• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Crisis of Convergence[ Main]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Kaitlyn Saint Cole

images (11).jpeg
Location: Harmony Plaza -- Tags: Amy, Marcus, Luffy [ redraider redraider , Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat , Acethekidd Acethekidd ]

─────────────────────────────
Kaitlyn is waiting for a merely 5 minutes right now, hoping that it could be made quickly, which is the result of being positive. The waiter had spoken on who ordered the spicy sausage with mustard aioli and cherry-flavored soda before the street racer stood up, walked back to the hotdog stand before paying the amount on her order just as she grabbed her own food and drink. Until she noticed some people in the plaza, raising her eyebrows in suspicion because there is a boy with some sort of a monster as his pet, a girl with a dragon, and a guy who dresses like a pirate, like how!

'Jesus! How the hell did he own that!,' Kaitlyn thought to herself, walking towards the people who are seem talking to each other. "Hey! You two seem busy talking, especially the dude who has like a monster as his pet and the chick who has a dragon while this other guy is dressing like a pirate."

Kaitlyn didn't remember at all that there are some small yet very insane-looking monster that are available for sale to have as a pet, maybe she's way too stupid and curious to find out about it. Anyway, she took a small bite of her sausage, trying to look on what is going on right now and she is thinking on her own mind, will she join Nexus? She remembered back then, she had a offer where she would join Stacked Deck in Silverton, Colorado because its leader, Darius, found potential in her skills on racing, but Kaitlyn refused politely because she wanted to have new opportunities on her own. Guess she does in fact wanted to think about it right now. Until she looked at the boy's monster pet, smiling a bit because she needed to act calm and cold-hearted.

"You own this pet, dude?," Kaitlyn asked the boy if he owned the pet or not because how the heck does he have that! "Because that's gonna like... I don't know, gonna be one heck of a price to buy that."

Wonder what will be the response of that, maybe it's gonna be one heck of a awkward question to ask from Kaitlyn, so that is probably the most idiotic question she has ever asked. She took a light sip of her cherry soda while this commotion is still going on right now, which will be curious to have. And besides, how does this street race got involved in this!

Last edited:
kindred lamb & wolf
mentions: Ploegy Ploegy
SpiritBlossomKindred_FINAL.jpg

As the pair continued their observation of the othersandhalf listened to the guardain they would notice one that stood out. He knew they or a version of them perhaps more than one. How curious to have death so close to a living being. That was if indeed he was just touched there was sonething more to this boy. What was it? The boy was more than touched,more than favored, yet he was not them but he was very close. Well the death that was in the boy was not them, not in full, not in part,yet still part of their greater self of death.

The two vanished from sight as if going on the hunt yet they were not. Here was not their hunting ground,not yet. They would play with one they knew.

the two would appear lamb masked before the boy wolf hidden behind the boy. " Tell me boy in the flames did you see arrows " lamb started before wolf spoke to finish the question " or my fangs? "

Zenitsu Agatsuna and Kyojuro Rengoku
Acethekidd Acethekidd Karcen Karcen AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat
" Do I really?" Zenitsu asked. " I'm a weakling,a coward." He added,looking down.
" That's is not the truth yellow boy. You are quote talented. You did help alot on the Mugen train by protecting the passangers along with your friend's demon sister!" Kyojuro replied.
"I don't remember that..." Zenitsu replied. He had alot of people back home who believed in him.
"Gramps...Tanjiro...Inosuke...Nezuko,they all believe in me."
"And so do I! Perharps my training and Nexus help might help you get better and stronger!" Kyojuro added.

Last edited:
IMG_5034.jpeg
Roland, ‘Average 9th Grade Fixer’

Physical Status:
As fit as a healthy human being could be

Mental Status:
Still somewhat cautious, but loosening up a bit

Current location:
Harmony Plaza

Interactions:
Acethekidd Acethekidd SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Mentioned:
None

As Roland went ahead to continue waiting for an answer from Seraphina, he did give a glance at everyone here again. He much really prefer not get kids involved in his line of work, moreso the very nature of things. Especially since despite what the hooded lady say regarding ‘experience’ not making a difference, there was clearly still a difference between a well-trained fighter with no hesitation to kill compared to a whiny cry baby… giving ah obvious glance over at the kid in yellow and rolling his eyes at their overdramatic reactions. But giving a glance at the others, seems like most of them if not all were more than willing to fight… well, if there’s one thing for certain, they are determined. Although he knew for certain that determination alone isn’t enough to win battles, nor if they would even keep such determination when facing overwhelming odds… he had seen many people fall to such too many times already throughout his life as an fixer. With there always being some new Grade 9 Fixer thinking they can take on the world before seeing their corpse out in the alleyways for being too overconfident in their abilities.

Either way, he continued listening to the words of Seraphina, his hands still either holding onto his sword or currently inside of his pocket as he nodded along. Well, at least valuable information is being said right now. From why so much different individuals are needed as well as not only being given intel about who they are facing but apparently being empower everyone as well. As long as their way of empowering isn’t heavily mutating someone or combining folk together or anything harmful, then he was certainly fine… although he was certain that he was still more than capable fighting with or without it. The thought of combining folk simply gave him a small shudder when recalling the Love Town incident… Tomerry was certainly one tough cookie… this was before his gloves were returned to him in the Library. Receiving such a guest certainly was not great at the slightest, being thrown around and smashed into the ground. Thankfully he managed to kill them in the end. Granted, they weren’t even the toughest foes he fought before, and he even ‘died’ a couple times before only to be revived later once the whole reception thing was done. What was he thinking about again? Oh right, the whole ‘Nexus’ thing. A smirk now formed on Roland’s face as he then continued glancing at Seraphina “Well, not like I have anything other important to do as an Fixer. Name’s Roland… Ninth…-“ Roland then caught himself on his words.

