• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Creepypasta] The Mental Ward (Characters)

Klhoine

The Evolution Pokemon
TAKEN CANNON CHARACTERSLaughing Jack

Jeff the Killer
Homicidal Liu
Ticci TobyBEN Drowned
Puppeteer 
Sally

CHARACTER SHEETS OCs

Name:Creepypasta Name:Age: Gender:Personality:Appearance: (Picture or Description)Creepypasta (Bio):Cannon

Name:Age:Picture: (FAN ART ONLY)Link to Creepypasta:

HumansName:Age:(20+)Gender:Position in the Hospital: (Nurse, Doctor, Therapist, Patient Councilor)Personality:History:(Opt.)Appearance:

----

OOC - In Character - Profiles

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Jeffrey WoodsCreepypasta Name: Jeff the KillerAge: 20Gender: Last time I took a piss, I was male. But ya know, shit happensPersonality: "Well some think I'm an asshole, so you could go with that. Personally, I don't give a shit what they think. I think I'm just a giant ray of fucking sunshine!" In other words, he's homicidal.Creepypasta (Bio): 

He was originally a teenager living a normal life, but the day he moved into his new neighborhood with his younger brother, Liu and his parents, he began to change. The next day, Jeff and Liu were walking to school when some school bullies (Randy, Troy & Keith) showed up and started picking on Jeff and Liu. The bullies pulled out knives, but Jeff punched Randy and broke Troy's arm. Liu was shocked by this and was quite amazed by his older brother's agility. Many people including Jane, a neighbor, saw what happened.

The next day, the police came over to his house. Jeff knew there was no way he could deny being involved in the fight with the bullies. Liu kindly took the blame for what had happened to protect his brother and sending Jeff into another depressive state.

A few days later, Jeff and his parents went to a birthday party they'd been invited to. Unfortunately the bullies showed up at the party. Randy, Troy and Keith began tormenting Jeff again, despite his claims he was going to forgive them for the earlier misdemeanor. The bullies held the kids and their parents at gunpoint to prevent anyone interfering whilst a fight between Jeff and the bullies broke out. One of the bullies smashes a large bottle of vodka on Jeff's head. Jeff kills one of the bullies. one of the bullies pours bleach on Jeff. One of the bullies sets Jeff on fire by using a lighter to ignite the vodka that one of the bullies had smashed over his head during the fight. Jane helped put out the fire.

Jeff woke up in a hospital, his head wrapped in bandages. When they were taken off, it was revealed that his face had become extremely pale white, with a leathery texture. Jeff's eye lids had been burned a dark red and his lips were now red. Jeff said that he liked his new face and laughed hysterically. The doctor assumed that his strange behaviour was just the result of the pain killers and allowed Jeff and his family (including Liu, who was released) to return home.

Later that night, Jeff's mother woke up to find him in the bathroom, slitting his cheeks to make a permanent smile so that he would no longer have to exert energy to smile, as he put it. Jeff then killed his mom and dad. Then Liu wakes up,and sees Jeff looming over him.He screams,but Jeff stabs him,saying "just go to sleep."

Jeff.the.Killer.full.1637844.jpg

Name: Laughing Jack, but you can call me Jack, hehe~Age: TECHNICALLY I am 208 years old, but let's say 28, that makes it sound nicer~Picture: (FAN ART ONLY): I chose a couple.. The whole fan art only thing made it a small bit hard on me to choose~
laughing_jack_by_xsoulstrife-d7ggkey.jpg
Link to Creepypasta: I'll give ya both of em~

(This is complicated, so I'm just going to post a character sheet I already have for him!)

Name:

Toby Erin Rogers

Creepypasta name:

Ticci Toby

Last time he checked, 17...

But hell he's practically a five year old, and has the memory of a fish, and attention span of a squirrel. He doesn't remember his birthday, so who knows?

Appearance:

View attachment 217389

View attachment 217391View attachment 217392

Personality:

Toby is a rather eccentric person, being born with Tourettes syndrome, and not being able to feel pain. He has some awful trust issues, but if you're able to gain his trust, he'd kill for you. If you don't manage to gain his trust, he'll probably kill you. He has a vicious hatred for any kind of abuse, having vague memories of being abused himself. He  doesn't remember much about his time before becoming a Creepypasta, but occasionally will have flashbacks of his past. He has an 'irrational' fear of automobiles, and being forced to ride in one causes him extreme anxiety, and occasional flashbacks. Often in time of extreme stress he'll start to harm himself, typically by chewing on his hands, or the inside of his cheeks. He can't feel pain, so he has no idea when he's severally harmed himself, resulting in numerous scars, as well as the injury on the side of his mouth, where he chewed through his cheek.

Aside from that he has a horrible memory, and no attention span. One minute he'll be thinking of a way into a house, the next he's distracted by a shiny object on the floor. They say God protects fools and children. I'm still not sure which category Toby falls under, but something's looking out for him. He relies on pure dumb luck from moment to moment. So far it's worked out alright for him; he's not dead yet.

Quirks:

Tourettes Syndrome: Tourettes Syndrome is defined as at leas two physical 'ticks' and one verbal. Of these, the only consistent ticks Toby has are twitching, cracking his neck, persistent stuttering, and (when he doesn't have his mouth guard) chewing on his hands and inner cheeks. Depending on the situation more ticks can pop up.

