• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Criminal Minds Roleplay

SavingStar

Family Disappointment
Another day, another dollar at the BAU in Quantico, Virginia. The agents had long since gathered for the day, some eager (and others not so much) to begin another day.

The former group, those unexcited, included Evangeline Rossi. She was tired, sore, and all she wanted was to go back to sleep.

Luckily, she had been granted a reprieve from her paperwork in the form of her godfather, Aaron Hotchner, coming to summon her for another meeting.

Standing, she put a hand under her swollen abdomen and pushed herself up, denying assistance when it was offered.

Accompanying him to the meeting room, she blushed upon realizing that she was the last one there.

"Eh,sorry everyone. I know, I'm slow" she chuckled, scratching the back of her head as she sat in her usual spot, between her father and her sister.

"Hopefully this will be a local case" she joked to her elder, adopted sibling. "I don't think I can handle Luciel telling me to take maternity leave again if we have to fly."

She loved her husband, who she'd married 2 years prior at the age of 24 and him 26, but he could be a bit overbearing. Damn her for marrying a doctor.

Her father chuckled. "As much as I'd like to side with you, mi Bella ragazza, I'm afraid he's right. If I had any control over you anymore, I'd be making you stay behind." He kissed her temple.

"Unfortunately not" Garcia said, smiling slightly. "You'll be traveling to Vermont today. A string of murders involving hits to the back of the head with what seems to be a shovel. Victims are tall females between the ages of 20 and 30, with brown and black hair, and brown and green eyes."

Evangeline sighed and looked over the file that had been presented to her, mumbling to her sister quietly. "Did you have morning sickness this late in your pregnancy?" She asked. "Or is this a sign of something?"

She took a sip of the water she'd brought with her, resting her head in her hand and yawning. It was evident, now, that her first pregnancy had taken a lot out of her.

"And by string" Evangeline said, rubbing her stomach and wincing at a particularly hard kick, swearing under her breath at the quick jolt of pain. "You mean two. I thought we only got involved when there were three murders?" She asked, rubbing her temples

"Yes, but" she sighed. "Lucy, care to explain? You and I talked about this earlier."
t s u k i t s u k i

Lucy was busy squeezing the life out of Spencer's hand, and trying not to cry, "It's like the killing of my parents and brother, they died of blunt force trauma.." she said, getting up from her seat. Finally the dam broke, she returned to those Afghanistan crime scene pictures, this is the reason she hardly ever looked at the pictures. Lucy speed walked from the meeting, straight to Penelope's office, where she started sobbing. Lucy always stayed late at night's, working on getting her son back, but she couldn't. Nothing worked. Things like this took such a big toll on her.

Morgan sighed, "Spencer, Rossi, Go on ahead..." he said with a small smile.

With a groan, she facepalmed. "I'm an idiot" she said. "I had to ask." Then, with one hand on her stomach, she stood up.

Rossi on her tail, she followed her sister. "Lucy" she called, struggling to keep up. When she finally did, however, she went straight to the woman.

"Hey" she said, pulling her elder sister into a hug, she rubbed her back. "Hey, it's okay." She said, rubbing her back slowly. "Let it out, go on."

She held a hand up at the door, stopping Reid and Rossi in their tracks. She motioned for them to go back to the meeting, and that she'd get them if she needed them.

Hesitantly, Rossi nodded and went back. He wanted to be there for his daughter, but what could he do? The one that could relate to her plight the most was, well, her sister.

Evangeline pulled back, keeping her arms on her shoulders. "What's wrong?" She asked, gently wiping Lucy's tears away.
t s u k i t s u k i

Lucy whimpered then said, "My comrade glued my eyes opened made me watch" she said shakily and clung to her sister,like she had dog countless times on nights she woke up screaming bloody murder back when she was living with her and her husband, "I don't know what I'm gonna do when you have your baby, because I won't have anyone to cuddle me like you do... Reid and me argued at one point over my nightmares, I don't want to admit it... but I'm scared..... really really scared" she said, "and the answer to your question, Yeah.. I have had morning sickness throughout my whole pregnancy, and the funny thing is, I am so close to getting my son back now"

She gave a slight smile. "Hey, I never said cuddles were a no. If anything, cuddles will be easier because once I pop this kid out, I'll actually be able to reach you."

She released her sister's shoulders and took her warm hands in her colder ones. "Lucy" she said sternly. "Don't be scared. You and I come from similar backgrounds. We're tougher than anyone thinks. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. Neither is
vater or bruder- I mean Spencer. Alright?"