He couldn't really call himself a ‘Grade Nine Fixer’, even if these folk seemingly don’t know what that is. Especially if he were to start explaining such, questions will be made especially when Grade 9 Fixers are often considered the lowest rank, folk would start questioning things when he starts fighting and showing far more skill than a Grade 9 would have, even though within the system, his rampage caused him to be demoted all the way to a Grade 9 Fixer. But he couldn’t really call himself a Color Fixer either even thought he didn’t officially receive such a title. While he did have the ‘Black Silence’ as a title, it was mostly out of respect for his wife who used to be the true Black Silence. That, and people are still looking for the Black Silence within The City after his rampage a long while ago under the alias as the Black Silence. He may as well tell an half-truth. “I mean, First Grade Fixer, second best fixer classification there is. Suppose we can go ahead and talk while walking? Considering what you said, some urgency supposedly is needed considering this ‘Enigma’ is going around conquering worlds and what not. So best go to where this Nexus fellow is so that we can get right to fighting… or better yet, do that strange teleporting thing that you did to bring us here. Certainly would make things faster.” Roland felt as if his answer regarding his identity was sufficient enough… not too out of the question when being regarded as an 9th grade fixer but certainly keeping his identity as the Black Silence secret for now. Either way, some urgency and preparation for the battles ahead being done now instead of later is certainly appreciated.

Still maintaining his smirk, he then gave a glance at the whining yellow haired kid again, giving a sigh as he began to approach them now, seeing that said kid was supposedly being given some motivation from another fellow who seems more experienced. He stopped just a couple feet away, before saying “If I may offer a couple of words here. While this whole ‘oh, you are strong and what not’ motivational speech is one thing, it doesn’t really apply when a fight truly starts happening.” Finishing talking first to Rengoku before looking at Zenitsu. “Listen kid, I know you are confident and what not but seeing that nervous display earlier certainly is worrying. Don’t want you panicking right in the middle of a battle with an enemy that can come waltzing on over for a ‘easy kill’. But I’m more than willing to give you a couple tips and some training to keep you alive if you agree to such. One tip right now is not to overthink or overreact regarding things. Such would leave you open if you think too much about how strong your opponent is or what not, but think just enough to try and plan around your opponent’s next move. You can’t go in with brute strength and expect to win. Just try and stay calm, maybe some breathing in and out if that helps, while maintaining focus in a battle… got that?” Roland had questioned the kid. Of course, he wasn’t really the type of person to be called an ‘Teacher’ or anything even close. But if they were going to try and win something like this, then he may as well offer some aid to make sure that everyone here isn’t some sort of cannon fodder to be killed easily by the enemy.

Zenitsu Agatsuma and Kyojuro Rengoku
Interactions: Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505 Acethekidd Acethekidd
Both Zenitsu and Rengoku noticed the man coming to them. "Rest assured,I am concious of dangers and potentials of death."Rengoku replied,still smiling. "I've faced many a demon as a member of the Demon Slayer Corps. This boy over here. I've witnessed what he can do. He has the strength abd potential. He does need more experience and specially,confidence."
Zenitsu listened to the man's advice as he was adressed.
"Not to overthink....I'll try....no I'll do my best!" Zenitsu replied. He wanted to inprove himself.

• airi
    ───────────────────────────────────────────
    tep7u9B.png

So it seemed things were different than Kairi had thought, though she couldn't say it was all too surprising. The concept of other worlds and the like was something kept under wraps where she was from, so a whole organization dedicated to it seemed odd. Then again, Organization XIII existed and had business across the various worlds- albeit not good ones. Disregarding that, the FBI Aya spoke of seemed to be one of good intentions. Keeping people safe, it was something she could stand behind, especially when monsters were involved.

Before she could ask her own questions though, Aya beat her to the punch and asked one of her own. It was no surprise, especially given what Kairi had already said, though the teen would have thought the answer would have been obvious. Perhaps she was being bias in that regard though. It wasn't as if Aya was aware of the number of people involved when all she haad used was the word "friends" while speaking on it.

"Well..." she pondered before quickly bringing her cup up to her lips and taking a sip from it. "If we had known of a place which knows and openly speaks of other worlds, we could have had more help in protecting the worlds which were attacked by the forces of darkness." Pausing, Kairi lowered her cup down onto the table once more. She figured her words hinted where she was going next, but she would continue on nevertheless: "Our situation is much like what is happening here, though it sounds like it's on a much grander scale, or mayhaps our problem was always greater than we expected."

Pursing her lips, Kairi casted her gaze away from Aya as her mind quietly began to think over the words she had just said. Was this actually like what happened in her home and the worlds connected to it? Maybe, but at the same time, it seemed to be a mere coincidence. If anything it seemed like the perfect reason to pull someone from her world and have them help. People experienced in this sort of thing probably wasn't easy to come by, though it still posed the question of why her and not Sora? His skillset and talents would far surpass hers in this field, but Seraphina seemed to elude to there being reason for each of the ones chosen.

