• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Criminal Minds Roleplay

Lucy raised a brow, "And the last I checked, There was no doctor in this hospital named Dr. Elise Red" a smile drifted to her face. "Therefore, Your not a real Doctor." She pointed out, and the fake doctor took off, dropping her coat, and she actually made it to the waiting room, but she was arrested by Morgan. Lucy unlocked her shackles and guided Evan into the waiting room, "Jennette Payton, You are under arrest for Arson, Assault, and Fake identity" she said, proud and standing tall, her arm was around her sisters neck. Lucy looked happy, truly happy.

"Oh come on" she laughed weakly after her sister guided her into the waiting room, slow because of her crutches. "You had to say it" she said with an eye roll. "I was building up to that, you just had to steal my thunder, eh?" She laughed and gently punched her arm.

Luciel put a gentle hand on her back, leading her room, bringing the rest of the team with them. When they arrived, he helped her onto the bed, careful to avoid aggravating her leg.

He turned to where Saeran was sitting now and holding one of the twins, who had grabbed her uncle's finger and just did not want to let go.

"Well I can tell who the favorite uncle is going to be" Evan said from the bed. Saeran laughed. "I work with children all day. I have a certain way with them" he said. "Besides, she probably thinks I'm Luciel."

"Dr. Choi?" A quiet voice asked. When both Luciel and Evan turned around, the nurse that had spoken laughed. "Sorry, I think it's cute when you two do that."

She held up two bottles of baby formula. "I brought you those two bottles you asked for."

Luciel smiled. "Ah, yes. Thank you, Marissa" he said as they were handed to him and Evangeline, who had been given their other daughter by Hotch.

Saeran stood up and brought the little girl to Luciel, gently placing her in his arms. The man smiled and brought the bottle to her mouth, laughing as she latched on and began drinking hungrily.

"Hey pumpkin" he said gently as she opened her eyes. She released the bottle, whining and squirming around. She finally calmed down as her father held her close, and began eating once more.

"God, they're gorgeous" he said, looking up at his wife with tears in his eyes. "You're the most amazing woman I've met. Thank you for giving me two more gorgeous daughters."

There was a collective 'aw' from Jennifer, Emily, Garcia, and even Morgan (who had reentered just then)

At this point, Evan had watery eyes as well, meeting him in the middle when he leaned down to kiss her. "I love you" she said.

When they parted, he sat by their bedside, leaning their heads together, looking down at their bright-eyed daughters, who were focused on nothing more than their bottles.

"What are we going to name them?" He asked gently, smiling.

Saeran smiled and leaned against the wall. "You could name one after mom" he said quietly, just barely a whisper
t s u k i t s u k i

"What about Daniella, as it's like the female version of David?" Lucy said from a corner, her squirmy daughter in her arms, her son in front, and her doting husband with his arms around her neck, Lucy was grinning so brightly. "I never thought my sister and brother-in-law were so fertile, Twins in only both of two gos... Wow..." she joked, and walking back over to her sister. Mason was jumping up and down, so excited to hold one, "Uncle LuLu! Can I hold her?"

Luciel laughed, scooting off the bed and kneeling in front of Mason. "Sure, Buddy. But you have to keep really still, alright? She's still eating, and we don't want to disturb her."

Gently, he transferred the little girl to Mason's arms. Showing him how to hold her properly, he adjusted her and handed over her bottle at the correct angle so he could feed her as well. "There you go" he said. "Why don't you go sit down by grandpa, hm? He seems like he's dying to see her." He laughed and ruffled Mason's hair.

"Daniella, hm?" Evan thought about it for a moment. "What about Danila? It's similar, but different." She suggested.

"Danila" Luciel tried the name on his tongue. "I love it. Danila Cadence Choi."

Evan groaned. "The shortened, more normal version of my middle name." She sighed. "You're lucky, kid. No teasing for you."

Laughing, she looked down at the girl in Mason's arms. "That one will be Danila Cadence" she said.

Morgan laughed. "Beautiful. What is your middle name, anyways?"

Evan glowered. "Cadenza" she mumbled.
t s u k i t s u k i

Lucy snickered, "Least you didn't give you kid the middle name of a color, seemed like my ex loved it more than me. Screw me for being a partier." She groaned, adjusting her squirming toddler on her arms, "Morgan, Can you take Nova?" She asked lightly, and when he took her, she stretched and walked to her sister, enveloping her in a hug, she stayed like that. Not moving. She nuzzled her face into her sister, "Don't you ever leave me again, I won't have you leaving me with your kids, bitch..." she said with a giggle at the joke, a mutual one among the sisters.

Spencer had his hands in his pockets and he sat beside Mason, and smiling at Luciel, "We were thinking about adopting another animal or having another baby.."

