• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Crystal Cove - Werewolf role play

Amityvillager

Free-Spirited Fox, Voracious Vixen

Crystal Cove: A small town known for it's beautiful grottos and werewolf legends.

But you know what they say.

Every legend is based on fact.

O V E R V I E W

Crystal Cove has been around for over 300 years. It was said to have been founded by a group of pirates who crashed in the cove. Legend has it that a few of the crew members disappeared in the forest for a very long time. After about ten years, a town of pirates, bandits, and the like populated the town. But one night, on a full moon, the town was attacked by great, fierce wolves with the cunning of men. No one knows what happened after that, but the town is still here to this day. Now it's populated by small town folk and plenty of tourists.

You have recently moved to Crystal Cove for one reason or another. But now that you're there, you feel at home. It isn't until you go have a drink at the bar that you realize you aren't the only one of your kind here. The woman serving you drinks is also a werewolf.

So I have everything for this role play done, except for my almost formed character, which means there's more fun information to be had. I didn't want to just throw up the thread just yet in case no one was interested. Thoughts? :3
Amityvillager

Ldybug123 said:
hi. i'm interested in this, but waiting for a character sheet. @Amityvillager

I haven't put up the role play thread yet, but I will sometime soonish. I'm going to finish up my character before posting everything, then let everyone know!

Mmmm...would we be able to play humans who haven't been turned yet or only full blooded werewolves?

StoneWolf18 said:
Mmmm...would we be able to play humans who haven't been turned yet or only full blooded werewolves?

I would much prefer full-blooded werewolves, for reasons I will explain here. More stuff will be explained when I get the post up very soon.

Making a human a werewolf is now a forbidden act amongst the werewolf society. The creating werewolf would have to rightfully give a human its blood to ingest. Not very many humans survive the process afterwards. It takes a full month being a wolf once the wolf blood takes over the human body. Over nine out of ten humans die during this time.
Being Human

Amityvillager said:

I would much prefer full-blooded werewolves, for reasons I will explain here. More stuff will be explained when I get the post up very soon.

Making a human a werewolf is now a forbidden act amongst the werewolf society. The creating werewolf would have to rightfully give a human its blood to ingest. Not very many humans survive the process afterwards. It takes a full month being a wolf once the wolf blood takes over the human body. Over nine out of ten humans die during this time.
Being Human
Ah, so the human would be painfully forced to be in a wolf form for a month as it took over their body?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back