• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Criminal Minds! ISO Spencer/Morgan (+)

nesss

Howdy, all!! 🤠 I'm looking to write in the Criminal Minds universe -- full disclosure, although I'm currently re-watching the series now and mean to finish it this time around, I haven't watched the last few seasons and don't want any spoilers!

That being said, my preferred team-up is Rossi, Hotch, Garcia, Spencer, Morgan, JJ, and Emily. I'll be using a few of my own characters who I'll happily tell you about should you be interested, and I'm totally open to you using your own characters as well! Two of my characters are paired with Spencer/Morgan, and my third is open to either be a passive addition or paired with one of your OCs, should they mesh well together.
I'm looking for someone who is big into the drama, suspense, and angst of Criminal Minds, all the while equally smitten by the liveliness and depth of each character and the fluff we will stir up! I write multi-para, sometimes novella responses, and although I'm not a stickler on length by any means, I do want a return of quality -- detailed responses that bring the characters and scenarios to life, lively dialogue, the likes.

Discussion/plotting is very important to me, as is consistency and a general interest in my characters, similarly to any original story. I'll give you the same in return.
Don't hesitate to message me if this catches your interest! Open to any questions to you might have and eager to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back