• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Criminal MInds/Sherlock

Karabunny101

Captain
I am looking for anyone who is willing to play Spencer Reid in a criminal minds RP or Sherlock in a Sherlock RP. It would be involving my OC's. I am open to ideas. I am not a picky RP partner. I am just itching to have these RPs. The Sherlock one would be more romantic than the criminal minds one. I have some ideas for a romantic with criminal minds that aren't down there. Just let me know if these work for you and if they don't we can work something out. PM if you are interested.

Criminal Minds: The team has been trying to solve the case of a family killer. Who had been murdering families. They had manged to find a connection between the families and found the family that would be killed next. They go to their house but they are too late. When they arrive they hear a sharp scream from the upstairs bedroom, Spencer and JJ are the ones who go into the bedroom. They find a 6 year old girl laying next to her dead father and almost dead mother. As the RP continues Spencer ends up very attached to the girl and adopting her. A few things arise, The RP follows Spencer trying to take care of this child. His job does come into play. The reaper comes after the girl and she has some issues in school. It is sort of a Splice of life RP with some major events in it.

Sherlock: Kara Marx is the new Forensic Scientist working for Lestrade. When a string of murders are committed Lestrade asks for Sherlock to help with the case. Sherlock and Kara meet when he comes for the tests she did. Sparks sort of fly when she challenges his intelligent. Sherlock and Kara start to connect bit by bit. Soon they become close and her past starts to arise. While Sherlock is trying to uncover Kara's pass Moriarty finds out about Kara and tries to use that against Sherlock. The RP would take place with them meeting and and go from there.

In both of these I am willing to play any characters needed. The two OC's (Kara and girl) are mine. However you could have any OC you want. Just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back