"It's all so odd... and it makes me question a lot of things regarding how this place functions," Kairi decided to go on. "Had this Nexus known of the battles against darkness presiding over the worlds connected to my own? If so, why had they decided to leave it be, but in this situation decided to step up? What makes it different?"

Those questions were ones she could not answer, and she wasn't sure if she'd dare ask. It was possible this place, much like the rules set in place for her and the others, weren't supposed to meddle in others affairs, and if such meddling was necessary, that they keep it to a minimum. But that still led to the question: why was this time different? No matter how she tried to wrap her mind around it, she just couldn't. It was a complicated question to answer.

Realizing she had rambled on, a sheepish expression crossed her face and Kairi lifted a hand up to rub the back of her head. "My apologies. I didn't mean to go off on a tangent like that. All of this is just so strange from my perspective. I'm sure it's different for someone who isn't as accustomed to it all. Then again, like I said before, I'm not deeply invested in the saving of the worlds either. I've helped a bit here and there, but most of the work is because of others, not me. I've only just started my real training to help them."

Interactions: Seraphina
    Tags: Acethekidd Acethekidd

~

Lyn was still a bit disconcerted, but Seraphina's reassuring words slightly loosened the knot that was forming in her stomach.
    "Very well then..." Lyn replied. She still couldn't help but feel worried- it had been less than a year since she had freed Caelin from the clutches of Dark Fang. She supposed her grandfather, although frail and still recovering, could take over for her during her absence, but still, what if something else went wrong?
    If only she had known about this sooner, she could have asked Eliwood for help…all she could do now is hope that Kent, Sain, and her other friends would help hold down the fort while she was away on this mission.

Lyndis looked around at the rest of the group. Yes, some of them looked quite young and seemed like push-overs, but she knew better than to let demeanors and age determine a person’s worth in battle. Why, Serra and Florina were two of the youngest people that joined her cause, and they were by far two of the most valuable members of her team. She was sure these youngsters were up to scratch, all they needed was proper leadership.

“Hmm? Er…no, I’m not this ‘Palutena’ you speak of…my name is Lyndis, but you may call me Lyn.” Lyn answered, puzzled as to why the angel was examining her with such interest.

Last edited:
Aya Brea
Harmony Plaza

Indeed, Aya was able to put two and two together. The guardians of the unique universe from whence Kairi came were at war with a profound darkness, but it seemed something worse eclipsed even that. It put things into perspective for Aya; she and others were drafted into the big leagues this time.

"I think it all makes sense," she started, nodding slowly as she held out her hand with the palm facing down and her fingers straight. "In my world, I live in a country called the United States of America. For administrative and policing purposes, you have local, county, state, and federal jurisdictions." With each item she listed, her hand moved up about an inch. "Local police handle local problems, but if the problem spills out of the town, the County Sheriff's office gets involved. Then, for example, if a fugitive gets on the highway and starts causing mayhem across county lines, state police come into play. I think you can guess who gets involved when the crime goes beyond state lines." With her other thumb, she pointed to herself.

"My point is that Nexus may be like the police and FBI in some ways. You have to use the minimum amount of necessary force to get the job done. You may have a problem on a large scale, but Nexus and these champions didn't do anything yet because your enemy hasn't escalated its operations beyond your universe... but this Eclipse Enigma did."

Having rattled off a lengthy explanation, Aya sat back so she could let that lecture sink in. She drank the rest of her tea, which had cooled considerably since they started chatting. "I dunno, though... It is confusing," she finally admitted with a shrug. "I get a feeling we'll have to ask that speaker more questions if we want to find out why we were chosen over anyone else."

Interactions: Ploegy Ploegy
Mentions: Acethekidd Acethekidd

Last edited:
Amy glanced over at Luffy, clearly thinking that the positives of his stretchiness were outweighed by the negatives of his stupidity. "Well, now that Mr. Not-So-Fantastic has showed off his skills , I guess it's my turn. Any problems with that, Tiamat?"

"None whatsoever," the dragon replied with her typical elegant primness and propriety.

"Then cross your fingers, cross your toes- cross your everything, here it goes!" Amy raised her right hand to the sky and snapped her fingers, the white gem in the mouth of her dragon-shaped magic ring shining bright. "Dragonscale, shield my heart!" A blinding glow enveloped her, and there was the sound of a roaring dragon. When the show subsided, Amy stood transformed, with her wings and staff ready to go. "Alright, who's next?" she commented, taking off and hovering a few feet off the ground.

AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc Acethekidd Acethekidd Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat

kindred lamb & wolf
mentions: Ploegy Ploegy
SpiritBlossomKindred_FINAL.jpg

Lamb's masked face tilted, that was not how most reacted when challenged about the death of someone close to them. This child hosted part of them but it seemed he hid away from that or perhaps that part hid away from him. Still would he be an arrow or a fang when the time came? Still there was always more fun to be had once a living being realized what they spoke of.

" Does the Minato thing not care? " Wolf asked revealing they knew the boys name as he swam in and out of few moving behind lamb who had not moved.

" Perhaps children are cruel " Lamb responded her voice having the quality of someone dreaming and as she took a step her grace was unnatural.

