• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Criminals Against Code [ pm me to Join ]

Dark_Psycho

Omen of Death
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A team of six Highly trained Officers of the Law. Need a little help in there cases and They have taken out two Criminal masterminds As constalants on the cases. They were put up in a two bedroom apartment near the precinct. They had a tracking device injected into there arms to keep an eye on them. There radius is 10 miles from the apartment or there arrested and sent back to jail.

Now they were after a big Serial Killer and are in need of there Criminal Consultants. When the Consultants are finished helping police they get there sentences reduced abd set free with in the year. Consaltants were not monitored with the trackers when with one if the six Officer's

Law Enforcement:

- Lead Detective- Johnny

- Detective - Beast Carter

- Psychologist- NotAllThatCreative

- Psycho Analyst- Black Sparrow

- Lab Tech- David Parks

- Medical Examiner- NotAllThatCreative

Criminals: no more allowed

- Gilmore

- Vyork

Rules

Forum rules

No GMing

No mary sue or Gary stu

No op you can get hurt

No anime

Dont control other's characters

No one liners

Third person only

Must post at least twice a day

Death to all betrayers

Octavia sat with her hands cuffed to the table next to some Idiot criminal. She sighed and leaned back the Lead detective had asked for her and this other Criminal. She pursed her lips and put her chin on the metal chair. Octavia looked around the room, it wasn't an interrogation room it was more like a detective briefing room, she wasn't exactly sure why she had been summoned here from her cell in prison. She had been sitting chained up with this criminal for thirty minutes. She hadn't talked to him, for she really didn't care what he did. She wasn't a snitch and talking about her crimes here with him would definitely violate that. They couldn't fully prove her involvement in murder and she wanted to keep it that way. Octavia had been part of the Mob and was a high ranking member. Only reason she got caught was because her father the Mob boss was killed and the rest of the Mob turned her over.

Octavia sat tapping her nails on the table. She was in jeans and a grey shirt her Brown hair up in a pony tail. She looked up as two detectives walked in a long with 3 other people. She tried to figure it out, but didn't care."so why are we here?"She asks.

Death to all betrayers

Jamie looked at the two criminals and cleared his throat. His voice was clear, crisp, and had the sound of Chicago in it. He took of his coat and slung it on the back of his chair and the revolver he had in his holster, which was strapped to his chest, as if it was a vest, wiggles slightly from the coat being swept across it. "You two probably want to know why you are here? Well. We have a deal for you. You help us on a case and we'll help you get out of prison, a pardon as it is. I ain't happy about it but it needs to be done."

Barman was sitting and thinking about how to escape this hell and go back to creating makeshift bombs. He was dragged off of the streets after a close friend ratted him out. Barman looked over at Octavia and sighed. "Obviously we are in the same boat here, lets just agree to beat the shit out of the first person who walks through....." He quickly stopped after the detectives walked in. "Oh...shit...." After Jamie spoke Barman saw his opportunity to but in. "You do not seem to understand that i should not be here. Sure i planted an explosive charge to something, but that does not count! Your government hired me to do most of my crimes, so please contact your superior and get this worked or i will myself, and you will be missing allot of blood!" Obviously Barman seemed crazy, and it did not help that he was speaking in an extremely thick Russian accent.

She entered the room with the other detective, and the other three individuals. She knew what was going to go down in this briefing room today, and she wasn't proud to be apart of it. That was when she heard Barman speak. "Okay, how about you shut the hell up, and just listen to us about the deal. Capish," she had said to rude, obnoxious Barman. Man why were people so rude nowadays, after we lock them up. Maybe its because they don't appreciate the system we live under. She had both of their files in her hand, and she opened them and sat them on the table. "We will look past your previous crimes, and set you free after you help us!" she exclaimed. Maybe putting this on the table will make them realize, this is the deal of a lifetime.

Octavia had been watching cool and calm. She ignored the barman and his crazy rants.She smirked when the female Detective went off at the criminal next to her.Octavia looked at the file as she slid it to her, she smirked and clasped her hands leaning forward." So whats the deal?"She asks.Octavia raised an eyebrow at the detectives and the other's. She had a slight Russian accent. She had been a apart of the Russian Mob here in America. She could speak Russian and English. Octavia gave nothing away her demeanor calm yet intrigued. If she could walk on any crimes she would.

Octavia put her head on her hands and watched all the people in the room her mind was a calculating and smart. She stayed silent, but vigilant. She smirked, she had been said to be a sociopath. Octavia knew how to manipulate and con her way out of almost anything, except for when she got caught.