She sighed. "I didn't want to tell you this, but Luciel...his brother works for Child Protective Services in the investigations department. I asked, and he's looking into your case, and he's going to help you get your son back. We WILL get him back."

She patted her hand. "Now, do you think you can come back and get on the jet with the rest of us? They've finished briefing by now, and they're all worried about you."

She chuckled. "After all, we do need to get back before your niece or nephew decides to make an appearance."

Vater- Father (German)
Bruder- brother (German)
t s u k i t s u k i

Lucy smiled, hugging her sister, "Oh my god, I love you, and gonna have to give Luciel some Italian style kisses when we get home, now let's go!" She said, releasing her sister and running to grab her bag. When Lucy reached the Jet, she smiled the biggest smile ever, her dimples showing for the first time in a few years, that was when her sister got married. Lucy sat on Spencer's lap, "Guys, I'm so sorry... It's just been really hard.. Mason is all the way in Atlanta and I can do anything to help it" she explained then sighed, "I have a great sister and brother-in-law, and a great fiance" she said, kissing Spencer.

"Hey, no kissing my husband" she called after her, laughing. "It doesn't matter what country they're from!"

When they reached the jet, she laughed upon seeing her husband standing by Rossi. "So, they're still calling you in, huh?" She asked the American male, who laughed and went over to his wife.

For years, Luciel had been coming on a number of cases when they needed extra help. This number only increased when she grew pregnant, and now he was their go-to backup.

"Of course" he said. He kissed her gently, free hand resting on her stomach, pulling back and laughing when their child kicked his palm.

"Come on" Evangeline said, going onto the jet with the others. Sitting down in a plush spot that supported her aching back, she let out a relaxed groan of bliss and closed her eyes, smiling when Luciel moved her hair ever so slightly and kissed her neck gently.

"He's going to have his father's hair" she said, reaching up and playing with bright, fiery red locks.

She looked at her siblings. "Oi, you two. Knock it off with the PDA" she teased, knowing well that she did it too. "You're my older siblings, you're supposed to protect my innocent eyes, not scar them."

t s u k i t s u k i

// Hey can we do a thing where if one person is talking to a character, the other controls them, so we can have more character interactions? Example, I'm talking to Reid, you temporarily rp as Reid. You talk to reid, I temporarily rp as Reid //

Lucy smiled, pulling from the kiss to let out a huff, "Yeah and next time you try to have the door open after drinking and conceiving your kid, just don't" she said with a smirk, "you two are loud at night" she said and getting up to get a cup of coffee, which was pretty much sugar with a little bit of coffee, and then she strutted over to her fiancè and sat back in his lap, swinging her legs to prop up next to him and she drank her coffee.

Morgan laughed, "Eve, Need some ice for that burn?"

Evangeline chuckled as the jet took flight. "For one, I wasn't drinking that night, actually. I knew that we were trying for a baby and that alcohol in my system would be dangerous. And we closed the door, but the damn dog knows how to open them."

She chuckled. "And you bitch, you know I can't have coffee" she said. She called her elder sister this all the time, and she knew that it was a joke.

Luciel laughed. "You can't have caffiene" he said, stroking her hair as she put her head in his lap.

"And you're one to talk. You and Spencer were almost caught going at it on our living room floor once, after we asked you to house sit while we were at an ultrasound."

Smirking, she sipped her lemon water, chuckling and closing her eyes after putting it down. She said nothing for a few minutes, just laying there.

"Aiyah" Rossi said, shaking his head. "I don't want to hear about my two little girls losing their innocence." He said, holding up his hands.

"Dad" she said. "Lucy has a five year old, and I should have popped mine out about two weeks ago. I think it's evident that we both aren't innocent anymore."

She shot a glance at Lucy, smirking mischeviously.

"Wait" said JJ. "If you're two weeks overdue, why haven't you gone on maternity leave?"

She shrugged. "I have a job to do."

Hitch cleared his throat. "Anyways, we're almost there. When we get there, it's easy. Spencer and Evangeline will go behind the scenes while they get the unsub, since we're only here for apprehension. Lucy and Luciel will go to the hospital and question the young man that fell victim to his last rampage."

Evangeline nodded. Of course, the protocol that couples be separated on cases. She forgot about that one.

With a nod, she fell asleep on her husband. Waking up a while after, she realized that they were landing.