Memory loss/Flashbacks: Toby's memory of his life before being a Proxy is very vague. He's prone to flashbacks, but will often forget what they were about soon after. He has very few consistent memories, and even then they're a little scrambled.

Backstory:

(Link to the full story, as posted on another part of this cite, by yours truly.)

Toby can't remember much of his past. Through some reoccurring flashbacks, however, he knows a few things about his past.

1) A kind young woman, with blond hair, who he loved very much. Toby doesn't know what their relationship was to each other, but he suspects she was his mother, due to the way he feels when he thinks about her, and the fact that they have the same colour eyes, unlike any other he's seen in his flashbacks.

2) He had an abusive father figure. Toby remembers flashes of his father's abuse, and he hates him for it. Not so much for hurting Toby, as he can't feel pain anyways, but for hurting the ones he cares about. He has one consistent memory of a fight between his father, and a dark haired woman, that got violent. He remembers the blonde woman rushing in to stop them, only to be thrown back and slammed into the counter.

3) A dark haired woman, who obviously loved him. Toby suspects she's either an aunt, or stepmother, due to his suspicion that the blonde woman is his mother.

4) A deep drunken slur, belonging to Toby's father, proclaiming, "He's 16, he can walk himself!" This is coupled with the knowledge that Toby was the 'he' in this statement, and he was in fact 17 at the time.

Name:

The Puppeteer 

Unknown but looks to be around 18-20

Picture: 

The.Puppeteer.full.1984269.jpg

Link to Creepypasta:

Click here

Name:

Sally Williams

11 (stuck with the body and mindset of a eight year old)

Picture: 

latest

Link to Creepypasta:

Click here

Name:

"There really had to be more than one Jack here, didn't there?"

Eyeless Jack "E.J."Age:

"Twenty Three last I checked, but date is a bit hard to keep track of. Time has definitely passed since then."

25Picture: 

"Don't actually know what I look like. Funny thing, I don't have any eyes."

019eaafea14efe961c291859f683b21a.jpg
Link to Creepypasta:

CHARACTER SHEETS OCs

Name: anna james Creepypasta Name: anna insanity Age: 18 Gender: female Personality: sadistic, sarcastic, hurt and emotionlessAppearance: IMG_1360.JPGCreepypasta (Bio): anna lived in the woods in Massachusetts With her father who abused her. She started to go mad and killed him one night when he passed out on the couch when he was drinking and she chopped his head off with a lumber jack axe. She wants revenge on the town for not believing her and she feels punished for being locked up in the mental ward when she was caught by police.

Would it be alright if I joined?

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Name: Spudbud PI[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Age:(20+) 31[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Gender: Male[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Position in the Hospital: (Nurse, Doctor, Therapist, Patient Councilor) Security[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Personality: a mostly straightforward person, Optimistic, all around a tough cookie to break, there is only so many things that can scare him, one of those things being clowns, or rivers, big spiders also scare him pretty well.[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]History:(Opt.)A US Marines soldier with 10 years of expirience, having the name of Spudbud because of a bet he lost 5 years ago, his original first name being  Reece, he Is from the US with Irish decent, which is why he has a medium accent, he used to have three friends, named Alex, Jake, and Peter, two of them dying While In service, and one of them retiring.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] And that one friend recommended him this job after he finished his service, bringing some of his equipment, like His night vision/infered goggles has been trying to keep things in check inside the ward, which tends to be difficult because he only has as much weaponry as the ward to keep the patients at bay if they ever act up.[/COLOR]IMG_3115.JPG

Would it be alright if I joined?

Name: Spudbud PIAge:(20+) 31Gender: MalePosition in the Hospital: (Nurse, Doctor, Therapist, Patient Councilor) SecurityPersonality: a mostly straightforward person, Optimistic, all around a tough cookie to break, there is only so many things that can scare him, one of those things being clowns, or rivers, big spiders also scare him pretty well.History:(Opt.)A US Marines soldier with 10 years of expirience, having the name of Spudbud because of a bet he lost 5 years ago, his original first name being  Reece, he Is from the US with Irish decent, which is why he has a medium accent, he used to have three friends, named Alex, Jake, and Peter, two of them dying While In service, and one of them retiring.

And that one friend recommended him this job after he finished his service, bringing some of his equipment, like His night vision/infered goggles has been trying to keep things in check inside the ward, which tends to be difficult because he only has as much weaponry as the ward to keep the patients at bay if they ever act up.View attachment 234972

Accepted

(Might also add an OC if I can.... She isn't gonna look creepy though but she is.)

[SIZE= 14px]Name:Rainbow Dash or Rainbow "Factory" Dash or Dashie (only Pinkie/Pinkimina can call her that)[/SIZE]Age:17Picture: (FAN ART ONLY)image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg(me in Equestria Girls)

image.jpeg(Me and Pinkimina/Pinkie)[SIZE= 14px]Link to Creepypasta[/SIZE]:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZoMwh8GErc[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR]

Well, it would be fun roleplaying it out, not being able to do things that requires fingers and posable thumbs,

some shenanigans, and a flight advantage over a few people.

or is it not allowed? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back