• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Mahou Shoujo (Closed)

Mena

Noming on Treats
The wind was blowing oddly strange as small chill roamed over into the early morning air. Coco shivered, putting on her small black coat that she "borrowed" from the lost and found at school. Of course, no "normal" person would just take clothes from out of the lost and found and not put it back if it wasn't your stuff. Coco looked at the time on her watch, her eyes widen at what was displayed on her wrist. She quickly slipped her arms through the wraps of her backpack and walked down the street.

"Ahhh man! I'm late....my mom is so going to kill me." Coco mumbled under her breath, white steam came out of her mouth. Today was the first day of winter, which is usually the coldest day of the season. She turned the corner onto a new street, the sun brightly reflected against the fountain to her right. It was so beautiful, Coco stopped walking to stare at the shimmering water.

(Hopefully this is ok)

@Idea

(Hegin's POV: )

It was a chilling day, inside the shop. Or maybe it was just that my spine was shivering from the misfortune of that week, and more importantly, it´s consequences. The spitting image of the owner glaring at me with a demonic aura behind her, filling her eyes of red fiery wrath as she raised her newly clawed hands at me for my latest mistake. I knew what that would mean. No dinner.

I grabbed my belly, as if somehow pressing it could force it to stay quiet. I was in BIG trouble, that was for sure. She was gonna get so mad at me... I mean, I had been saving my treats lately, but still... at this rate, I wouldn't have dinner for a whole week!

"But seriously, how am I suppose to explain to our client that his furnitude ate his other furnitude?" I complained as I watched the couch spit out a piece of broken wood. I would never understand the thrill-seekers who bought animated products. They sold surprisingly well, but I just couldn´t envision how on Earth anyone could domesticate one of those things. Nor how the heck I was suppose to take care of them in my shape. Still, most of the survivors had already been sent to the man´s place, so maybe he´d take a discount as a way of apology? I might survive this week too, if I could get him to at least not file a complaint, even if I had caused damage to our profits.

I exited the shop, needing some fresh air. In any case, I needed to save my reserves and as I was now, I would be too tempted to escape biting into them right away. There weren´t a lot of places I had been to on my own in this city, so I headed for a relatively usual one: the park.

@Mena

After a couple of minutes staring at the fountain, Coco reached into her school bad and pulled out a bag of chocolate chip cookies. Staring at water had a strange affect on Coco, it made her hungry from sweets every time she would look at it. She slowly brought the first cookie to her lips, a savory aroma en-flared into her nostrils. Her mouth drooled with anticipation, she couldn't wait until she devoured this delectable desert that laid in her hand. She nibbled on the cookie first to taste the softness of the cookies, it became too much to bare. In a flash of a mere second, the cookie was devoured and all that remained was a phew specks of crumbs.

She ate a couple more cookies all the while, staring at a bush near herself. The smell of the cookies lingered into the air, a soft breeze scattered the scent in different directions.

@Idea

Last edited by a moderator:
My stomach rumbles as I caught the scent of something delicious in the air. Home-made cookies? I swallowed up the bit of spot that was forming in my mouth and shook my head. I couldn't possibly reach them. They'd all be eaten when I got there. Besides, who'd share cookies with an animal like me?

But what if some bits had fallen on the ground. Surely, they'd be warm and really delicious, and maybe they couple even fill my belly!

But what if I was caught? What if someone found out about me? The shopkeeper would be furious!

But wouldn't she be anyways? I knew I was gonna get punished already, how much worse could it really be?

I gazed up, noticing how I had changed places from where I was. I shook a little with a shiver as I realized I was surrounded by the leaves and branches of a bush, staring through them to the girl sitting by the fountain, eating a whole bunch of cookies by herself. My stomach rumbles again, and envy swirled on my chest. I gulped, trying to figure out how I got there so I could figure out how to get out.

I tried turning around, but soon felt something scratching. I looked with the corner of my eye, realizing the pain of taht tiny fleshwound with a bit of pouring blood from my left leg, that prevented me from moving further. Perhaps even worse, a bit of my tail was popping out of the bush!

Coco drifted back and forth as the scent of the cookies entered her nose, she felt as she was in cookie heaven. The smell was sweet and tangy with a hint of the small chocolates baked inside the cookie. Cookies for Coco, meant that she was perfecting her baking skills and plus she got to taste how well her patch of prime time cookies came out the oven. Coco was busy nibbling on her cookies, when she noticed a small white tail pop out of the pushes. Of course, her intentional reaction was just to mind her own business but curiosity got the better hand of her.

So she grabbed her bag out cookies and silently crept near the bush, not trying to disturb the animal. Maybe, just maybe, its a wish giving animal and I can fight crime like a boss! Coco's imagination soared through the air. Carefully, Coco placed down a cookie on the ground near the bush and backed away from the cookie a bit. Of course, she hoped that the animal would stay bit longer for her to pet it; "Only if it was cute" she might add.

@Idea

It was no use. My tail was stuck. The pulling was only making it worse, the more I tried the more it got wounded. Sucking it up, I approached the location, looking at the branches. It would appear they were all turned in the direction I was going, meaning they formed almost a cone in the other direction. If I crawled up to the other side, I should be able to break free. The problem was, if I did so, I would come out of the bush on the other side.

But I had no choice, had I? I probably had to be back soon, or I was a dead...hum...ferret? Whatever, my only choice was right there, so I gulped and dragged myself out of the bush.

As I did, my nostrils were immediately invaded by a delicious, and intense smell. Right in front of me. I couldn´t see much beyond it, as the crawling had me laying with my belly down on the ground. All that was visible was the thing that made my stomach rumble in that moment. Maybe just one? If I was fast enough, then certainly...

I nearly leaped ahead, grabbing the cookie. My teeth carved into it, a rare joy crawling up my spine, with it´s enticing dance. I quickly chomped more of it, unable to resist that "delicious" opportunity.

@Mena

Users who are viewing this thread

Back