• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Creepypasta rp

animefordaysXD

I don't think I'm dead yet
Name: Joseph

Species: Vampire

Commons ways of killing: Blowing them up, playing with their blood

Personality: Sadistic, cold, dark, all that kinda stuff

Extras: Hes not human; good luck catching him

Last edited by a moderator:

Name:

Cassiopea Espiritu

Species:

One like from Offenderman

Commons ways of killing:

Seduction and use of 10 tectacles

Personality:

psycho,seducive but she is Kind to all who are forsaken

image:

2a989864b9a0618d4eb4a2c9cccc561d.jpg

Extras:

she love to eat...alot

Name: Ruby Red Thorn / MH ( Mad Hatter )

Species: Inhuman- Walking corpse.

Catch Phrase(s): I'm as mad as a hatter; Pick a card, any card; Smile for the camera; You've stolen my heart, so I'll steal yours instead.

Killing: She gets creative, anything that is the MOST messy. ( Using cards, anything around her, or her 'threads' )

Personality: Seductive, crazy, hungry, lustful, dark, creative, bipolar

Likes: Dogs and kitties, alcoholic beverages, males, killing children, "eating", sleep, being lazy, the way she looks, sexual clothing, nature.

Dislikes: Pregnant women ( who don't appreciate their "gift" ), unfaithful men, unfaithful women, jellybeans, fire, over sleeping, covering clothing

Extra: MH is Bipolar and will go from a person who couldn't even hurt a fly to one pinning it up and ripping it's legs off one at a time, piece by piece until and even after its dead. MH is seductive and loves showing off her double D breasts while Ruby tries to wear more covering clothing. MH and Ruby are complete opposites but at the same time they are the exact same. MH and Ruby can not bare children and have been alive for a very long time so they have watched so many children and pregnant women, they get needy and desperately wish for a child of their own. They had been cheated on and used and then murdered on their wedding day and then thrown into a church and burned. Thankfully a kind woman helped them and sowed them together with 'life threads' that were collected by the woman from the forest. Now they have stitches all over their body and the threads need to 'eat'. They eat off of other lives so MH has to kill and feed them. The threads are invisible and impossible to cut no matter what if they're outside of the body, but inside is very soft and easy to cut. Her weak spot is the kidney sides or right up under the ribs where the main life threads are. MH has cut in cheeks that had been sown together again and now she and Euby wear something at all times to cover their face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back