Yawning, she stretched and stood up, grabbing her bag. "Ready, Spence?" She asked her older brother-in-law.
t s u k i t s u k i

Lucy smiled, seeing as they landed, she grabbed her backpack and dragged her brother in law with her, she was eager to be on a hospital again, she loved being a doctor,but she loved being a Agent and mom more.

Reaching the hospital, Lucy looked to Luciel with a smile, "Thank you for being there, and asking you brother about my sons case, it means more than anything to me" She told him and sighed, "Protect her, I know you already do, but just don't let her go, she means the world to me, you remember my nightmares"

Spencer shyly nodded, "Yeah, Let's go" he said,grabbing his satchel and going down the plane after his soon to be wife.

With a laugh, she gently punched Spencer's shoulder. "Don't be shy around me, Spencer" she said. "You are going to be my brother in law. Get used to being a bit more open."

She grew serious as her husband and sister drove away. "Be good to her, Spencer. She's had a hard life like myself. I know you'll be a good husband, but... my anxiety makes me fear the worst. Please, promise me you'll always cherish her and protect her."

She looked down at her phone as it buzzed. "God damn it, Luciel. I'm fine" she mumbled. "I swear. The man acts like I'm going to go into labor the second he leaves." She rolled her eyes.

At the same time, Luciel was assuring her sister of the same thing. "Don't worry" he said. "I'll always protect her. She and our baby are the greatest things to ever happen to me. I won't let them go that easily."

He smiled. "You're welcome, but I'd be thanking your sister. I hadn't had contact with my brother for years, so I didn't know he worked there. Your sister is the one that found him and got him on board."

Pulling out his phone after parking, he got out of the car and sent a text to his wife to check up on her.

Twenty minutes. New record.
t s u k i t s u k i

Last edited:
Lucy smiled, hugging Luciel, "Stop with the worrying, Spencer knows how to deliver a baby and so do we, chill out, I'm already her assigned midwife" she reassured him, ruffling his red hair.

Spencer smiled, gently pulling Eve along, his smile only getting bigger as he smoothed his slicked hair back.

Luciel sighed. "Yes, but my paternal instincts tell me something is going to go wrong. With the baby or with Evan, I don't know, but something keeps scratching at the back of my mind."

He shook his head. "And, as a married man, I'm afraid I can't have your fiancé looking at my wife that way" he teased, ruffling the shorter girl's hair in return, as he stood at a striking 6' 3"

He sent another text to Evangeline before slipping his phone in his pocket. "Let's get this over with. Spencer and Evangeline are on their way to get the bastard, since Reid is a field agent and Evangeline is technically considered as our registered sniper. It shouldn't take too long."

He ran a hand through his own neat hair. "The faster this is done, the faster I can swoop my woman out of here and we can go home, deliver our baby, and just enjoy parenthood." He shook his head.

"God, I feel like something could be going wrong right now, for heaven's sake." He sighed. "But everything is probably okay, so I don't need to worry."

Going inside, the agent looked for the room number. Eventually getting lost and asking where it was, they were led to a room.

Inside, on the bed, lay a young black haired woman with chocolate eyes, beaten and worn.

"Hey, Shelbi?" He asked quietly, taking the lead as he entered. He got a groan. "Hey there. I'm agent Luciel Choi. Can I ask you a few questions?"

He entered all the way, smiling and slipping on his charming mask, but not forgetting of his current inkling
_______
Evangeline smiled slightly at the second text, which hinted at something for either that night at their hotel or at home, either one they went to.

Getting on the site, she was greeted with a wall of police officers and other FBI agents. One handed her a sniper rifle, and she turned to Spencer.

"I'm going to go around back to the south wing. You take this area and see if you can find him." She nodded before turning and running into the tall grass that lead to the back of the building.

Once out of sight, she slowed down. "Now" she mumbled. "If I were a shovel-wielding maniac, where would I be?" She hummed.

"The shed!" Headed in that direction, she took one step into the shed, immediately getting a bad feeling.

She yelled out for him, knowing what was coming. "SPENCER!" A searing pain shot through her head as she was hit with the digging tool.

Falling to her knees, she held her head, blocking it and trying to steady herself. "SPENC-" she was cut off by a kick to the stomach.

"shut up!" The man said as he pulled her up, tying her hands and legs together and putting her behind him. Taking the sniper rifle from the ground, he went behind her and pointed it at the base of her skull.

