• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Crystal island for special students (characters)

Characters
Here
What's your character doing right now, I'm new so I'm trying to find the class I'm meant to be in
She is currently in her dorm room getting to know her dorm-mates.

I understand that you are eager to roleplay, but perhaps wait for others to reply first?

Edit: I'll try to reply.

Student

Name
Draxian
history A secret to be later revealed

personality
Draxian is an outgoing Kitsune who loves to read write and draw,
though he may seem cold and icy due to his past,
if you try to get to know him he'll show an
entirely diffrent side of himself and will be one of the closest
friends you can have, possibly closer depending If that character would like that or not.
powers: Ice, Fire, and Spirit magic

apperances:1516914125158.png
1516914147432.png

other His sword has a mind of its own

If you want, or if the thread creator wants you too, but just remember I'm the original shape shifter with mental powers

Just keep in mind that in a world full of supernaturals, Not every single person has a unique power.
There are bound to be powers that overlap. ^,^
Don’t see it like she was ‘copying’ you, because that’s unfair to both of you.
More like: ‘yay! There’s another person at the school with powers like my char!’
Something the chars have in common.

I’m sorry, i’m not trying to be rude in any way or try start any argument. Just felt like that had to be said.

Last edited:
Just keep in mind that in a world full of supernaturals, Not every single person has a unique power.
There are bound to be powers that overlap. ^,^
Don’t see it like she was ‘copying’ you, because that’s unfair to both of you.
More like: ‘yay! There’s another person at the school with powers like my char!’
Something the chars have in common.

I’m sorry, i’m not trying to be rude in any way or try start any argument. Just felt like that had to be said.
You were rude by butting into my conversation, and I already said it was fine, and I know I will always be unique, especially when I'm done with my origin story

Also if you guys need someplace to jump in, I'm currently heading back to my classroon

Student

Name: Avalon Rose Villiers

history (optional): She grew up in salem massachusetts, her parents beat her quite a lot, especially her father, who either was beating her, or pretending she didn't exist!

personality: Quiet, untrusting, Cold, sarcastic, Violent, Emotionally Reserved, stubborn, mischievous,

powers: she can manipulate fire and electricity to an extent, (for example: she could shoot a fireball but anything much bigger she cannot make same with electricity), she also has telekinesis but she can only lift smaller objects
appearance:1517097088865.png

Student

Name: Vladimir Vladsovsky (the Winter Sage)

History (optional): Vladimir comes from a family of people who Christians. Vladimir was found to have some blood of the sages and then his parents sent him to the woods because they feared him as he wandered he was found by a wise old sage Oleg Slavovich of the Urals who took him in and taught him at the age 6. He was learning from the sage until he came across the book of myths in the deeps of the Urals. The Power of this book was incredible learning the history of Славянские мифы he left the old sage to learn on his own reading the book and learning how to use the power of the Slavic Gods and the illusion of Myth. But now with his knowledge of the sages he found this school and is coming as a foreign exchange student

Personality: Kind, Secluded, Cunning & Religious

Powers: Sage of Slavs: Uses the powers of a deity such as Perun but needs to use chants and special items for each
Knowledge of Nature: Has knowledge of any plant or herb in known reality magical or otherwise
Keeper of Myths: Can make illusions of Russian Mythology form his Book know as the Книга истори

Apperance:
1517100426213.png

Other (anything else):
Has a book called the Книга историй:
1517101147747.png
Also has a pack he caries with him with all of his symbols and book of myths:
1517101229210.png
Has a pet bird named Wintersage or Зимний мудрец:
1517101380935.png
Texangamer Texangamer

Student: Samuel Andoni

Personality: Samuel is best summed up by the word detached. Samuel does not understand social cues in the slightest, and will draw off of a conversation at the slightest of distractions. Always has a distant gaze, focusing on things seemingly more important at any given moment. Introverted to a fault, Samuel will never do anything outside of his little comfort zone and will resist socializing with others like a hissing cat resists a bath. As in with a lot of hissing. Samuel will nearly always hold his own interests above others, unless the interests coincide with his own.

Powers: Samuel's majikks have no outward appearance what so ever, as it is purely mental. Samuel can totally retract himself mentally from whatever is going around him, blocking out the real world entirely. He had unknowingly spent most of his youth completely detached from what was going on around him, spending his time day dreaming and contemplating things. This stunted his growth socially, which is why he has become so incredibly introverted and aloof. Samuel can't even focus entirely on the real world without focusing incredibly hard, meaning that any time he is entirely lucid is a time where he is putting an incredible amount of mental manpower behind it. His detachment from reality also led to him tending to forget things, as his mind tends to wonder and gloss over important information in favor of his day dreaming.

Appearance: Samuel is tall and lanky in stature. He stands above most of his peers and this has caused him to develop almost a hunch over at any given time. Samuel is also quite thin, leading to him being quite weak physically. Samuel tends to wear the same olive green jacket every day, regardless of temperature, as he absolutely loves the inordinate quantity of pockets on the thing and the fact that he can store all of his useless nick-knacks in it. Samuel tends to worm semi-formal jeans with his jacket, but will switch to various obnoxiously colored sweat pants depending on what day of the week he thinks it is and if he thinks he has gym class today.

referencephoto.jpg
Note- For appearance, imagine this but more worn down and less fancy. Essentially what I was describing.

((OOC This is my first character on this site! Woot Woot! Seeing as this is my first character and such, could any veterans give me feedback on my character? Thanks))

Last edited:
Veteran Rper here! The character is great! It usually helps if you provide a picture with your character
Is it common to get a photo reference for any characters? I came up with this character only a few hours ago when I decided spontaneous to try my hand a roleplaying, so I haven't had the time to look for any references for the character, and I most certainly don't have the hand to draw it myself. Should I try looking for photos for reference before making a character in the future?

Is it common to get a photo reference for any characters? I came up with this character only a few hours ago when I decided spontaneous to try my hand a roleplaying, so I haven't had the time to look for any references for the character, and I most certainly don't have the hand to draw it myself. Should I try looking for photos for reference before making a character in the future?

No it's not a necessity unless the GM requires it in the CS sheet. Which in this particular RP, it isn't a must-have. Word descriptions for your character appearance is definitely ok. Some RPs require both, or either as an option. It all varies.

And welcome to RPN! Good job for it being your first CS! :)

I'm trying to add a photo to my post, but I can't seem to find if there is an edit button. Is there a way to edit posts?

It's right under your post on the bottom left. Should be next to Report and Delete.

It's right under your post on the bottom left. Should be next to Report and Delete.
Thanks! I added a photo to my post, and I believe I am all ready to go! Do I have to wait from moderator approval before moving onto the RP or can I just hop on? From a few other roleplays I've lurked through on this site, it seems most of them require you to get permission before posting, but I haven't been seeing anything like that on this forum. Would it be alright for me to just pop in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back