• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Criminal Minds Roleplay

She laughed. "Lucy. I have like 3 dogs. Yours is in good hands. Well, she will be with Luciel since I won't be able to run after her."

She laughed. When they all stepped out of the car, she turned to the new couple. "Unfortunately, as assistant chief of medicine, I have to work today and cover for Luciel. That being said, I need to blast. Call me when you get home tonight, you hear?"

Hugging her, she stepped back. "Now you go have fun. Remember, you just had a baby. No getting it on for a few weeks" she teased before pecking her husband. "I'm proud of you two!" She said.

"Bye guys~ Have fun!" She said before taking off her heels and running towards her car.

Getting in, she started the engine and drove off, waving.

Entering the hospital, she automatically went to her office and changed, a nurse soon bringing her some tea. Reading over some files, she groaned and pressed a hand to her stomach. "Hey, calm down you two" she said, blowing her breath out slowly to relieve the pain.
t s u k i t s u k i

Time skip because I have a idea!-

Walking into the hospital in a pair of navy scrubs, Lucy had her hair in a ponytail and she was making her way to Luceils office, and she smiled, walking in, "So, she doesn't know I'm gonna be working here for a while as Chief of Surgery, it was my dream job before the BAU and having babies and stuff, and Spencer is in Utah, I have nothing to do"

Since Luciel had taken the day off for the wedding, Evangeline had been tasked with taking over his duties for the day.

This meant more stress, more paperwork, more running around. Everything a pregnant woman should not have been doing.

She was currently sitting in the office she shared with her husband, plopped down in his plush chair, relieving the pain in her back.

When Lucy walked in, she had rolled back from the desk and was hunched over, eyes squeezed shut and breathing slowly, hands braced on her knees.

"Hey" she said, voice strained. "Don't mind me. What's up?" She grit her teeth.

t s u k i t s u k i

Lucy giggled, "Your gonna go home, put a heating pad on your back, and Mason is going to give you his favorite shoulder massage, Do. Not. Argue." She firmly put, gathering her sisters things and handing them to her, "I love you, Bella, but you need to not be doing this, It may be your job, but your killing yourself and putting WAY to much stress on these babies, ok?" She said, "No working at home, You hear?"

She smiled tiredly, laughing. "Fine" she said, standing and wincing at another pain. "My rounds are on the desk" she said, tucking her files under her arm. "I'll be back later."

With an eye roll and a wave, she went to her car and sat down. Opening the first file, she filled out a few lines before closing it and just sitting there.

After a few minutes and a few pains later, she started the long drive home. Getting home, she let Mason give her a shoulder rub like her sister had suggested.

She soon noticed that her pains were getting worse and closer, and that her scrub bottoms suddenly felt wet.

"Oh no" she said, pulling away a bit and going to the bathroom, telling Mason to stay there and call Theresa to watch him.

Scrambling for her phone, she dialed her husband's phone as she got into the bathtub, keeping on a sports bra, kneeling As she filled it up. No answer. Again. For up to four times she called, but he didn't pick up.

She called her sister. "Lucy" she choked out when someone finally answered. "I'm about thirty five minutes ou Nobody is picking up their phones. Not even Luciel. I'm assuming he's on his way to work and that's why. I'm having contractions and I-" she cut off. "Oh GOD is that the head?" She cried.

She began to panic. "Oh god, Lucy. What do I do?" She asked. "Please, just be here and talk me through this, even if it is just on the phone." Sge choled on her words. " I don't- Oh my GOD I feel the head! Lucy, please!" She cried putting the phone on speaker. She was desperate.
t s u k i t s u k i

"Hey, Hey... Breathe, relax, I'm here, I'm right with you, lay back, legs back, get ready, next contraction, I need you to scream into this phone as loud as you can, remember, you are with me and I'm with you" she reassured, and sending two ambulances her way, "Use the video call option on your phone, so I can see where your at, Breathe, It's OK.."