Shoving her forward, he covered her mouth with his hand and walked her forward, coming around the side of the house, using her as a shield. Her face was contorted into one of pain.

"Spencer" she said to the brunette male. Her voice was muffled, but still somewhat understandable. "I think I'm going into labor."

As if on cue, she gasped and a small stream of liquid rolled down her leg. She began panicking, looking at her brother with wide, desperate eyes. Her water had broken.

Noticing this, several officers raised their guns, aiming. Evangeline's anxiety kicked in, and she began to hyperventilate. Her eyes widened, and she began trembling.

The killer removed his hand from her mouth. "Woah, lady, what the hell is going on with you?"

Evangeline simply kept shaking. "S-Spencer" she gasped as the pain kicked in.

t s u k i t s u k i

//oops that was long //

Lucy was pacing, her anxiety was killing her, she could feel something eating at her chest, she wanted to cry, so she stepped out and desperately called her dad, "Papa? I think something's wrong, I'm not have my moments this time, It's the sibling connection thing" she rambled on. She knew, just knew something was wrong.

Spencer's gun was aimed, his breath was shaky, "She is in labor, you let her go, I can let you make a deal, get a little bit of time shaved off??" He was surprised to see the killer let her go. An officer grabbed the guy and arrested him as Spencer led her to another car and got prepared by checking her, seeing as she was dilated almost fully.

//I'm loving this!//

When the man let her go, she spun around and decked him in the face. Shaking off her bloody knuckles, she doubled over in pain.

Holding her stomach, she gripped Spencer's arm and squeezed, letting out a moan of pain.

As he led her to the car, her breathing hitched again. "No no no no no. Spencer's Reid, you get me out of this car!" Panic.

Having just been tied up and attacked in a very small shed about the size of this car, she had developed a bit of claustrophobia. Trembling, she looked at her future brother in law.

"P-Please, get me out of here. There's a place in a clearing a few feet away that we can do this, but not here." She'd gone ghost white. As the man checked her dilation, she kept begging him to get her out of there.

Crying out, she gripped the seats as he gauged her dilation, which was about 8 centimeters.

"Please"

______

Seeing this, an officer called Hotch, who called Luciel.

Picking up his phone, he spoke to the detective hurriedly before hanging up and running out, having finished questioning.

"We need to go" he said to the girl that was speaking to Rossi. "Tell Rossi that Evangeline got abducted by the unsub. She's beaten up, but fine, they got the guy, but she's in labor. Spencer is with her now, getting her ready to deliver."

With that, he turned and dashed towards the car, phone out to call the rest of the team. "Come on!" He called to Lucy.

"Woo! I'm going to be a Dad!" He cried, still running as he did, terrified for the safety of his wife and child.
t s u k i t s u k i

Lucy didn't even tell her dad, she just closed her phone and TOOK OFF for the car, snatching the keys and getting in the front seat. The woman impatiently waited for her brother in law.

//hours later...//

While her sister was being taken care of and everyone was surrounding her and her baby, Lucy was all alone, rocking her body, at this point, she would have needed her sister to hold her. But she knew she wouldn't care anymore, the baby mattered more. Soon, Lucy was rocking faster, crying and shaking terribly in her little ball. She hadn't even held the baby yet, she was pushed out.

//literally crying DX//

Spencer walked over to his fiancé. He was walking slowly, as if holding something that he was afraid to drop.

"Hey" he said to Lucy, kneeling in front of her. His voice was gentle and quiet. "There's someone that wants to meet you."

He smiled, showing her the little girl. "They haven't chosen a name yet. They were very prepared" he said sarcastically, chuckling. "She looks like Luciel. Poor kid." He smiled and handed the sleeping baby girl to the new aunt.

Tiredly, Luciel and Evangeline watched on, smiled on both of their faces. She looked back to JJ, who had asked how Spencer handled everything and what had happened, and answered. She was holding a little uncle of blue in her arms. Yep, surprise twins.

"Well, after I was taken out of the car, Spencer helped me over to the clearing. When we got there, we found out that I was fully dilated." She explained

"I started pushing and nothing was happening, so I asked Spencer to help me change position. I ended up squatting and using him as support. I kept pushing and Spencer's told me to stop, so I freaked out again. Turns out our son was dramatic, and I reached town to find his little feet there instead of his head. So I pushed him out for about another twenty minutes before he came."