Death to all betrayers

"We got a serial killer on our hands. We need you to use what brains who still have. You do have them right? If you help us catch this criminal we will let you leave prison within the year, but only if the killer is caught." Said Jamie who had a coldness about him in the room. When interrogating he often took up this personality, it helped with the job.

"You are all foolish if you think this gal will fall for your tricks." Barman sighed and rolled his eyes. "A serial killer is extremely easy to catch, if you can't get him or her, then the fat cats hired the wrong person." He chuckled and leaned forward. "I would be able to help, but i would like my hands to be unchained, otherwise i cant do much for you all. Подумайте, прежде чем говорить." Barman leaned back into his chair and looked up at the ceiling. "If only...."

((I'm only assuming where my character is, I don't know for sure.))

Analyn stood silently, watching the two criminals as te detectives spoke to them with a blank expression on her face. She wasn't supposed to show what she thought while with a patient and she often brought it to her work with law enforcement.

" More Brains then you think."She said under her breath." Tell me what is a Chicago Detective doing in New York? "She asked. "Also a serial killer? Hmm I am in. I can help you. Need my hands unchained as well. Also love to see those files on the Murder."Octavia said smirking. She watched them with a smile. She looked at the Barman and answered him" Поверьте мне, я знаю , что я делаю." She said with a perfect Russian accent. She understood him and could reply to him perfectly.

Death to all betrayers

Barman was surprised that the prisoner beside him could speak Russian extremely well. "Эти свиньи ничего не знаю, и он должен оставаться таким." He sighed and looked back at Jamie with a grin. "You have a gun inside of an interrogation room, why are you so Paranoid if i am chained down?" Barman looked back over at the prisoner beside him. "Не ломайте."

"Octavia дочь погибшего босс русской мафии. Поверьте мне, что я рад, что они не знают" she said and smirked she knew he could understand her."sorry my friend and I here were just talking about joining the case. We agree to help if we get out with in the year. We how ever need our hands to help you out with any of this information. You came to the right Criminals. Not saying that we did any of this just have the brains to figure it out."Octavia held out her hand."Deal?" She asked them. She looked at him and nods saying one word." Идиотс" she knew he would understand.

Death to all betrayers

Jamie motioned for the tech to come in and put the tracker in them. "Well first of all we are going to make sure we can track. We won't be having you run about like banshees. Secondly, people move princess. We got to do what is needed. Besides New York has good busniess for a Detective, Chicago does too, just need a change of scenery."

Barman laughed after Octavia spoke. "For sure." He said trying to keep a straight face. Barman scowled at Jamie. "I will not allow you to track me! I have destroyed ankle trackers before, they are useless." Obviously he did not know that it was not going to be an ankle tracker. "You pigs cant honestly be serious, and watch how you talk to the lady."

"So you're the princess got it. And who said anything about an ankle band? No we'll be putting one in your arms. If they stop working you will be taking into custody at once." Said Jamie as he waited for the them to get the trackers out in. "I'll get each of you copies of the files after this is handled, we'll then put you into a breifing and finally be given a place to stay for now. You'll be monitored at all times."

Oliver slowly opened the door looking up as he did so, holding a small silver brief case under one arm he stepped into the room and nodded towards the detectives. He made his way over to the table where the detectives and criminals were sitting, stopping stopping at the edge of the table between both sides, Oliver turned to side that held the two crooks smiling nervously before turning back to the case. He opened it carefully revealing a small needle with two capsules both encased in foam, Oliver proceeded to load up one of the capsules into a small slot in the needle holding it ready, he looked over at the detectives for the

Barman smiled and held his arm out. "Lets get this over with, i have better things to do than be in chains." He looked at the needle and back at his arm. "Как плохо это может быть? Its not like i will pass out." Barman said with a sly look. "Why can't i be placed back in my house detective? I have personal belongings that cannot be left alone, like my firearms. If they are left alone, maybe someone else would get a hold of them, then another mass murder will happen." He continued to hold his arms out and gestured at the doctor. "Hurry the hell up man!"

Lacey opened up the door next and peeked her head into the room. She quietly entered and closed the door behind her, standing in the back. She wasn't trying to make herself known or anything of the sorts. The only reason why she was running late was because she had a bit of a problem with one of her newer patients and had to wait forever for him to calm down so she could get two words out of him that weren't him getting angry with her. She shifted the files in her arms lightly and looked towards the front, listening to everyone speak.