Wolf chuckled at that as the two moved with the boy taking a step for every step he might take " Perhaps he cared to much " Wolf chuckled

" Perhaps he did children are such fragile things and fires burn away all but bone " Lamb continued her voice holding no malice almost seeming incapable of malicious intent yet able to speak of horrors with an almost innocent attitude.

" Lamb we should get bones i am hungry " wolf suggested suddenly switching gears seemingly losing interest in minato

" Perhaps " Lamb mused " Minato you have not answered if you remember arrow or tooth, but i suppose given you weren't the prey that day you would not remember us. Still you know us very well even if you don't know our names nor our masks"

Upper Moon 6 Gyutaro
Upper Moon 2 Doma
Interaction: Open Acethekidd Acethekidd

The two Upper rank demon looked around the new world." That's funny..." Gyutaro started. " I was not only revived but sent to this world as well." He scratched his left cheek till it was bleeding. He didn't matter to him for it would heal instantly.
"Lord Muzan did send us here? Or perhaps his henchwoman?"
"You mean Nakime? Maybe!" Doma replied cheerfully. " If it was Lord Muzan ,he must have his reasons!" he added.

" He better have." Gyutaro hissed,annoyed." That's unforgivable."
-------
Interaction: Acethekidd Acethekidd redraider redraider Lazaro1505 Lazaro1505

Zenitsu noticed Amy's magical girl transformation. He looked impressed. " That is so...beautiful!" He shouts. " I...I know a few tricks myself!"
He grabbed the handle of his Nichirin katana and focused,breathing heavilly. The air around the heroes seemed fillef with an invisible but powerful energy.

" Thunder breathing,first form...Thunderclap and flash...sixfold!" He blitzs and dashes back and forth,six times.
A sound akin to thunder was heard. He stopped near his allies.
" I knew you could do it!" Rengoku cheered.

Last edited:
While he didn’t fight cosmic conquerors like this eclipse Enigma he’s confident in his fighting capabilities. Nodding at Seraphina, he smacked his fist Adjusting his straw hat, his face got serious,“ I wouldn’t have gotten this far two years ago without Rayleigh’s strict training.” He fine tuned his haki and the advanced ones too. He saved entire countries from tyrants who possessed dangerous devil fruit abilities. It took the tragedy of Marine Ford for him to realize the extent of who he is up against. It’s the wake up call needed. “ My reason for joining is I don’t want something like the tragedy at MarineFord happening to anyone else. I lost someone close to me that day, my sworn brother, Ace. I want to protect those in need of my help in his honor.” He had literally spent two years fine tuning his abilities; he unlocked the advanced forms of haki and his gear fourth as a result. Losing Ace hurts; he wants to get stronger for him and for his crew. What kind of example he sets to his friends if he doesn’t be what he’s meant to be? After all, he's determined to be the next king of pirates.

Digimon huh? Sounds like you have been on lots of adventures.” It sounds really grand similar to his seafaring ones not knowing where he goes next or who he meets on his travels. He blinks at Kaitlyn. “ Uh, I’m not dressing like a pirate, I am a pirate. I'm the captain of the straw hats. I’m going to be the next king of pirates.” He just looks at Amy’s transformation and not too soon Zenitsu had joined their small group. It was pretty interesting to see abilities that aren’t because of devil fruits. “ Such a cool transformation you two got..” Although truth be told and he wouldn't lie he had seen Zenitsu’s thunder abilities in Enel the usurper. It was unlucky that Enel’s devil fruit was ineffective as his body is rubber.

Acethekidd Acethekidd redraider redraider AlexandraRoseLeclerc AlexandraRoseLeclerc SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Last edited:
Suguri
LrWk04M.png

Interactions: Goonfire Goonfire Ploegy Ploegy

Suguri floated around about two dozen feet above the plaza. In much the same way one might take a stroll in a park, the silver-haired girl moved around leisurely in the air while eating a pudding she'd gotten from one the stalls below. She didn't know exactly what she was expecting, but it was actually pretty good. The condition of food, markets, and the like were certainly better than the ones on the world she was accustomed to. It was a pretty wonderful thing really. The chance to see so many different kinds of things didn't come around often in her 10,000 years of experience.

While she thought that, the herald of Nexus made her presence known and explained what was going on. She lowered the height at which she was floating and moved closer. While Suguri wasn't familiar with the map and realms presented by Seraphina, the basics of why they had been brought here was pretty simple, grand scale of everything aside. It was essentially a mission to prevent the destruction of the world. Or rather, of many worlds. In that case, there was only one thing for one who had been created to heal the Earth to do.
"If it's for a peaceful world...I'll do what I must and lend my aid," she offered.

At her lower, nearly grounded altitude, she overheard two women discussing the predicament that had just been spelled out to everyone in the plaza. Fully landing while still holding her pudding, she decided to throw in her two cents.
"It would be nice to know why or how they chose the people they did. But as long as she's speaking the truth, I think what matters is that we do what we can to protect these worlds. Our own worlds. Even if the same help hasn't been reciprocated to our worlds for one reason or another, I believe it would still be best to offer our own help if we can."

Suguri gave Aya and Kairi a small wave, spoon in hand, after saying her piece. "Oh right, and you can call me Suguri. Sorry if I'm intruding or anything."