She looked at the little brunette boy. "And his sister was a surprise. After the team showed up, I started feeling more pain. I'd told Spencer's to go with the baby to check on him, so when Emily came over, it was a blessing. She helped me stand up, and I Delivered her into her hands. She had a shock of red-orange hair on her head, so she wasn't hard to miss." She laughed. "And So here I am."

The team chuckled before looking over to Reid and Lucy, who currently held the little girl held practically hostage.

"Now that" Evangeline said. "That's a beautiful picture." She smiled, thanking her husband when he brushed her hair back.

The baby boy began to whimper, so Luciel took him. Holding the little boy, he smiled.

"That moment when you realize you still can't have coffee, even after pushing out two kids without pain meds." Evan mumbled, eyes still on Lucy, Spencer, and the baby.
t s u k i t s u k i

The female looked at the baby, the baby's hand curled around her finger. "I want a baby, someday, I really miss these moments,but I think we should start with a dog..." she whispered and stood up, walking over to her sister, she stopped holding back her tears, "Don't you ever scare me like that again, now are you gonna hug me or not?" She said with a stern voice as she handed the baby to its father, collected herself, then smiled.

Lucy was hoping she would be the godmother, really really hoping. But she knew that this was a big responsibility, but she wanted to be there like she couldn't for her own son. Meanwhile, Aaron was actually taking a call for Lucy about her case and when he came back, he wore the biggest smile ever.

"Sorry" Evangeline laughed. "Next time, I'll let you know before my water breaks." Playfully, she rolled her eyes and hugged her elder sister.

"I love you, Lucy" she said. "Now, if anything happens to Luciel and I, you better do a damn good job at raising these two. Alright?"

Luciel, who had since put on his lab coat to keep himself warm and to let everyone know he was a doctor, laughed. "Both you and Spencer. After all, you did both help bring him into the world. We'd like you two to be their godparents."

After Aaron entered, Luciel seemed to know what was coming. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught a movement and looked up just in time to see a man damn near identical to him, dressed in a suit and beat looking, the total opposite of the Doctor, who had tousled hair and tired shadows under his eyes.

"Saeran" Luciel sighed. He got up, smiling, and went to hug the taller man after handing the children to Rossi and Emily. "Hey, man."

The male, Saeran, chuckled and hugged his brother. "Hey, kid. How are they doing? What did you name it? Boy or girl?"

Luciel chuckled. "They're doing fine. We had twins, a boy and girl. Neither of them haves names yet." He smiled. "Come in and meet everyone, you loner."

Saeran laughed. "Fine" he said. He went to Lucy. "I take it you're miss Lucy?" He asked. "My name is Saeran Choi, and I work for Child Protective Services. I looked into your case."

He glanced at Aaron, asking him silently if he could reveal the good news.
t s u k i t s u k i

Lucy nodded, "Skip the whole intro crap, Am I gonna be a mom again, because I have waited for 4 years, I need the news" she said, sitting at her sisters feet. Lucy was worried, her hands, arms and jaw were clenched and shaking. You could tell she was about to blow any moment.

Spencer stood by his fiance, rubbing her back.

Saeran chuckled at the woman's anticipation. "Well" he said. "You can thank your sister for this. I don't think I've ever seen a woman discover evidence and think that clearly in the midst of labor." He chuckled, winking at his sister-in-law, who rolled her eyes.

"But I'm glad I get to say that yes, Miss Rossi, your son has been taken by us, and is ready to go home with you." He smiled.

"Mason will be waiting until you get home. He is currently in the care of an Eloise Washington, after Mrs. Choi," He put emphasis on the name for Evangeline, "made it very clear that the woman was reliable, and would make him comfortable."

He smiled again. "Congratulations, to all of you, Miss Rossi, Evangeline and Luciel, on your newly born, and newly retrieved children."

He bowed his head and went to give them all a moment, but was cut off by Luciel standing behind him. When he turned around, he found himself cradling a beautiful baby girl covered in a fluffy, powder pink blanket.

"O-oh" he said, looking down at his niece. "Wow." He smiled widely, eyes filling up with tears as she opened her eyes to reveal golden orbs that looked oh so much like Luciel's.

He looked up at the two new parents. "She's gorgeous" he said. "I'm so proud of you, little brother. You grew up."

A few minutes later, a nurse walked in, smiling and holding a camera after taking a photo of Saeran and the baby girl. "Family picture?" She inquired.

Evangeline laughed. "Heck yes. Come on, everyone get in here." She moved over, holding her son while Luciel sat next to her, having been giving his daughter.

