Chitchat Creepy and unusual theories...

CheshireMitsu

Cheshire Cat
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Pretty much just post some creepy stories, facts and theories you've heard/have here!
I'm always interested in creepy stuff and theories are some of my favorites :P

Dead-end trips ~ you travel so far away from where you started that the universe expansion is faster then the speed you travel. You can't go back because it is going away faster then you can go to it, and you cant continue going to your destination for the same reason. instead you are stuck in-between in nowhere.

Challenger incident ~ In the Challenger explosion in 1986, the crew's vital scans showed that the astronauts were still alive after the explosion. That means that they were alive until they crashed into the ocean.

The first man in space ~ The real man in space did not survive his trip. The Russian authorities realized he was going to die before he entered the atmosphere, so they cut off contact with him and left him to die alone.

Your life before your eyes ~ "I saw a theory that we truly live through our entire again in the moments before death, but that it's a loop. When you reach your moment of death during your moment of death, you relive it again. And again. And again. Trapped in a loop with no difference, no awareness, forever."

I don’t know if this is a creepy theory but it’s not an agreed on one

the jfk assassination Oswaldleaves the sceneafter killing the president with threetwo bullets that hit and one more that missed he ran from the police until he was caught and arrested and on his way to being movedmr jack kirby comes in with a pistol killing Harvey I always thought maybejack kirby tried to silence Oswald because he was the true shooter

there’s also a creepy theory where the night before jfk enemys Nixon and the president that would be after him apparently had a dinner where he whisper to the other powerful men saying by tomorrow we won’t have to worry about those Kennedy’s anymore
So yeah

Creepy fact? Some person in Japan entered a house, murdered the entire family living there, went to the toilet and pooped without flushing, ate some ice cream, played with the family's computer, and left a piece of his clothes behind, as well as the murder weapon — a knife, if memory serves me right. The man also took a nap on the sofa.

Then, after spending 2 ~ 10 hours in the house, he took a taxi and left.

And he still hasn't been caught.

But, this was many years ago. He might be dead or something for all we know.

Wikipedia article for that right here.

Creepy fact? Some person in Japan entered a house, murdered the entire family living there, went to the toilet and pooped without flushing, ate some ice cream, played with the family's computer, and left a piece of his clothes behind, as well as the murder weapon — a knife, if memory serves me right. The man also took a nap on the sofa.

Then, after spending 2 ~ 10 hours in the house, he took a taxi and left.

And he still hasn't been caught.

But, this was many years ago. He might be dead or something for all we know.

Wikipedia article for that right here.
Jeez dark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back