• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Crossover RP! Franchises Unite!

VOLTAG3

I'm looking to do an experimental RP one on one with someone which revolves around a large group of franchises/fandoms that we're into. They could be from anything, TV to movies to manga to video games. Generally the idea is that they all band together to stop some kind of overbearing threat which is there to destroy everything they love and hold dear. The whole idea is to have characters from different series interact with each other and try to think of the kinds of shenanigans they could converse or what kind of relationships they have or how they would feel about each other in general (shipping is OK, and we don't just have to use protagonists, villains are fine too) all while on an adventure to stop an oncoming disaster with a story that blends comedic elements and a lighthearted adventure with possible dark undertones and character development thrown into the mix. Basically complex but simple at the same time in a way. I don't wanna put on too much pressure, so that is just a general idea, don't worry about matching up ALL expectations and of course we can negotiate the terms if you want. We'll work out finer details of the story through discussion and the only limit to the franchises we use is our imagination, the only condition is we both have to be substantially familiar with it, It's more fun that way.

megaman, digimon, and sonic are 3 more i thought of but you can go ahead and say yours

Mega Man and Sonic can go in, though which Mega Man are we talking about? I know the classic and X series. I don't know much Digimon at all though. Here are some suggestions I've got, you gave 6 so I'll give six.

Powerpuff Girls
Adventure Time
Naruto
Five Nights At Freddy's
Undertale
Ratchet & Clank

Sorry if my ideas are a little lackluster, I've not been so good at ideas today XD

i know about battle network and starforce megaman but even though i'm not familiar with classic and x, i think it's still fine to have characters from them in the rp
oh! powerpuff girls!!♥ i think it's going to be fun having them in the game lol i haven't been keeping up with the naruto anime in awhile, but i do know some of the characters
as for adventure time and the other games, i'm not really a fan of them

i know about battle network and starforce megaman but even though i'm not familiar with classic and x, i think it's still fine to have characters from them in the rp
oh! powerpuff girls!!♥ i think it's going to be fun having them in the game lol i haven't been keeping up with the naruto anime in awhile, but i do know some of the characters
as for adventure time and the other games, i'm not really a fan of them

So Mega Man, Powerpuff Girls, and Naruto are all OK then. Where exactly are you up to on Naruto?

i don't know who could be the main villain but i was thinking the franchises were transported into this one big dimension and have to race against the clock in order to destroy the main villain (he/she was also the reason they were in the dimension because of maybe a certain power they have or the use of a dangerous item that caused distortions in the flow of other universes and were able to manipulate them)
the main villain wants total control of each and every fandom universe, and if they don't get rid of the main villain then everyone will be locked in the dimension forever and brainwashed into serving the main villain, joining his/her army to take over more universes
we could probably start them living their lives a little in their own universes until a portal or something opens up where they will wake up in the unknown world if you like this idea

i don't know who could be the main villain but i was thinking the franchises were transported into this one big dimension and have to race against the clock in order to destroy the main villain (he/she was also the reason they were in the dimension because of maybe a certain power they have or the use of a dangerous item that caused distortions in the flow of other universes and were able to manipulate them)
the main villain wants total control of each and every fandom universe, and if they don't get rid of the main villain then everyone will be locked in the dimension forever and brainwashed into serving the main villain, joining his/her army to take over more universes
we could probably start them living their lives a little in their own universes until a portal or something opens up where they will wake up in the unknown world if you like this idea

I LOVE IT! This dimension sounds very warped and strange, I think the dimension should have some special properties or elements from the different worlds thrown in for effect, make it seem really twisted and weird. For example they might see a Sonic loop de loop or Townsville buildings flying in the air, that kind of thing. And the item thing seems plausible, let's say they do find something to do that sort of thing and take them to the dimension, the catch for them is they can only use it on 7 universes at a time and have to have control of those 7 before moving on to another 7, that would explain why they don't take way more universes. And having them live their lives for a bit at the start sounds great!

townsville buildings flying in the air lol i like the touch you added to the dimension and the only 7 universes at a time idea
now we have to think of who's going to cause all this mess!

townsville buildings flying in the air lol i like the touch you added to the dimension and the only 7 universes at a time idea
now we have to think of who's going to cause all this mess!

Well, it should be someone new, or at least someone who we know who would be capable. Either that, or we take some villains from the series, group them together and have them do it, but it depends what we think we should do with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back