Saeran came to stand behind his little brother, Rossi guiding Lucy and Spencer next to Evangeline, before standing behind the bed, gently patting his exhausted daughter's head.

"Everyone ready?" The nurse asked.
t s u k i t s u k i

Lucy grinned like a maniac, quickly putting up a peace sign. She used to do it all the time, but when depression hit, it was like she forgot. "Hell Yeah!" She whisper shouted, hugging her little sister close.

After the picture, Lucy hugged her sister and kissed her cheeks three or four times and then jumped up to hug Luciel, no kisses like her sister asked. "You guys are the best... And I have a name idea, Parker Louise for the girl, and Matthew Luciel for the boy?" She suggested, putting her hands in her back pockets.

Lucy really wanted her family to meet her son, and she was so excited.

Evangeline laughed. "Hey, watch your language around my kids, bitch" she teased, punching her shoulder lightly.

Looking back at the camera, she smiled and held her son close as the nurse took the picture. "Ugh" she said after she did. "I'm all red and sweaty, and I'm going to look terrible in that photo." She chuckled.

Luciel smiled. "You look gorgeous" he said, kissing her lips gently, not realizing that the nurse had gotten another photo of this.

She looked at her sister. "With the amount of times you and Spencer go at it, you'll be needing those names yourself someday soon." She laughed.

She looked down at her son. "Besides, we already came up for this little guy's first name. We were thinking we could name him Dashiell. Dashiell Spencer Choi." She looked up at her husband, who smiled.

Luciel smiled. "I love it" he said. "And for our little girl?" He looked over to Saeran, who was standing and walking around slowly with their daughter, cooing at her gently and letting her grab his finger.

"I don't know" she said. "It's a long one, but I was thinking Viktorya. Viktorya Luciana Choi? Or Viktorya Lucy?" She suggested to everyone.
t s u k i t s u k i

Lucy rapidly nodded, "Yeah, They are perfect!" She exclaimed, trying to not cry, but failed miserably. The girl grinned and turned to look away, "You know I do have a announcement... Recently, I had found out something from the K9 unit, where my friend works, they have a dog in need of a partner, and I'm thinking of taking the spot, since I do have my son and god kids now, you guys can still swing by and catch up, but I'm gonna try it, and if it doesn't work out, I'm gonna come back and adopt the dog" she explained, sitting next to her sister.

"Bella" she said in Spanish, whispering it in her ear.

Smiling, Evangeline looked at her elder sister, resting her head on her shoulder. "Gods, am I exhausted" she laughed weakly, releasing a large yawn.

A moment later, a doctor came in. "Hey guys" the man said, knocking as he entered. "Doctor Choi" he said, shaking Lucile's hand. "Nice to see you again. I see that you're a father now. Congratulations."

He turned to the occupants of the room. "I'd like to take a look at Mrs. Choi and the twins, ask her a few questions that we didn't get to when she was admitted."

Stretching, the tired female rubbed her eyes. "Oh, uh, sure." She looked at her husband and sister. "You two need some coffee, go take the others and get some. But can someone get me some tea, please?" She asked.

Sitting up, she handed her son to a nurse that followed the doctor, while Viktorya went to a second nurse, whining as the transition occurred.

"I'll see you soon, alright?" Luciel said, kissing her gently and pulling away. "They asked me to help with something earlier, so I'll be doing that. But I'll be back before you know it." Smiling, he turned and left, herding the team and his brother out in front of him.

When he was out in the hall with everyone, he turned to Lucy. "Call, text, whatever. Alert me when they're done, alright?" He requested of his sister-in-law as he closed the door. "I'll be back before then, hopefully, but if I'm not, please." He smiled.

"Oh, and congrats on getting your son back." He patted her shoulder before walking back, meeting with one of the local doctors he once worked with and walking off with him, laughing at something.

"Doctor Robbins" Rossi said. "I remember meeting him when I came to visit Evan and Luciel when they lived here for a few months. He's a nice man."

He looked at the door. "And that's Doctor Ackerman with Evangeline. I met him too. He and Luciel were incredibly close friends. He's head of medicine here, I can tell he's very skilled."

He sat down, smiling. "I can't believe I have two more grandchildren" he said. With a laugh, he added, "I'm getting old."

Taking his eldest daughter's hand, he smiled. "What did I tell you? You were going to get him back. And you did."
t s u k i t s u k i

Users who are viewing this thread

Back