"As a doctor, I recommend starting with the animal. Technically, it's best to wait at least two years before conceiving again, as doing otherwise increases the chance of disabilities, handicaps, and even miscarriage." Luciel explained

"And always remember that even doctors don't always take their own advice" he said to the man, slightly raising his hand to indicate he was referring to himself.

Evan laughed and hugged her sister, careful not to hug her too tight since she still had the other baby in her arms. "At least colors can be alright. Do you know what Cadenza means? It means rhythm. Come on." Her voice dropped to a whisper around the kids. "I mean, who the fuck does that?"

She sent a look to Garcia, who came and took the baby, bringing her over to Luciel.

Luciel smiled. "Hey, you" he coped, looking down at his newborn. "You look just like your mama, but you have my hair." He smiled, holding the bottle.

"Would you like to feed her, Spencer?" He asked the agent, glancing up at him, eyes flickering between his unnamed daughter and the man.
t s u k i t s u k i

Lucy smiled, rocking her sister and then, she got up. Lucy was thinking about something, it was obvious, she twitched alot, "Do you think I should be deployed again?" She abruptly asked, "I don't know anymore. I miss being at the BAU with you..." she said to her sister.

Spencer shook his head, "N-No thank you.."

"If you're talking about the military, than I'll put it to you bluntly. Fuck. No" she said with an innocent smile set upon her features.

"Now if you're talking about joining the BAU again, that's up to you. But remember that mental screenings may occur since you currently aren't employed there, as standard for hiring agents." She explained.

"And I'm taking my time from the BAU. I work here now, and I get so caught up in said work, I rarely get to help on cases unless it's medical-related."

Luciel looked at Spencer. "You're her uncle. You're going to have to do it one day" he said. "Here"

And then, without any other notice, a warm and sleeping bungle of pink blankets was placed into his arms. He moved his arms so that his left hand was supporting her, and his right was feeding her. When he was done, he stepped back.

Evangeline laughed. "Spencer over there looks absolutely MORTIFIED." She laughed.
t s u k i t s u k i

Spencer looked panicked, he looked around, "Umm.... Help? Please?" But once he got used to it, he relaxed, gently rocking the little baby.

Lucy sighed, "Your going to France right? Than can you let me get the babies, I promise you won't regret it, I will have Mason there, Spencer, and I will even call Garcia and Morgan, I promise, You need to have time alone from all your damn kids, bitch" she said with a loving smile, "Sweetie, France is my second home, and you need to get it on with your lover. And before you get home, you really need to just breath, but hell. NO. MORE. FUCKING. BABIES. PLEASE" She said, eyes wide and teeth gritted. "I love babies, but you can't have anymore, he or I can't lose you, he still blames himself."

"Actually, the kids are with Dad" she laughed. "Because remember, dear, you're going to my ACTUAL home for your honeymoon, and we won't be back by then."

She sighed. "And as much as I'd love to do sAiD activities with Luciel, it's not advised for about six weeks after childbirth. Not" she added. "That I'm going to listen,exactly."

She laughed, sending her husband a mischevious look, though he could not hear her conversation.

"Though I promise you we'll try not to conceive, of it happens I will not abort the child. And I'm warning you, we're...eh.." she mumbled. "Pretty fertile. When Dashiell and Viktorya were conceived, I was on the pill. And we used other means of contraceptives, but hey, here we are, with four kids."

She laughed.
t s u k i t s u k i

Lucy puffed her cheeks, "Bitch. I couldn't get twins or triplets, even if we really tried, and we have, trust me" she said with a sly smirk. "Spencer is good in bed... he talks too much though" she said with a blush, leaning back in her sisters hospital bed with her, letting her rest her head on her shoulder, "You know, You might be my adoptive sister, but your like a real sister to me right?"

//I kinda want to do a flashback to when she is introduced...

She laughed. "Call it a German thing. Will ya?" She teased, chuckling again. "The funny thing is that my grandmother and mother could, as hard as the poor women tried, only conceive twins once, and it was my mother. That was my twin brother and me." She said.

She turned and looked out the window, holding a hand up. "I don't need, nor do I want, to know about your sex life and the habits your partner has. That's just gross."

She laughed and leaned back. "What the hell are you talking about?" She teased. "We're obviously biological siblings, duh." Gently, she punched her shoulder.
t s u k i t s u k i

Lucy nodded, slowly falling asleep next to her sister, the biggest smile on her face, her dimples showing. She missed actual cuddles with her little sister. They were the best, especially when she had all those rough breakups as a kid.

Mason walked up to his uncle Luciel , after giving Danila to Grandpa Rossi , and gave him a big hug, and whispered into his ear, "Mommy didn't want me to tell you this but she has been having these things called seizures and daddy says that it's probably from stress but mommy doesn't think so..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back