Fumbling with the phone, she switched it to a face chat. She had her hair up in a messy bun, was wearing a black sports bra, and was breathing heavily. "I'm in my bathroom" she grunted, moving so that she was laying back.

"I heard that water-UGH- soothes the contractions, and I need all the help I can get. Mason is with Theresa, by the way."

Reaching over, she grabbed a hand towel and pint ought it down between her legs, putting her hand on the baby's head.

On the next contraction, she leaned back and gripped the sides of the tub. Leaning forward, she released an ear-piercing scream, throwing her head back as she did. She was worse than Lucy had been with both her children, proving to be the one who had the most trouble handling the pain.

"Oh my god!" She screamed, pushing and screaming again. "He's not moving. I think his shoulders are stuck." She breathed. She was pale white and shaking, looking like she was about to pass out.

"I need Luciel. Someone here with me. I need a physical being to hold my hand. I can't do this!" She cried, forgetting to push through another contraction.

"Gah, fuck!"
t s u k i t s u k i

"Shut up! Yes you can!" She screamed back in the phone. She demonstrated how to move the shoulders and sighed in relief when the EMTs arrived and she layed back, and ran to the door, her phone in hand, ready to deliver her kids, she wanted to do this. Spencer did it before, so she could do it too, and she was gonna do it. But when Luciel got there, she quickly gave him the news, instructed him on a few things, and in the next hour, She had delivered her first 2 babies as Chief of Surgery, and she was laying in bed with her sister, scared to let her go.

When Luciel had arrived at the hospital, he had expected a normal shift. He did not, however, expect to be told that his wife was currently birthing their children alone at home.

Dropping his things in his office, he turned high tail and ran to his car, a few nurses calling after him and asking if he was alright.

Getting home, he arrived just in time to see his third child be brought into the world into her aunt's hands, and his wife collapsing back.

Running forward, he'd grabbed her hand and assisted in the delivery, wiping sweat from her brow and encouraging her. And then he heard them. The cries of his fourth child, another little girl.

Smiling, he looked over to see that she wasn't responding. Panicking, he went to work in an attempt to resuscitate her, soon succeeding before bringing her over to the gurney for the EMT.

At the hospital, they were admitted immediately, Luciel and everyone else in the hallway as they examined the children. The father was pacing, worried.

Luckily, the doctor soon came out and allowed them in, the first two through the door being Lucy and Luciel.

Luciel was handed a daughter while Evan held the other, resting against her older sister. "Never again" she laughed. "Four kids is close to infinity, right?" She smiled tiredly and yawned.
t s u k i t s u k i

Lucy was sobbing in his sisters shoulder, "I almost... lost you...." she said, choking on tears, "No more kids please, I may have to sell a kidney" she said lightly, wiping her tears, and sighing, "Remember, you have no need to thank me, I just helped deliver, and guess what, those were my first deliveries ever" she said, a little proud of herself. Though she still hung onto her sister as if she were attached to her, not wanting to let go at all, Luceil will probably have to pick her up.

Weakly, she reached up with her free hand and stroked her hair. "Hey,hey. I'm alright. You didn't lose me." She whispered.

"No, but that's not the point" Luciel said. "The stress of the delivery put too much strain on your body. Why didn't you just tell me that you had heart problems? We could've done something to make sure you were safe."

She smiled sadly, looking down at her little girl. "Luciel, please. I'm fine. Yes, I have heart problems but I've been going through treatment to fix it. Oc been doing well, and it wasn't that bad of a reaction-"

"Your heart stopped BEATING, Evan! You were DEAD. How can you be so nonchalant about that?" He asked incredulously.

Evan sighed. She was about to reply, but was cut off by Rossi bursting into the room.
t s u k i t s u k i

Lucy was rocking back and forth, crying into her knees. "Stop it...Stop It!.... STOP IT!" She hated arguments, it brought back memories of war and soon her hands covered her ears, "Stop it, I don't want to see it!" She said, the same words she would say in her nightmares. "Stop it, I can't.... Just stop it!" She sobbed, rocking faster. The woman had serious PTSD, but anytime you bring up military therapy, she would scream bloody murder at you, because she 'didn't need it', when really... It hurt to think. She was scared.

