• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cross Dressers In Otogi Academy

Whats the maximum amount of things you've ever multi-tasked,

Sorry for the random question everyone but I wanted to do something so I could take a break from my attempts to code.

ScaraByte said:
Sorry for the random question everyone but I wanted to do something so I could take a break from my attempts to code.
The would be roleplays and my highest number of them would be 17... Yeah... Not fun.

AND DON'T YOU WORRY CHILD! Questions are nice and coding's hard so breaks are fantastic! (Logic=Not flawed cx)

ScaraByte said:
I'm currently in 12 role-plays. o-o

I agree with breaks being fantastic. I've been coding for quite a few hours so I didn't sleep but like two hours.

It's turning out decent though since i'm now learning the basics of it.

You two have got so many rps...

The max i've gotten is 3 and the others I was in didn't reply

ScaraByte said:
I agree with breaks being fantastic. I've been coding for quite a few hours so I didn't sleep but like two hours.
It's turning out decent though since i'm now learning the basics of it.

You two have got so many rps...

The max i've gotten is 3 and the others I was in didn't reply
Hehehe~

Well, some of the people I RP with only reply once a day or week. So it's quite relaxed though there are days when people reply all at once. o-o

Thing is though I started on another website to and the other one is firing replies in like crazy.

This one is doing pretty well and I hope my rping skills don't offend anyone.

ScaraByte said:
Thing is though I started on another website to and the other one is firing replies in like crazy.
This one is doing pretty well and I hope my rping skills don't offend anyone.
What do you mean by "offend"? *looks at you suspiciously*

Well that's relieving. 5 lines doesn't seem so long....

My character sheet is progressing though... It will eventually be amazing! (In my eyes)

You did though. The little tip there made me realize that it was a tad off and that I needed to re-fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back