(Freedom)

Octavia laughed and shook her head at him. "Great tracking us 24/7 so invasive. And Princess I am okay with that and just curious why here Mr.Chicago."She said and Leaned on her hands waiting." Hey woah no only Princess here is me."She rolled her eye's and joked. She gave Barman a nod to say thank you. Octavia watched the nervous tech with a raise eye brow and smirked. He looked so nervous, She wondered if she should freak him the fuck out." Не плохо , посмотритеребенок боится . Должен ли я напугать его ?" She asked the barman. She smirked and looked at the kid."I don't bite come on hop to it."She says. She watched as a woman entered and frowned watching her."so whats your story Miss Late case."She said. Octavia never missed anything. She turned her head to the barman." Ну , может быть, я укусить . Просто смотреть Челюсти они, как акулы."She said with a smile.

Death to all betrayers

"Had a bit of a problem." Lacey informed and tried to keep the annoyed tone out of her voice. She stayed towards the back of the room and leaned against the wall. Russian, a language she didn't know. She knew someone who did know the language but the woman was the hospital and most likely cussing everyone out at this very moment.

Barman laughed again and shook his head. "напугать их." He turned to face the detective that had just entered the room. "Why so late? Does my case file scare you? Or are you just extremely stupid? I vote for the latter!" Barman chuckled and turned to face Octavia again. "Be careful, i think stupid is contagious." He made sure to say that out loud, Barman turned to face the Chicago detective. "My arm is looking to be stabbed, so hurry this the hell up! Like i said before, i do not have all day to be playing some stupid game!" He moved himself into a more comfortable position in the chair.

Taking out an alcohol wipe and sterilizing the area after which Oliver pushed the needle into the barmans vein pushing a button that let out a small hiss of release. Taking out the needle he carefully sterilized it hands shaking a bit from the constant pressure he was put under, this being his first job he wasn't quite as comfortably in it as possibly most everyone else in this room but he had shown impeccable potential in training and was given job that was usually given to a more experienced technician. Oliver moved over to grab the arm of the second criminal stopping just short to admire her beauty wondering how she had gotten herself here. The pause only lasted for a second before he sey back to work first swabbing her arm before injecting it with the same tracking device. They were speaking Russian a language he knew very little about, when he was young he lived next door to two older boys who were born in Russia and they had taught him only a few phrases but he could not understand what they were saying.

"Oh man glad you speak my Language. "She said and held her arm out. As she waited. She didn't even feel the needle go in. No flinch no movement, she had worse. Octavia smiles at the Tech. She had notice him admiring her. Octavia shook her head and sighed, she smirked as they un did her hands. She rubbed her wrists,

"Wow, thanks for that."She said and stood stretching.

"So where we going to stay. Please not any of your houses that just make this whole thing ten times worse."She said and fixed her hair. She watched them all, and spotted the file on the killer infront of the female detective. She took it quickly before any one could stop her and looked it over. She frowned and took a few things out.

" So do you have a connection between all of the victims? And what the motive for the killer is because, I have a theory just by glancing at your work." Octavia stood and walked over writing on the glass with the expo marker.

" Your connection is here Near central park and the plaza."She said.

"All your victims were rich, but not all stayed at the plaza some had lunch, other's stayed, and other's just came for a light lunch and walk in the park."She said stepping back she had drawn am almost perfect grid with the streets and parks and the kills of the victims. "Motive isn't money look at the jewelry left on there wrists, fingers, and necks. If they wanted cash or money all that be gone especially those gems. Are they still in evidence? "She asked. Octavia wanted to see them. Not exactly to steal them.

"Also what in the hell do all of you do I know this one is a lab tech and something else." She said about the one who had given them the trackers.

"You two are detectives, the rest of you are not exactly police just apart of the force. I miss anything." Octavia asks?

Death to all betrayers

Oliver took a step back taking his briefcase with the needle inside with him, he kept his eyes down trying to avoid looking at the girl on the other side of the table trying to keep his heart rate down and his nerves from getting the better of him. After listening to the girls words he felt like he needed to jump in, "uh, actually I'm just a temporary lab technician usually I'm just a coroner but I'm more of a um.. trial based candidate..." He trailed off feeling as though he had been rambling and needed to just be silent but before that he added, "oh, and uh my name is Oliver, and um Я... не знаю,... что я говорю ," He spoke in very broken Russian with a thick american accent to the words thinking that he had said "it is very nice to meet you" when in fact his neighbors who had taught him phrase had actually held a slight dislike for young Oliver teaching him the wrong words. This fact was never known by Oliver and so when he said the words he said them with a polite smile not knowing the real meaning behind them.

((Ugg, so busy! Sorry))

Analyn stayed silent, watching slightly amused. She glanced over only briefly when Oliver and Lacey walked in a little late. Then she returned her attention to the prisoners. She would enjoy her analysis of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back