• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Crimson Valley Resort and Spa (CS)

OOC
Here
Other
Here

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello all! I hope you are doing well. Welcome to the Character Sheet thread! Before you begin making your characters, I just want to clarify some things:

• Only one character per person

• side characters are available and encouraged. They do not require a character sheet since they should not be narrated like the main character

• although it's up to you, I'd prefer if you left out the characters full backstory to make things more interesting IC

• Main characters have to be guests, though side characters can be staff at the resort. If you do plan on making a staff character let me know so I can tell you some things!

Other than that, you can make the character sheet how you want. I have provided a basic template below for anyone who might not want to create their own!

Name:

Description and/or picture (can be art or a realistic FC):

Personality:

Likes and dislikes:

Other:

Last edited:
Name: Arianell Ryung Rose

cl__2ne1__fanart_bybialobo_by_bialobo_dc5yy75-fullview.jpg
Personality:
+Resilient, Thoughtful, Empathetic, Witty, Bold | -Confrontational, Cynical, Stubborn, Callous, Catty

Likes and dislikes:
+Martial Arts, Singing, Dancing, Sports, Cars, Guns | -Large Homes, Sedentarism, Spiders, Lawns, Chihuahuas

Other:
-Started Martial Arts at the age of ten, still practices it to this day
-Holds Black Belts in Kyokushin Karate and Taekwondo; Holds a Brown Belt in Judo and a Purple Belt in Brazilian Jujitsu
-Has fifteen years of experience in Muay Thai (Thai Kickboxing) and twenty years in Boxing
-Currently learning Capoeira to add to her diverse arsenal
-Although she adores sports cars, she drives a 2018 Honda Accord
-Has been singing since she was five-years-old
-Picked up dancing when she was seven-years-old
-Enjoys Hip-Hop and Breakdancing the most
-Participated in Soccer, Basketball and Volleyball through out her school years and still enjoys partaking in them semi-regularly
-Works out four times a week
-Plays Basketball to wind down after workouts (mainly just shooting hoops)
-Her Favorite NFL (American Football) Team are the New England Patriots
-Her Favorite Basketball Team are the Los Angeles Lakers​

Last edited:
Name:
Esther Hariss

Appearance:

Screenshot_20230418-145309~2.png

(Not my art)

Personality:
Always on the go, Esther is generally anxious and twitchy. Despite her more reserved personality she is often on the move or doing something she finds "productive"... Which is why she thought it was a good idea to go on this vacation in the first place. She needed to find a way to relax for a bit, and the opportunity of a free getaway seemed too good to be true.

Positives:

Kind: Esther is generally considered kind by others. She always tries to give people the benefit of the doubt and rarely grows openly angry towards those who bother her.

Hard Working: Just take a break and do it later? Never. Esther will almost always complete a task to the best of her ability, even when running on 4 hours of sleep and a cup of coffee.

Calm: It is very rare for Esther to lose her cool even in the most stressful situations. Most people think she is relaxing to be around.

Good listener: Whether listening to instructions or someone's problems, she will always try to follow through.

Negatives:

Anxious:
She always needs to be productive. If she's doing nothing then she's being useless. If she's being useless she has failed in life and everything is bad and everyone will hate her and oh my gosh was that person waving at her oh wait no she didn't know them of course not but what if-

Chronic over apologizer: Someone could kick her and she'd probably say sorry.

Fragile: She might not show it but she's easily hurt by what others say.

People pleaser: She feels guilty if she disappoints people.

Likes and dislikes:

Anything chocolate
Reading
Nature
Sleeping
Coffee

Dislikes:
Being yelled at
Being cold
Doing nothing
Grape flavored drinks
Candy

Other:

Esther is an Emergency Medicine doctor.

skills:
Stealth
Speed
Resilience
Medical experience

weaknesses:
Virtually no fighting experience
Generally on the weaker side
Fearful at times​

Last edited:
Name: Thomas Gray

Description and/or picture (can be art or a realistic FC): (image pending, I'm on mobile ATM)
A man with a mane of curly black hair. His hair is generally unkept, he he typically keeps it loose. Although it is well taken care of so it is quite soft. He has hazel eyes and thicker brows. Thomas has tanned, olive skin, and freckles. He wears a trenchcoat and boots normally. He is quite tall, at 6'4", and of a bulkier build.

Personality: the first word to use when describing Thomas is protective and loyal. For those he cares about he will follow them through thick and thin. On the other side of the coin, if he doesn't know you or doesn't care for you, he will leave you behind. In a casual setting he is typically laid back, funny, and a bit chatty. In a bad mood he is quiet and broody. He is very paranoid, and he dislikes being touched. Along with his general personality traits he ends up having some anger issues and ends up yelling.

Likes and dislikes:

Likes: alcohol (wine specifically), large dogs, movies and comics, coffee (black), nature

Dislikes: lakes, confined spaces, dark spaces, overly sweet things, being touched, loud noises.

Other: smokes cigarettes

Name: Jackson Mandela

Description and/or picture f0c21743f929ce5de75b630c07c8094b.jpgPersonality: He's a silent but deadly type. He can be rude and insensitive, but its just his past. He is described as being a hothead because his irritability. He went on this vacation to get a break from his college life. He was forces to go, and he hates it.

Likes and dislikes:
Likes- Junk food, caffeine,silence,books,crime shows

Dislikes- loud people, loud situations, people less efficient than him, his parents

Other: He has a side job at a nearby cafe.

here!

Name: Clara Young

(Art not mine)
Clara Portrait.png

Personality:

Positives:
  • Charismatic
  • Confident
  • Cooporative
  • Hardworking
Negatives:
  • Clumsy
  • Forgetful
  • Gullible
  • Possessive

Likes and dislikes:

• Swimming
  • Partying
  • Nature
Dislikes:
  • Boredom
  • Disloyalty
  • Ghost stories
  • Seagulls

Other:

Clara is a famous singer/songwriter. She has gone on vacation to do some relaxation and to write some more songs before she has to record her next album.

Name: Brooke Murphy

Personality: A perpetual busybody, save for the times she succumbs to the inevitable caffeine crashes brought on by her entirely unhealthy reliance on coffees and teas to get in gear. Brooke is naturally easy-going and slow to get moving, but throughout undergrad forced herself to become an early riser, chugging whatever amount of caffeine it took each morning to power through, at least to lunch.

That consistent struggle against her actual nature has left her ready to spiral into flaming burnout after years of higher education. She’s become somewhat quick to snap at things she finds annoying, but is self-aware enough to realize it and apologize, at least after the fact. She’s jittery and, now more than ever, values alone time — the exact reason she’s saved her meager wages to take a vacation.

Despite being pushed to the breaking point by academia, she’s still passionate about her field of study and is pleased to nerd out about it when there’s not pages of coursework or theses to be written.

Likes: Anthropology, meeting new people, cultures, history, caffeine, pickleball, swimming, bad movies

Dislikes: Early mornings, loud people, cats, seafood, over-sharers

Other: As is her custom for anywhere she travels, Brooke spent hours researching the history of the Crimson Valley and its resort before traveling.

Description: IMG_0970.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back