Last edited:

• airi
    tep7u9B.png

Location: Harmony Plaza | Interactions: Goonfire Goonfire Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist
    Aya's explanation made some sense, though Kairi wasn't sure she bought it entirely. Whatever the reasons, she supposed it didn't matter. What was done, was done. There was no changing that and she accepted that. Dwelling on the what ifs or the whys wasn't going to get her anywhere in this situation. Still, the questions were interesting to think upon even if they mattered little in the long run. The only question that really did matter was whether or not the happenings in the worlds connected with hers was linked to this all. It was something she couldn't ask someone like Aya though. She wouldn't have the answers nor would Kairi expect her to.

Before the teen to go on to speak again, a new voice cut in seemingly out of nowhere. Seeing the white haired girl approach them, Kairi couldn't help feeling a bit uncomfortable upon hearing her words. It was evident she had been eavesdropping on their conversation, which didn't sit right with her, but any snarky comments that she could have made remained unspoken. It was best not to get defensive, even if she found the act of eavesdropping rather rude.

"Don't get me wrong, simply because I have these questions does not mean I am not willing to protect my home. I wouldn't have been training to wield my keyblade and magic if I wasn't willing to do such a thing," Kairi stated, feeling as though she had to make such clear given how Suguri spoke. In the long run, it didn't matter if this place had offered help or not before. It was simply a question which had been raised in her mind given the similarities between the issue at hand here and the one present in the worlds she was used to. "If anything, it makes me wonder if the problem my friends have been fighting is far bigger, and directly ties into this. And if for whatever reason it is then it brings greater concern to me."

Her expression dropped as the possibility crossed her mind. What if the gathering of the seven guardians had all been a ploy to distract them from some greater plans and Xehanort had quietly been spreading the darkness across more worlds than the tens he had already influenced? Such a thing greatly bothered Kairi, but there was nothing she really could do. She would simply have to push forth and accept the mission put before her.

Feeling rather downtrodden, Kairi would have slipped further into her dark train of thought if a sound of bells chiming hadn't rang out to draw her from them. Blinking, she sat befuddled for a moment before she realized the sound was coming from her. Since when did she have something capable of making such a sound? Fishing into her pocket, she pulled out something resembling a cellphone, though instead of a traditional sleek look, a crown shape stuck up from the top of it.

Since when had she had this? She wasn't sure, but she assumed Merlin or the Master must have stuck it in her things when she received her new outfit. When she got it mattered little anyways. What mattered was who was calling her? Her eyes glanced over the screen where in bold letters the name SORA was clearly written. How? Kairi wasn't sure of any of it, but it was best not to ignore him. Lifting her gaze for a moment, she offered a sheepish smile before speaking: "Pardon me for a moment."

Not bothering to wait for a response, Kairi pushed her chair back and quickly stood up before taking a few steps away. She didn't go far though. Whatever conversation that was about to happen could easily be heard from the table she had been at.

"Hello...?" she said as she answered the call. As she did, a video quickly lit up on the screen showing the boy on the other end. Concern was written all over his face, though his eyes instantly lit up upon hearing her voice.

"Kairi! Oh thank goodness you actually picked up! The Master said Merlin reported to him that you had disappeared! I feared the worst! Are you okay? Is someone holding you hostage? Where are you? I'll come pick you up right away!"

The boy's mind seemed to move a mile a second and his frantic voice echoed out rather clearly. It hardly gave her time to think over answers to his many questions. "I'm fine, Sora. Someone summoned me to this world to help them. Actually, the situation sou-"

The call abruptly cut out and the video of the boy vanished from her screen. It was odd, though maybe there was some kind of interference taking place. It wasn't as if she knew much about how such things work. All that mattered was she had told him that she was fine, though she doubted he would buy for two seconds. He was such a worrywart when it came to her after all. Letting a soft sigh escape her lips, Kairi stayed where she was though she lowered the phone from her face. She needed a moment to re-gather herself before she returned to the table.

Kaitlyn Saint Cole

images (11).jpeg

Location: Harmony Plaza -- Tags: Amy, Marcus, Luffy ( redraider redraider , Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat , Acethekidd Acethekidd )

─────────────────────────────

Kaitlyn looked at the other persons until the transformation happened. She has her own eyes widened like it was a satisfying thing to watch right now but the girl was now transformed into a powerful entity thanks to the dragon pet. Yet the street racer looked at the pirate, hoping he had some answers that are asked by Kaitlyn.

"Woah, I may be new to this," Kaitlyn spoke to everyone that is involved in the conversation because she is a ordinary human at all. "But that'll make me real curious about this and made my own head scratch on what the heck is that!"

She was flabbergasted because of how this transformation sequence thing might be messing with her own head or it is just some sort of a hallucination in her eyes right now. Nevertheless, Kaitlyn sighed as she is taking a another bite of her own hotdog, trying to not have a another question regarding this own situation right now. The look on her own face tells that she might be real curious yet also a keen eye because it could get things a bit too rowdy if there is something odd is going to happen later on during this conversation. But anything could get things more fun or dangerous if it is so stupid to get involve with. Anyway, she decides to whistle softly while waiting for anything to happen anytime.

'Man, how the heck do I need to get involved with this?,' Kaitlyn thought to herself, having a small gulp just as she took a another sip of her soda because she liked how the cherry soda tasted good. 'But man, this soda tasted like it is freaking fresh!'

Remembering that she had tasted some good treats before The Run, Kaitlyn had other thoughts when it comes to that race back then. She hadn't forgotten on what happened during the time at Chicago, where she is a wanted woman by the mob but she barely escaped thanks to luck and absolute precision. Wonder what will happen during this time around here at Harmony Plaza?