"Lucy, Lucy" Evan said, taking her sister's wrists gently and giving their daughter to Luciel. "We weren't arguing. Calm down, love." She said in a soothing voice.

Rossi went over to the bed, putting a hand on Evan's leg when she almost got up and telling her not to move, since she was still sore.

He stroked Lucy's hair. "Mi bella ragazza" he said. "Calm down, Bella. They weren't arguing."

To calm her down, Rossi took a baby from Lucile's arms and put it in Lucy's arms, his hands lingering ever so slightly until he knew she'd gotten a good hold on her.
t s u k i t s u k i

The crying and freaking out, that all stopped.... Lucy's eyes went wide and she held the baby normally, looking at her dad. "She looks sorta like you, Dad" she said, like she had forgotten her whole freak-out. Babies seemed to be like a anxiety medication for her, they stopped her psychotic breaks.

"I guess that means she has some Italian blood in her veins somewhere" Rossi said, shooting a sideways glance at his youngest child.

He took Evan's hand. "But your sister and husband are right. Childbearing is very dangerous for you. We don't want to lose you."

Evangeline sighed. "I'll be fine, really. They hypothesize that a great factor in the outcome is that I only waited about 6 months before conceiving again, rather than the 2 years that they suggest. My body hadn't recovered yet-"

"And it was still weak from your treatment" Luciel said as he walked over to his wife's side to take her vitals, handing their other child to his father-in-law. Since he was still on duty, he was in full-on Doctor mode.

Taking off his stethoscope, he placed the cold metal instrument onto his wife's chest, moving it around every few seconds to check her heartbeat. With the monitors' assistance, he wrote down her statistics.

He sighed. "That, and especially back to back twins" he said. He closed his eyes and shook his head. "God, I can't believe I did this to you-"

"Luciel. Don't." Evangeline said. "You didn't do anything."

She looked to Lucy and Rossi. "Guys, will you go see if Saeran has arrived yet, please? I'd like to talk to Luciel alone for a few minutes."
t s u k i t s u k i

Lucy growled, putting the baby in its bed and getting up, "I have this" she said, taking her brother in law and dragging him out of the room, closing the door, "Look, Blaming yourself only makes the stress works, and if you think you did this, your wrong, anyone could have twins, but I have sometimes had to handle abortions, it's not fun, and don't think you know that we have been through. Our biological parents are dead, we only have us and Rossi, so don't you dare say you get what we have been through, because you don't. Luciel, you may be my brother in law, but you should have known this from the start" The woman explained, walking to the Therapy ward, "I'm going to get Therapy now, Don't tell my sister"

"I'm well aware of what happened in your past" Luciel said calmly. "And I'm sorry, but I can't help blame myself for almost losing my wife."

He looked at her. "We've had problems before. Miscarriages because of blood type. My blood type. I'm Rh-positive, she's Rh-negative. Our children usually turn out Rh-positive, and they die because of the fact that too many of my genes were given to them."

He shook his head. "I already put my children in danger, but my wife? If I wasn't a twin myself, she would have most likely had twins both times, and she would have had less stress on her body."

He nodded as she left. "I won't." He crossed his arms, turning around and looking into the window to her room. Evangeline was smiling, out of bed in a robe and sweatpants, and holding their tiny black-haired baby girl to her chest, calming her crying.

He smiled sadly as he heard his older brother stop behind him. He was two years younger than Luciel, but they looked almost identical, save for the fact that Luciel was wearing a lab coat and tie, while Saeran was in a suit, hair tousled from running after he'd heard what happened.

"I'm no good for her. I love her more than anything, but I'm no good for her" he said to his brother. "She needs to leave me. Find a man worthy of her. Who can actually take care of her." He said, looking away.

