• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Crossfire

Wick

Harbinger of Fresh Produce. Such as Cheese.
“Several reports have come in stating that people are discovering the bodies of various well known Vyra. These reports are scattered around Austheria, and appear to be coming to light more frequently with each passing day. We have a reporter, John Williams, on the scene of one of these crimes, John?”

The camera switches over to a man with an umbrella over his head and wearing an unnecessary poncho. His face is blank, save for a hint of unease. A light drizzle seems to hang in the air around the crime scene, and flashing lights of blue and red are illuminating the darkness of the night. A group of people can be seen huddled around something in the background.

“Yes Debra, as you can see another Vyra has been lost to this mysterious force.”

The camera zooms in ever so slightly on the group of officers in the background.

“According to officers, the Vyra in question is none other than Feiron, the well known superhero who possessed the ability to control metal. The captain of the police force here in Austheria stated that Feiron was impaled some time this evening. His body remains connected to the steel pole in the ground as we speak.”

The camera once again zooms in even further, as if hoping to get a shot of the body, but this reveals nothing more than the backs of the police.

“We’ve conducted a few interviews with a few of the witnesses and have finally gotten some information on who might be the assailant in these many attacks.”

The camera switches to another scene earlier in the day. A rather pale hand is sticking out of the side of the screen and holding a microphone up to an older woman. The sunset is beaming on her face, forcing her to squint her eyes nearly completely shut. Sirens can be heard in the background suggesting that the battle had only recently concluded. The old lady is speaking.

“I saw ‘im. I really did. ‘E was wearing a strange mask wit’ four glowing eyes. ‘E certainly seemed to know what he was doin’. Din’ take ‘im much to finish off poor ol’ Feiron that’s for sure. In truth, I never really cared for Feir-“

The audio cuts off, but the scene remains on the screen just a moment longer before returning to the aftermath. The reporter is once again the center of attention on the camera.

“Eyewitness’ state that they saw a man wearing a metallic mask of sorts, and weilding a long silver sword. Police officers are unsure at this time as to the identity of this man, but are looking into it as we speak. I’m John Williams, AN News, back to you Debra.”

Before the scene can return to the news studio, the television is shut off and a grim looking man standing at approximately five feet and ten inches, and wearing a large black trenchcoat steps into view. The room is a lot darker with the television shut off. The only light is a hole in the ceiling with an old fluorescent bulb in it. Only a table lay between you and the man. All in all the room could easily be mistaken for an interrogation chamber.

The man faces you and speaks.

“That’s where you come in.” His voice is gruff, as though he’d spent his whole day yelling every word he spoke. He pulls out the seat in front of him and sits opposite to you at the table. “Vyra can no longer waltz about on the street. It’s not safe, not even for our best heroes. So many have already fallen. I think it may be in our best interest to start recruiting new faces for the job. Though, it won’t be easy, no. Only a few of you special folk have agreed to sign up as it is. I don’t know if you’ll be willing, but I’d say it’s your best shot. This guy is hunting down Vyra, big and small. It’s only a matter of time before he wipes out all of them, regardless of how many of you remain in this city.”

He crosses his arms and leans in until they come to a rest on the table. This whole time his eyes haven’t left you, as though he has not yet deemed you trustworthy.

“So, you up for a serious job Vyra?”

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

Austheria has been the home to many great superheroes (AKA Vyra) in it’s day. It was known for being one of the safest places to live. Though that does not exactly mean there was no risk involved. With such a big city, villainous characters were bound to show up eventually, despite the plethora of lawful Vyra. But this time something greater threatens lives, however, it isn’t the humans that need worry, rather the Vyra. Someone, has begun to hunt the Vyra, and they are relentless, cunning, and difficult to keep track of. The Vyra Enforcement Agency, or VEA, has already lost a large number of their hero force due to this threat. Their next big plan is to recruit nee Vyra in hopes of taking this person down before they can kill too many people.

Well I hope you all liked that little snippet of the RP and brief explanation of the plot! If anyone is interested in joining, please state your interest and when we get a decent amount of people we can get this puppy rolling! If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Alright all! Thabk you so mich for showing interest! ^,^

I will get to work on the CS shortly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back