• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Criminal Underworld

JustCallMeAimee

Shamu the Exasperating ignoramus
Its 2980, the criminal underworld is at large. We all have a place in this hell hole and it's all about being on top and playing others against each other. We all have different jobs in this place that we pride ourselves on from such things as drug dealing and gang ruling to bounty hunting. All that can really be said is- don't get caught stabbing someone in the back.

The criminal underworld rose to the surface and commenced it's after World War IV, when everything was unorganized and a mess, and took it's place as ruler under the command of a man named Colton Brosk (Played by @luthor) and over time normal people became hostile. This resulted in them turning to crime in an effort to stop this man, with out realizing it they fulled his world of crime and made it stronger. But I suppose the opinion of the masses is irrelevant, the real question is what do you think? Do you Agree with Cole and enjoy the crime? Do you simply not care? Or would it be that you disagree with him and want to go back to before the war and have everything back to "normal"? But then again it's been twenty years since the war and few people will want to go back to that dark time.

Last edited by a moderator:
JustCallMeAimee said:
You commented on my profile the other night xD
OH Oh okay. xD i just saw your status on front page and thought i could help. Sorry i forgot your name so soon. I surely didnt forget our talk. ;) I'll say im interested but until i see some characters, pace and general setup of the RP i wont solidify my participation here.

/picky

I think I will. If we get alittle more to help us picture the world of course ; ;)

Mistory1997 said:
I think I will. If we get alittle more to help us picture the world of course ; ;)
There's a brief (very brief) description of the world with an image on the actual RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back