Saeran came over and out a hand on Lucile's shoulder. "You are that man" he said. "You're both worthy of each their. I've never seen you ever devoted to anyone as much as you are to her. You love her, and god do I know it. You've proven that you can take care of her. Don't blame yourself for your blood type or your genetics. Because look, you have an astounding son and three absolutely gorgeous baby girls."

He turned to his brother. "Unfortunately, there are always things that we can't help, but we can focus on the present. Now, I believe there are some people that I want to meet." He said.

Luciel laughed. "Let me go and get the team" he said. "Come on." Leading him, he went to the waiting room, where Morgan was once again pacing.

He laughed. "Derek, she's fine. Relax. You can all go back to see them." He said to the team.
t s u k i t s u k i

When Lucy was done, she walked back to the room, stopping at the doorway. Lucy smiled, but frowned and walked away, she walked out of that hospital and got into her car, she looked at her keys before purposefully hitting her head multiple times on the steering wheel, hitting it harder and harder. It was until she was bloody and dizzy did she actually stop. She didn't realize what situation she was put in. A male with black hair and green eyes put a gun to her head, guiding her into the hospital and straight to Evans room, this guy was angry, but he didn't talk. "Even..." Lucy squeaked, blood streaming down her face until her eyes rolled to the back of her head and she dropped to the floor, her heart had given up.

Luciel had since entered the room where Evangeline still walked, holding one of their daughters. He stood behind her, arms on her waist, and kissed her lips before looking down at their now sleeping daughter, reaching out to stroke her soft hair.

He smiled, laughing lightly. "You need to be resting" he said to the woman. "Not standing up and walking" he mumbled, resting his chin on her shoulder.

The agents in the room, Derek, Garcia, Aaron, Spencer, Rossi, Jennifer, and Emily were all smiling at the scene.

"Alright" Garcia said, extending her arms and motioning with her hands. "It's time for some aunt Garcia" she said. "Come here, cutie" she said, taking the baby.

Evan laughed, then a hand went to her head. It suddenly brought a sharp pain as Lucy hit her head on the wheel. "What the hell..." And then it stopped.

And she heard gasps and horrified screams from the nurses. Something was happening. When the door opened, Evan heard her name being whispered before the thump of a body hitting the ground.

Whirling around, hitting Luciel in the nose with her head on accident. As he stepped back, holding his now bleeding nose, she stopped upon seeing her sister on the ground and a man pointing a gun at all of them.

In a flash, the agents had drawn their guns. Saeran, in the hallway from coming back from a coffee run, did as well. He was cornered now.

Evangeline slowly walked over, seemingly unafraid. Staring the man down with cold, solid grey eyes, she did not move. Until she did.

Before anyone could say or do anything, Evan had decked the man across the face, grabbing his arm and slamming him against the wall as he dropped the gun. As it hit the ground, it fired, the bullet shooting straight up and grazing her leg as it went to bury itself in the ceiling.

But she was not as strong as usual. The man easily was able to grab her throat and put her in his position, hitting her multiple times. He chuckled darkly, but it was over when Rossi fired, the bullet hitting the man's knee.

The man, unable to hold himself up, fell. Squeezing his hands into fists at the pain, he crushed Evan's windpipe. The woman fell to the floor, breathing labored and barely conscious as the held her throat in an attempt to breathe. Her panic attack was building, and she could barely breathe at all.

She could not talk, but the team seemed to get the message. Two dragged the man out of the room while Spencer went to Lucy, Luciel going to Evan.

Reaching back, Luciel practically slammed the emergency button, holding his wife and examining the intense bruising on her neck, swelling already beginning.

"Garcia. Get the girls out of here" he said as the woman took their other daughter and ran out. A passing nurse on the way to the room stopped and lead her to the pediatrics ward, finding where to put the children.

