• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern {Crypt-} ~A Paranormal Investigation RP

Pandaskel

Stock Image
First off, I should probably specify that I'm new to this site. I used to RP on another forums and decided to search for a new one. It was a forums meant for a book series, so the threads weren't always RP's. Recently things like fake suicides (meaning we were made to believe that, not one, but two members of the site had committed) and religious arguments have begun springing up, so I decided to back away slowly. I'm just testing out the waters, seeing if I like it here and if I'll stay. Sorry if I make rookie mistakes or ask a lot of noob questions!

This RP would revolve around a paranormal investigation team, made up of people ages 16-21. They might investigate a ghost haunting, photographic evidence of cryptids, things like that. Would anyone be interested?

Man sorry you had those experiences in your old group. My friend and I also came here for refuge it's been chill so far. I like detective-y stuff though B)

Sounds pretty cool but I'd imagine a paranormal investigative group to be older? Also are we investigating anything specific or is this just ghosts and ghouls in general?

drummerboi~ Thanks! (^U^)

Pretzel Heart~ It's cool. Yeah, it seems pretty nice so far. A lot more organized than what I'm used to. Hey, paranormal investigation can be detective-y! (B')

FlannelChannel~ The youngest members don't do field work, if that's what you mean. They start doing field work at age 18. Younger members can only help with research and other things that can be done from home or school. 21 may have been a little restricting, though. Now that you mention it, I'd go so far as to say member ages would simply be 16+.

As for specificity, the cases are presented to us by people who are directly involved. So it could be anything from a haunting to a conspiracy. It's kind of broad, I know, but it'll be interesting, I think.

Yeah okay sounds nice, as I'm used to making characters who are a little older than what's popular on this site :P So is there specific location to this? Like a quiet town or busy city? I'm pretty interested so if you make a thread, make sure to tag me

I'm guessing teenage is the norm around here? Teen angst is great and all, but it can get tired. (':3)

The group would definitely travel a lot, but their home base is in a fictional city in Oregon. Or somewhere. I'm just making this up as I go. But I'd imagine a busy city.

Uh..... How do I tag people?(' :) )

Yup, which is why I tend to stick to RPs with an older age group, but I still wonder off the path sometimes :P Alright, cool, and to tag people you just have to type an "@" and follow it with a persons username. You can put this in the Character Sign-Up which will appear after you post your thread ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back