• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Criminal Underworld

Do you have to have a picture, or can I just describe him? I'm not a fan of using other people's artwork unless I have to.

Last edited by a moderator:
So quick few questions. Who is actually running this RP? I like the characters i see so far but like what is the basis of this. You dont have to go into plot details but is it player vs player, or some event teams the players together, or they all witness an event and then need to decide what path to take? How will playing battle come out, since guns and tech are involved. Also how much is tech advanced. Cybernetics is pretty hefty, can we assume that kinetic shields and energy shields as well as energy weapons have been created? What about plasma weaponry? I'm just going overboard so i know how far i can develop ideas. So far im liking it and definitely plan on joining. Anything else you feel pertinent feel free ot add.

<3 @JustCallMeAimee

Kaine said:
So quick few questions. Who is actually running this RP? I like the characters i see so far but like what is the basis of this. You dont have to go into plot details but is it player vs player, or some event teams the players together, or they all witness an event and then need to decide what path to take? How will playing battle come out, since guns and tech are involved. Also how much is tech advanced. Cybernetics is pretty hefty, can we assume that kinetic shields and energy shields as well as energy weapons have been created? What about plasma weaponry? I'm just going overboard so i know how far i can develop ideas. So far im liking it and definitely plan on joining. Anything else you feel pertinent feel free ot add.
<3 @JustCallMeAimee
Well basically it's a chain of events that will lead up possibly a other war. This is because some people don't like the current leader who doesn't have any laws and such. So crime is legal. But some want it to stay like this so will fight to keep the crime. So it's an event that teams three sides together: the neutral side that just doesn't care, those against crime and those for it.

There are a whole load of weapon around and anything goes, however not all weapons are stable and there can be mechanical glitches or other problems much like with cybernetics things have to be ungraded or fixed.

I might have an ideal for a crazy ass off the wall idea. It kind of goes along the lines of ghost in the shell. Are their artificial brains. Can they be connected to a mostly organic body, oooor could i go full cyborg? Kind of looking to make someone who has crappy circumstances and is in an ageless body. Fighting wise, the body will be a little iffy but i kind of want to make more of a support character that has blackmarket tech more advanced than anything to date.

Kaine said:
I might have an ideal for a crazy ass off the wall idea. It kind of goes along the lines of ghost in the shell. Are their artificial brains. Can they be connected to a mostly organic body, oooor could i go full cyborg? Kind of looking to make someone who has crappy circumstances and is in an ageless body. Fighting wise, the body will be a little iffy but i kind of want to make more of a support character that has blackmarket tech more advanced than anything to date.
That would be amazing. Also ghost in a shell is brilliant. But this idea also reminds me of ergo proxy or Psycho Pass.

@JustCallMeAimee Sheet should be done, lemme know if it needs to be changed. I know its a kid but i tend to always make kids >.< might make for intresting mechanics with other players. Also i need to clarify, she is homosexual for the face, its still Kaine, and he likes women, thus technically in a female body, makes him gay >.>;

@luthor

So what's the setting of this payment place?

Guy at a bar? Empty construction site? Closed down prison or should I just make it up? Just asking since you're the recipient.

Vultz said:
@Kaine What was mira trying to say? The grammar in her statement is confusing.
LOL that happens sometimes when i post that late. I try to keep form doing it but it happens, just call me out. Changed it slightly so it might read better. Overall, she just moved in. LOL though you can kick her out if you want, should be amusing to say the least. Wasn't sure what else to do. Not like she can just run around mindlessly yet. seemed like it would of been best to have people gather.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Vultz @Lima @JustCallMeAimee I forgot the other name. So what are we doing. is there a purpose to replairing Robo boy. Mira could help, but it would be out of not having any idea where plot is going. If there something leading up? I could have her do something. i can just post mindlessly, but id rather post with others.

@Kaine @Vultz

I'm so sorry you had to wait for me yesterday! I had all intents to post yesterday, but I fell asleep watching a movie after getting home from work! ;~; I'll make sure to post today! SOrry again!

Mykinkaiser said:
@JustCallMeAimee Hello, is this rp still accepting? And if so do you need a picture or would a description work for the character's appearance?
Yeah we're still accepting, an image is preferred but if there's no other option then a description is allowed

JustCallMeAimee said:
Yeah we're still accepting, an image is preferred but if there's no other option then a description is allowed
Alright, I'll do my best to find one but I can't make any guarantees, sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back