"L-Lucy..." Evan choked out, coughing as she reached out and took Lucy's hand, squeezing gently. When Luciel put a bandage to her gunshot wound, she cried out at the sudden pain, moving and having to be held down to he could quickly dress it so she didn't bleed out before they got to help her. "H-he-lp....h-he-er" she said weakly, eyes lazing flicking to Lucy.
t s u k i t s u k i

Timeskip to when things are a bit settled, Evan is healed a little bit but they aren't letting Lucy out because they think she is crazy.

Lucy felt air fill her lungs, her heart beating, her blood pumping, and she opened her eyes to find her in a bed, handcuffed to it. The woman sat up, weirdly fine with being chained up, she saw everyone looking at her, the team, Evan, Spencer, Luckily, Searan. "What? Stop staring.." she said, placing her hands on her chest only to realized that she had pads on them, they were stick on defibulators. "No... No No No... Evan, Don't make me stay here, I'm not crazy... I don't want to land in the crazy ward, I'm not insane, please!"

When Lucy came to, Evan was standing towards the back of the group. She was on crutches, one leg bandaged, and her neck littered with blue and purple bruises.

Luciel was standing by her bed, taking her vitals. When Lucy woke up and began to panic, her heart rate skyrocketed. "Calm down" he said to her. "I'm trying to take your vitals."

Evan sighed, shaking her head. "I tried already, Lucy. But they think that you need some counseling, more therapy." She said, glancing away. "I can't get you out, none of us can, because we're all friends or family."

She looked at her elder sister. "They're relieving you from duty until someone clears you. They think that may be a while, so they're hiring someone to fill in as Chief of Surgery now."

She had gotten cold in the air conditioned room, and Luciel walked over to her trembling form, taking off his lab coat and draping it over her shoulders.

Saeran began to rub her shoulders, trying to add to the warmth. "God, you're freezing" he said to his sister in law and holding her to his warm body, looking over at Lucy sadly, wishing things had turned out better for her.

Luciel glanced over only momentarily before turning back to what he was doing. He was glaring at his brother, but not saying anything to his wife.

Because, once again, his inner mind's urge to keep his wife safe from harm was torturing him. Making him feel as if it were his fault, and that he failed her.
t s u k i t s u k i

The woman yanked at her restraints, "Take them off, Take them off!!!" She demanded until another doctor, came in shooed everyone except for Evan out of the room, "Alright, Evan, I have a plan that will allow her to be released, in your care only. We are not permitted to let her go on her own, but she can in her brother in laws care, and you must take her to every single therapy session, don't miss a single one. Or she will be arrested on assault charges" the doctor explained, releasing the woman and giving some forms to both Evan and Luceil.

"And why not her husband?" Evangeline snapped at the nurse. "It's clearly written on her file that she's married. Her husband is more than capable of this. She's with him all the time."

She clenched the papers in her hand. "I would do this, I really would, but I'm leaving for fucking France in less than 24 hours, and god knows when we're going to be back." She said

Luciel rubbed her shoulders. "Love, you need to calm down."

She looked at the nurse. "Get Spencer to do it. He's allowed to, correct? It is law that spouses are first contact."
t s u k i t s u k i

Lucy was torn, her eyes welling up with tears. The doctor continued, "Not if he is a true doctor, I'm sorry ma'am, you have to sign the papers, or your sister will be put into a prison insane asylum for the rest of her life!" She said, this made Lucy curl up and sob, "Don't leave me here, I won't have visitation!"

"And what exactly are your reasons for putting her in a mental institution? She does not constantly hallucinate, hear voices, claim to see spirits. She has Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and is not a danger to society. It is unlawful to put her there, so unless you and whoever' sides this was wants to get ARRESTED, I suggest you let her go." She growled. "I have a waiting room full of FBI agents, all of whom are very close to us."

Luciel stepped in. "And last I checked, I make the decisions at this hospital. And this DEFINITELY was not mine. Therefore, you have no right to do much of anything" he said casually, looking at her medical charts.
t s u k i t s u k i

Users who are viewing this thread

Back