Interactions: Pit, Minato
    Tags: Ploegy Ploegy

~

Why was he making air quotes? Did this angel not believe her? Lyn raised a brow, her lips pursed into a frown.
    "I assure you, I am not who you think I am. I have never heard of your goddess, Pit." said Lyn, her tone slightly irritated. Although she was impressed that someone of Pit's age could rise to become the captain of an army, she found him annoyingly persistent. "Now, if you'll excuse me..."

Lyn was beyond confused. First, the angel was accusing her of not being who she said she was, next he wanted to get her an ice cream? Lyndis was pulled along, resigned to her fate at this point as they sped into a run. She had to admit, the scents of the different food options made her stomach rumble.

She collided with a trash can, a waiter, and narrowly dodged a table, apologizing profusely as she went and wincing slightly as they went.

Suddenly, they crossed paths with another individual, and Lyn collided with them, free from Pit's relentless grasp, but sent toppling to the ground.
    "OUCH! Pit, DO try not to bump me into every little thing, will you??" Lyn hissed as she sat upright. There was a scratch on her knee, which was bleeding slightly, but she paid it no mind as she got to her feet. "On behalf of me and my...acquaintance, I am sincerely sorry." Lyn apologized, turning her gaze onto the person she had crashed into. "I'm Lyn, Lady of Caelin, and this is Pit." Lyn gestured to the angel beside her.

Aya Brea
Harmony Plaza

Aya was taken aback as a girl dropped from the sky and barged into their conversation without much grace. Uncouth as the interruption may have been, Suguri was correct; there was no use wondering "why" on lesser topics at the moment. The "why" in the big picture was plain as day, so they needed to figure out the "how" of it next.

"I won't hold it against you," Aya retorted when Suguri apologized. "I'd be one to talk if I scolded you for listening in on people's conversations." It was true; back in New York, she had gleaned enough information to solve a few cases via eavesdropping.

Kairi had to excuse herself as some device began to ring. As the girl stepped away, Aya cocked an eyebrow. "That device... It looks kind of like a cellular phone," she observed. "Some of these worlds seem to have different technology from mine. A cell phone for me had such limited reception, I was better off just keeping a roll of quarters and using payphones, yet she can get a signal in another universe. Go figure..." Come to think of it, there was also mention of a keyblade and magic. Just who was Kairi, and what was this "magic" she wielded?

Realizing her thoughts were trailing off to irrelevant topics, the agent gave a wry grin before turning again to look at Suguri. "I guess I shouldn't delay. If there are things to be done, we should do them sooner rather than later."

Interactions: Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist
Mentions: Ploegy Ploegy

Jormund found himself wandering, fascinated by all the bright colors and lights of Harmony Plaza. It was nothing like Valheim, though beautiful in its own way.
He had been visited once again by Hugin and Munin, who explained to him what was going on. Apparently his quest to slay the Forsaken was put on hold in favor of him being sent as a champion to protect other worlds from falling into darkness. He didn't know there were more than 10 worlds, Valheim being the 10th. Yet again, Yggdrasil was massive, and like the trees he knew that grew leaves and then shed them in winter, it made sense that there would be worlds cast off like said leaves away from the world tree.
He was brought out of his thoughts by the sight of a winged individual. Were they a valkyrie? They didn't look like the valkyries he knew. Well, rather the one valkyrie that wouldn't answer his questions and simply brought him from the land of the living to the land of the dead, Valheim.
"You're not a valkyrie, are you? What are you?" Jormund approached and questioned Pit. He just couldn't wrap his head around this.

Forevermore Forevermore

Acethekidd Acethekidd Kaiju Cat Kaiju Cat Forevermore Forevermore
The two Demon Slayer listened to the conversions that were going on. They were all outworlders like them.
"Your power is quite impresive!" Rengoku said to Luffy. " Where I come from,demons have powers but it is the first time I see a hunan being with such powers."

Zenitsu on the other hand goes to see Lyn and Pit. He wasn't to keen in interacting with others. He wasn't like Tanjiro,but he had to give it a try." H...Hi! My name is Zenitsu Agatsuma..." He noticed Pit's wings. "A...Are you an angel?!"

inato risato
JW8jev3.png

Location: Harmony Plaza | Interactions: Forevermore Forevermore DovahBeat DovahBeat
It hadn't even been two minutes since he had been rid of one strange interaction only to find himself in another. How unlucky could he be today? Honestly, Minato didn't want to find out. He didn't have time to think of such things anyways. He needed to think of catching his footing before he faceplanted into the pavement underfoot.

Staggering a couple of feet away from the woman who had bumped into him, Minato managed to catch himself before quietly turning his head to inspect the "assailant" behind his near fall. As he had already noticed, it was a woman, and much like himself, she had oddly colored hair, though hers was green compared to his blue. That didn't matter. Staring at her, she hardly looked much older than himself, though her garb was certainly not something he had seen anyone wear before. If anything it reminded him of the women's armor from the fantasy games Junepi always tried to talk him into playing. It certainly was a look, though her appearance was less surprising than the second figure.

A young male came bumbling over to the woman's side. Was he seeing things properly...? Did this kid have wings? Blinking a few times, there was no doubting it. A pair of snow white, feathery wings protruded from his back. Much like his last encounter he was left to ponder the idea of him being a shadow, but like before, there was no sign pointing at such. He was just different than what Minato was used to. That was no problem.

