie intake and the monthly check to their vital systems because of the nutrient deficiency that the NexT vaccine caused rarely,but it was all well in the bigger picture. It was wonderful, magic and science helped make him better, and nothing that he could regret had happened yet.

However, around 1 year and 4 months, his mother and father's magic had become quite weaker, but their physical abilities and health were still looking great, immaculate results on every physical check possible, results exceeding human expectations into supernatural ones, as always.

The hiccup appeared 8 months later, Jeremy's parents couldn't do magic, due to the vaccine slowly destroying their magical capabilities. Now they were magicless, no magic whatsoever and Jeremy was headed down the same path.

Now 16, Jeremy has no ability for magic but it didn't matter to him or his family. He is physically supernatural thanks to the NexT Vaccine, and him and his family have just scratched its surface.

And so, being as special as he is, his parents decided to send him to the academy so he could pursue an education in magic, to help with his father's research hopefully.

Personality: Jeremy is an outgoing and smart fellow, always chatting up a storm and being as social as he can, he never ceases movement apparently, being pretty much hyperactive. Sometimes he can appear awkward and weird, because he has a small habit of ending sentences with Spanish words, however he always corrects himself afterwards. He is passionate about science and art, especially magical genetics research and photography for reasons unbeknownst to even him.

Race: Human NexT, a genetically and magically modified human who is imbued with the permanent effects of the NexT vaccine, which makes him equal and sometimes superior, if only by a small margin to supernatural creatures.

"Magical Genetics are a true gift to society!" ~ Jeremy

Appearance: Exactly like a human, as his powers are only seen in a genetic level, caused by magic transfused into his DNA thanks to the vaccine.

Powers:
NexT Strength: Strength comparable to that of a vampire.

NexT Speed: Speed comparable to that of a werewolf.

NexT System: Being in prime health, Jeremy has a virtually perfect immune system thanks to the NexT Vaccine.

NexT Endurance: Jeremy has superhuman endurance, much like if his body was rock. If you can't break rocks, you can't break Jeremy.

Weaknesses: Jeremy may be supernatural, but he has no training for fighting. He knows how to punch and kick, but he doesn't really know nothing apart from that, nothing at all.

Jeremy is also susceptible to calorie and nutrient deficiency, as NexT humans require more of each to keep a stable energy level and maintain his body up and going, because sometimes it can ask for a bit too much in cases where Jeremy exerts himself.

That's about it for Jeremy, if anything needs changes just tag me and I can change it to comply. :)

Jeremy Jan Valentine Castillo

View attachment 399926

History: Jeremy was born in Spain to a rich scientist arcane mage father who is the CEO of a genetics research company named NexT Genetics (or Genéticas NexT in his first language, that being Spanish) and a hemomancing mother. They both raised Jeremy normally, except for the whole genetic mutation with magic and science thing when he was 14.

See, Jeremy was raised like any other mage would, like a human except different when under his own roof. He had been taught the signature hemomancy his mother's family used and slowly improved. However, he didn't know he would lose all of that when his father found a way to use magic to enhance the bodies of humans to that of a prime example that could rival a supernatural creature, he didn't know about the NexT vaccine which was not out to the public or anyone, made solely by his father. Indeed, his father was the first to try it out, using himself as a test subject. It worked, and Jeremy's father was now a physical rival to vampires, werewolves and other supernatural creatures, if not better. Jeremy was still 13 that day when his mother took it in support of her husband. It was all smooth, no side effects yet.

When Jeremy was 14, he wanted to take it as well, and his mother was strictly against such an act, but his father let him do it, as a year had passed since he had tried it himself and he was cocky of his invention being perfect. Once was all it took and Jeremy's genes had been altered. He was a prime physical example in a couple of weeks, strong as a vampire if not stronger, fast as a werewolf if not faster. The vaccine did require upkeep, such as a higher calorie intake and the monthly check to their vital systems because of the nutrient deficiency that the NexT vaccine caused rarely,but it was all well in the bigger picture. It was wonderful, magic and science helped make him better, and nothing that he could regret had happened yet.

However, around 1 year and 4 months, his mother and father's magic had become quite weaker, but their physical abilities and health were still looking great, immaculate results on every physical check possible, results exceeding human expectations into supernatural ones, as always.

