• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Criminal Thought Process Study (PM me if you want to RP on this thread)

"Bad run in with someone." Lacey waved it off and pulled her legs up under her. "For a super long time now, my family's always had firstborn girls and I guess I'm continuing that. It's an odd thing." She laughed softly. "Don't worry too much. I just hope that you don't mind if I go out again tomorrow. I promised Anya's brother I'd visit him again."

"Will allow it if you tell us who you ran into?" Luke asked. He got up and sighed. "We might as well go with you. The cops are still working an angle we gave them. Also a girl awesome, should help you get the babies room ready."He said. Mark had left and got her some tea."Here Miss Lacey drink. Did you want dinner, we already ate, but can grab you something."He said

Irish Ice Queen

"I don't visit him until tomorrow. And she won't need a room. She'll be sleeping in mine for the first few months of her life." Lacey shook her head and looked towards Luke with a frown. "No, don't worry about it. It's nothing." She then shifted her eyes towards Mark. "I'm fine." She got off the couch and picked up the boxes in front of her, going towards the stairs. "You two worry too much about me. I've been on my own most of my life."

Luke sighed and looked after her."Like I said will let you see him if you tell us. And worry is good. Something you should do more of. Also she will need a room after those few months you will want it ready.you have to take care of yourself now."Luke said and frowned. He sighed and shook his head to Mark. Mark whispers something, Luke laughed. "Yeah lets go she knows our number."He said

Irish Ice Queen

"Still not telling." Lacey shook her head and started to walk up the stairs. She wasn't willing to tell and she'd visit this old patient of hers whether the two liked it or not. "I know that. But until that time comes, I will enjoy the cuddling I will receive from her." She gave a small grin and started to walk down to her room.

(I have an idea in mind I want to do but I'd have to create a new character for it)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Oh spill the beans?)

Luke nods. "Okay Miss Lacey call us if you need us."He said. Mark smirked and nods."ready?"He asked. Luke laughed darkly "that I am," they go to walk out and see Richard at the door."what the fucking hell you doing here. I told you not to come back. No matter come in."Luke said. He lwt Richard walk in. But as he did Luke stabbed him. In the stomach. "Shhh come on lets not bleed you out here.walk to the car with us."Luke nods to Mark and they carry Richard to there car and put him in the back on a plastic sheet. Luke binds his hands and mouth and slaps his forehead."Dummy, you think we wouldn't kill you when you came back."Luke shook his head. Off to our place where we can just talk and talk with Richard."He said

Irish Ice Queen

(Another patient for Lacey who is either as bad or worse than the twins)

Lacey didn't hear the commotion downstairs and was busy with her own thing at the moment.

"And I told her that I was coming by." Richard glared at the two and shook his head. "You two are fucking nuts." He grumbled before they decided to cover his mouth.

(Just as bad as the twins is fine.)

Luke laughed. "She won't miss you at allm trust us."He said"Nuts, no sir not us we are creative."Luke said "did you not read the book on us?"He said.he closed the door and pulled out his phone.calling Lacey. "Ahh yes Miss Lacey will be back later. We have a friend here who is dieing to meet his future. "Luke said

Irish Ice Queen

(He's gonna be... Quite colorful so be warned.)

"What?" Lacey asked from the other line and sounded rather concerned. "Luke, what on earth are you doing?" She asked with a small sigh and moved something around. "You need to stop this behavior, dear. Not everyone is the bad guy."

(Reply as soon as I can just went to the cemetery. No didn't loose any one just have a morbid fascination with cemeteries)

Irish Ice Queen

Luke sighed nothing. "Richard and I have some un finished business to talk about is all."He smiles. "No but I told you we dont do what we do on a whim."Luke said."just call if you need us."He hung up before she could say anything.

Irish Ice Queen

"Luke!" Lacey let out an annoyed sigh when he hung up on her and shook her head. She glared at the phone in her hand and then tossed it on her bed. "The man is going to be the death of me." She huffed and went to go and get her stuff together for tomorrow. Someone from work had called her and said that there was a case she could take. They failed to leave out that no one else would take the case and so she took it, figuring that she'd be done with it in the next few months or so.

(Do you mind if I start my idea when you're done with yours?)

(Sure no problem)

Luke smirked at Mark and the drive off. They spend most of the night torturing Richard before they kill him. They come back and shower off the blood. Luke gets ready for bed and looked up hearing Mark enter his room.He nods to him and he hands him the phone.

Irish Ice Queen

(Thank ya)

Since it was early morning when the two arrived home, Lacey went down the hall and went to Luke's doorway, looking towards the man.

"You and me need to have a heart to heart talk." She informed firmly and seemed rather upset at him right now. "Right now." She crossed her arms and started to walk towards her office, knowing that they could talk there.

Luke rolled his eye's and sighed. He followed her."whats up?"He asked. He leaned on the door frame and crossed his arms.

Irish Ice Queen

"I know what you did and I want to know why you did it." Lacey had her arms tightly crossed and was glaring towards him. "What's going to happen to the next person I get with? Are you going to invite him to dinner as well?" She raised an eyebrow and it was clearly obvious that she was upset. She felt betrayed most of all. They had betrayed her trust and now, she didn't know what to do about them.

(I'll start my idea next few replies or so)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Kk)

Luke rolled his eyes. "First off he abused you Miss Lacey I don't find that okay. Yes it wasn't physical,but it escalates doesn't it. Next person if he isn't an ass wipe is free to be who he is, but I did what I do. My work is no concern of yours. Miss Lacey I only did what I did because I was protecting you. I like you more then you know you know what no. I don't have to explain myself to you." Luke said and turned away from her.

Death to all Betrayers

"Well, it's a damn good thing you haven't met my family. They'd all be dead at this point." Lacey snapped and shook her head. She let out a long sigh to calm herself and looked up towards him. "I know you were just protecting me..." She nodded in understanding and walked over, standing in front of him so he'd be facing her. "But, next time, let me try to handle the situation first." She reached forward and tugged on his shirt, reaching up to kiss his cheek gently. "Thank you for the concern but you don't need to be so worried about me."

He looked at her suprised. He sighed and hugged her."oh but I can't help that I wouldn't hurt your family Miss Lacey. I dont want to hurt you physically or mentally or even verbally."He says he kissed her head and sighed. He sighed and rested his cheek on her head."your the perfect woman miss Lacey."He said

Irish Ice Queen

"It's a good thing because the majority of my cousins like to bully me." Lacey rolled her eyes and let out a small sigh. She wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his chest. Blushing lightly at his last sentence, she wasn't sure what to say to that and just kept close to him, rather embarrassed at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back