Shifting his gaze back to Lyn as she got back to her feet, Minato listened as she finally addressed him, offering up an apology on behalf of both of them. The teen was quick to wave it off though. "It's fine. No harm done."

His voice was soft, and almost devoid of much emotion, though not much. As Lyn went on to introduce them both, Minato cocked his head slightly. The title she offered wasn't one he was used to hearing. It sounded like something akin to a royal, possibly. Then again, he couldn't say she struck him as much of a royal, but such a thought would be kept to himself. On the other hand, there was the boy's name. While she offered no title for him, his name alone was odd. Who named someone Pit? Who was he to judge anyways.

With both others introduced, realization settled in upon him- he would be expected to do the same. How irksome. Lifting a hand up to fiddle with his bangs, a faint sigh slipped between his lips as he prepared to speak. However, said introduction would not come. Not in that moment at least. Pit's gleeful invitation would cause him to pause and once again stare. This kid sure had some energy, though that didn't surprise him. He appeared around Ken's age after all, and Ken was full of energy too.

Shaking the thought off, he quietly pondered the question he had been posed. Ice cream... That didn't sound bad. Besides, who was he to say no to having something to eat? "I'll come with you. Ice cream sounds nice." For a moment, he paused as if didn't plan on offering his name, but despite it seeming like it wasn't coming, he continued on: "I'm Minato. Pleasure meeting you both."

His introduction was cut short though as another individual approached them. It seemed he had little interest in him or Lyn though and was solely focused on the winged boy. That was fine by him. The less Minato needed to talk the better.

Interactions: Minato, Pit, Zenitsu, Jormund
    Tags: Ploegy Ploegy DovahBeat DovahBeat SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

~

Lyn smiled as her green eyes drank Minato in. He looked quite ordinary for her world’s standards, although his wardrobe was a bit odd. No armor of any kind? Perhaps he was a mage or a cleric of some kind…But he still bore weapons? Bizarre. Still, she couldn’t help but be reminded of one of her companions, Rath, as they shared similar behavior.
    "Wonderful to meet you as well, Minato." Lyn replied.

It appeared that the young man would be accompanying them, but Lyndis’ attention turned upon others that were approaching them. One asked if Pit was a Valkyrie (‘What is that??’ Lyn thought), and the other asked if he was an angel, more out of shock if anything.

Lyn folded her arms across her chest and stood aside with Minato, her smile growing slightly as she watched Pit get bombarded with questions out of the blue, and chuckled,
    “It might take a while to get that ice cream…”

Last edited:
ora
71zicH7.png

Staring at the darkened screen of his gummiphone, Sora's call with Kairi was cut far shorter than he would have liked, but what could he do? Should he call again? Would it even work? How should he know. He hardly knew how to use the thing in the first place. It was a miracle he had managed to make one call. Even so, he couldn't leave himself hanging. Sure, Kairi had claimed she had been fine and had begun explaining something about her situation, but the boy hardly found himself satisfied with the information he had gotten.

Tapping at the buttons on the phone's screen, Sora tried again, but unlike before, the call never went through. A frown formed upon his lips before he dropped the device into his lap and leaned back in his seat with an overexaggerated groan. Why did technology never work the way he wanted it to? Grumbling about it wouldn't get him anywhere though. If Kairi was in one of the worlds then he simply needed to find her. It couldn't be that hard, right?

With that goal in mind, the keyblade wielder picked the phone up from his lap and tucked it away into his pocket before he clambered to his feet. Luckily he could afford stepping away from the wheel of the Gummi ship given it was in autopilot for the moment. It allowed for him to quietly begin pacing the cockpit with both Donald and Goofy looking on, but neither daring to speak up. It was clear Sora needed some time to think, even if his thinking usually led nowhere.

"Hmmmm..." he hummed out as he came to a brief stop and stroked his chin in deep thought. "What world did Kairi look like she was in...?" Recalling the backdrop from their call, Sora knew he had seen a plaza behind her. One bustling with life. Was she in Traverse Town then? Maybe at the Bistro? No... He had been there enough times before to know it wasn't the same, but if not there, then where? The question burned in his mind as he closed his eyes and continued to think. "Any ideas, guys?"

His question was met with silence which immediately caused him to open his eyes and turn his head, but instead of being greeted by the familiar sights of his own ship, he was met with sights unknown. The brief silence that had surrounded him quickly was filled with the idle chatter of those passing him by. Blinking, confusion quickly settled in on Sora's face. "Wha-?! Where am I?!"

Frantically turning about, his eyes scanned his surroundings, looking for something that seemed familiar, but there was nothing, and unfortunately for him, the explanation of what was going on had passed by before his own arrival, leaving him with no idea as to where he was or why he was even present in the first place. Luckily though, he was more than accustomed to situations like this than one might think.

"Calm down..." Sora whispered to himself before he sucked in a deep breath. Panicking wasn't going to get him anywhere. He knew that. He just needed to handle this like any other world he had visited and eventually answers would come to him.

His body relaxed and once again, he looked around, though unlike before, his eyes were filled with wonder. This place was incredible after all. In a way it reminded him of Traverse Town. Wait...! A lightbulb seemed to go off in his brain as that realization hit him. Could this be the very place Kairi had been pulled to? Did that mean he was summoned too? Sora wasn't sure of the details, but it was all possible and that possibility was all he could cling on to for the time being.

