• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Cross Dressers In Otogi Academy

crying-waterfalls.gif

Lets see... The OOC games we now have are

Ship it

or

Flip it!

And

Battle of the Meme's/Gifs

Hehe... It's not exactly Pre-Ship ot or Flip it, sicne we already started, but we can try? We haven't gotten too into is so ships haven't developed.... @Suzumaki Arakai ! Would you like to host as usual? (Or should I get Ryan in here?)

Warning!

@Kawaii listens to Indie, Electronica, Dubstep and the occasional Pop. If you don't like on of these, Please let her know. In other words, @Kawaii is going to post music here.

Sample Song:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ3OwRwCCcQ[/media]

Corgi said:
Hehe... It's not exactly Pre-Ship ot or Flip it, sicne we already started, but we can try? We haven't gotten too into is so ships haven't developed.... @Suzumaki Arakai ! Would you like to host as usual? (Or should I get Ryan in here?)
I'LL DO IT I'M DOING IT

Hello, you shippers out here! Ship it or Flip it is a game where you ship characters during the RP. You can Ship any character but, remember

Chemistry
or Interaction! Or just plain imagination!

Alright Let's start with @Corgi

Who do you ship?

Kawaii said:
Hello, you shippers out here! Ship it or Flip it is a game where you ship characters during the RP. You can Ship any character but, remember

Chemistry
or Interaction! Or just plain imagination!

Alright Let's start with @Corgi

Who do you ship?
*Awkwardly stumbles upon stage and waves at audience before tapping the mic and getting feedback* O-oh! S-sorry! Uhm... C-currently, I th-think Suzu's c-character, Uchida, and Zero's character m-Masaaki would b-be c-cute... I-I of course sh-ship Hibiki x The World... O-only na-natural of c-course...

Corgi said:
*Awkwardly stumbles upon stage and waves at audience before tapping the mic and getting feedback* O-oh! S-sorry! Uhm... C-currently, I th-think Suzu's c-character, Uchida, and Zero's character m-Masaaki would b-be c-cute... I-I of course sh-ship Hibiki x The World... O-only na-natural of c-course...
*kicks you from the stage before walking away again like a boss*

Don't forget to do the random shipping where you give numbers to the characters and do a random number selector to see who gets chosen to see if we can striek up ships ;3 @Kawaii

Corgi said:
Don't forget to do the random shipping where you give numbers to the characters and do a random number selector to see who gets chosen to see if we can striek up ships ;3 @Kawaii
I have that on paper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back