The hiccup appeared 8 months later, Jeremy's parents couldn't do magic, due to the vaccine slowly destroying their magical capabilities. Now they were magicless, no magic whatsoever and Jeremy was headed down the same path.

Now 16, Jeremy has no ability for magic but it didn't matter to him or his family. He is physically supernatural thanks to the NexT Vaccine, and him and his family have just scratched its surface.

And so, being as special as he is, his parents decided to send him to the academy so he could pursue an education in magic, to help with his father's research hopefully.

Personality: Jeremy is an outgoing and smart fellow, always chatting up a storm and being as social as he can, he never ceases movement apparently, being pretty much hyperactive. Sometimes he can appear awkward and weird, because he has a small habit of ending sentences with Spanish words, however he always corrects himself afterwards. He is passionate about science and art, especially magical genetics research and photography for reasons unbeknownst to even him.

Race: Human NexT, a genetically and magically modified human who is imbued with the permanent effects of the NexT vaccine, which makes him equal and sometimes superior, if only by a small margin to supernatural creatures.

"Magical Genetics are a true gift to society!" ~ Jeremy

Appearance: Exactly like a human, as his powers are only seen in a genetic level, caused by magic transfused into his DNA thanks to the vaccine.

Powers:
NexT Strength: Strength comparable to that of a vampire.

NexT Speed: Speed comparable to that of a werewolf.

NexT System: Being in prime health, Jeremy has a virtually perfect immune system thanks to the NexT Vaccine.

NexT Endurance: Jeremy has superhuman endurance, much like if his body was rock. If you can't break rocks, you can't break Jeremy.

Weaknesses: Jeremy may be supernatural, but he has no training for fighting. He knows how to punch and kick, but he doesn't really know nothing apart from that, nothing at all.

Jeremy is also susceptible to calorie and nutrient deficiency, as NexT humans require more of each to keep a stable energy level and maintain his body up and going, because sometimes it can ask for a bit too much in cases where Jeremy exerts himself.

That's about it for Jeremy, if anything needs changes just tag me and I can change it to comply. :)

Student

Name Whitney Williams
Nicknames: Nee

age 17

history (optional)

personality
A bit shy at first, but once he warms up to you, he is very friendly. Rarely does he become irritable, but mostly happens as an after effect of his ability

powers
Seer- He is able to see the future, however, it is unknown when that said item will happen and he becomes quite blind for some time after his vision happens.
Enhanced balance and flexibility- Can probably stand on 180 Degree surfaces
Enhanced hearing- Able to hear exceedingly soft sounds

apperance View attachment 398289 (Just a ref till I can draw my own)

other (anything else) He's part ram and his ears are quite sensitive
i'm kinda iffy about students having telepathy and such it boarder metaing even when they may not mean to, but as long as it stays as it's written i can try and work with it

Student

Name: Crystal and Sky Psychic devils and silver dragons

history (optional)

personality: Sky hates most men even more so when it comes the ones that see women as only needing to protected, he loves girls and women alike and he may not seem like it but he hates to lose and you'd have to be very lucky or and he likes you for him to open to you, he's a hard worker but at the same times plays hard as well, is realistic and understands somethings aren't so clear cut the rest you'll find out. Crystal is like a chameleon and doesn't fit into one group and is fun loving and easy going and very smart and wise but sometimes plays the fool so he can test people,

powers: Psychic defense and Anti magic offensive shape shifting into small to large lesser dragons and such ( sky) He can talk protect people from low to mid high level psychic attacks and such effect if he knows the person is stronger he will set a trap for the person or being invading his friends minds, he can't outright cancel high plus spells but he can weaken them enough to buy a little time for his friends, he prefers not to do drawn out physic battles because it's very taking on his mind and body can cause serious issues like coughing blood etc but will if he has to, this can include mind guardian which allows him to form a second spirit to protect him or an ally mind for longer and fight in that realm. Crystals is an psychic offense specialist, she often uses charm and emotion eruption mess or try and take control of people the stronger their will and magic defense the harder it's, she can also shapeshift like brother, she can also drag people's deep fears out with her ability nightmare garden which only works if she can plant the seed of fear in them. Her brother can also make a three layer barrier, due to the nature of their powers they can sometimes be unstable and they have to take special medicinine

appearance: Anime brother and sister - Bing images

other (anything else) tbr

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back