"Where do I even begin..?" he mumbled to himself. This place looked huge, so surely he'd have a lot of ground to cover in very little time. That was no issue for him, or at least that was what he mentally told himself. Maybe he could get answers if he asked the "locals." That was a good idea!

Locking eyes with the nearest person, Sora rushed over. "Hi, have you seen a girl with, uh, short, red hair, bright blue eyes and is wearing a pink outfit?"

The stranger stared in confusion at the boy before giving a shake of their head. "Do you realize how many people come and go from this place? Keeping track of even one person is hard enough."

With those words the individual turned away from Sora and continued on their way, leaving the boy to himself once again. He had little clue what the other was trying to convey to him, but he wasn't going to let him bother him. He'd simply push forward, and that he did.

Suguri
LrWk04M.png

Interactions: Goonfire Goonfire Ploegy Ploegy

"It appears I've said something unnecessary then," Suguri responded to Kairi. "Usually most humans aren't as prepared as you when faced with conflict. Hm, I thought she was just being grandiose, but I suppose that may be what that woman meant by 'heroes'."

Although the girl had lived for a long time, the majority of it had been without any kind of human contact. She had been modified, in large part, because much of humanity simply ran away from the Earth when things looked dire. It wasn't like she blamed them or anything. Nobody liked danger. Escape was the smart option. But it had been the dream of the remaining few, including herself, to heal the dying Earth. She was under the impression that such ideals, then, were part of the minority. And though she had no way to tell whether that was true or not, many here at least appeared to fall under that minority.

"Thanks for your understanding," Suguri nodded towards Aya as Kairi excused herself. Though now that Aya had mentioned it, that communication technology Kairi seemed to use was odd. Mostly just because it actually worked here. Perhaps she'd ask about it later, as being able to communicate across worlds certainly seemed helpful.

"...Yeah. It's nice to be in this peaceful world. But if this peace is being threatened, it'd be best to put a stop to it as soon as possible. Unfortunately, I don't get the impression this 'Enigma' thing is something we can just talk down, though."

airi
tep7u9B.png

Location: Harmony Plaza | Interactions: Goonfire Goonfire Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist
Taking in a deep breath, Kairi quietly gathered her thoughts before she turned back towards the table she had previously been sitting at. Whatever emotions were running through her right now, she needed to get a handle on. All the troubles going through her head didn't matter. Not for now. Her goal was clear after all- she was to aid the other heroes summoned to this place and fight against whatever it was that the Eclipse Enigma was plotting.

With her mind now set, she quietly walked back towards the table. As she neared, a weak smile crossed her lips and she carefully placed the phone down on the table beside her drink before she returned to her seat. "I apologize for that. I figured if I didn't answer it would only have troubled him more." Had she even troubled him less? Kairi doubted it. He likely was still worked up and worried about her. That was just how Sora was. What could she do about it though? "I probably only made him more worried though." A light chuckle escaped Kairi's lips as she slowly ran her fingers through her hair. While she was trying to be lighthearted about the whole thing, she was still a bit uneasy about it all.

Deciding to put it aside for now, Kairi folded her hands overtop of the phone. Her call hardly mattered in the long run anyways. Talking about it for too long wasn't going to get them anywhere. "Um, so... where were we...?" she started up again as she tried to recall where the conversation had been at before she had stepped away. "Right, fighting for this place... The situation sounds a lot like what has occurred around the worlds my friends have protected, so of course I want to help make sure it is brought to an end. It could be tied to it all, which only gives me more reason to be involved."

If things were connected in the manner she suspected, then it wasn't only something she should do because she was summoned to this place, but rather something she needed to do because of her role as one of the Guardians of Light.

Enough about her though, Kairi was curious if these two were also involved in fighting in some manner. From Aya's previous statements, she could infer that she was, but it was better to ask than to simply to assume. "I know you mentioned hunting monsters before," she directed towards Aya. "But are either of you used to fighting darkness or beings associated with it?"

Aya Brea
Harmony Plaza

Aya nodded slowly as Kairi returned. Whoever thar guy on the other end was, Kairi's words implied he was protective of her. "Sounds like you two are close. I'll make sure you return home in good health," Aya stated to ease her tense mind. The poor girl seemed so worried, it was a wonder she wasn't sprouting gray hairs already.

"Suguri raised a good point while you were gone. No doubt we'll need to secure some smaller victories and do some prep work before driving back this... thing, and I think that speaker from earlier can tell us how we do that." Aya glanced in the woman's direction. She called it instinct, but others probably called it common sense. The two were similar, but not the exact same, in her opinion.

It seemed Kairi was already starting her preparations by taking inventory of her allies' skills. Smart choice; the FBI agent could tell this one was no stranger to working in a team. "'Beings associated with darkness'?" Aya echoed, a touch confused. Did she mean like vampires? "Magic and anything you'd call a creature of the dark is somewhat of a myth in my world. The monsters I know are the result of mutation—biological. My cells are... unique, so I can still use something akin to magic. I still prefer a gun, whenever possible." For now, she wouldn't bore them with a whole lecture on cell biology and Neo-Mitochrondria. It simply wasn't relevant to the task at hand.

Interactions: Ploegy Ploegy Miserable Alchemist Miserable Alchemist

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back