• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Creekwood High School - Other [CLOSED]

So just continue straight from the first RP page to the new one or repost old posts then continue?

Hi, I’m not sure if this is the right place to put this, but is this still open? Sorry if I’m misplaced.

To the character sheet? Some people do it like:
Name:
Etc,
And then let people fill that out, or you just write your own information. I'm fine with whatever, tbh.

Alright thanks!
The Main, OOC, CS, and 'Other' pages aren't connected correctly. (That was my fault because I forgot/didn't know how to tell the GM of the RP, Who is new to the site. So, we'll have to ask a Mod/Admin for help.). So you'll have to click 'Watch thread' & go to them individually until we can sort it all out. :).

Mk, im new to the site too, so that’s why I’m so confused lol. Thanks for your help though!

Is the roleplay started, and do I need to get my character accepted?
The RP has started, We're reposting our In-character posts, because When we started. The GM being new & not knowing how the site worked yet, Had us do the RP in a Group PM. But some of us wanted & eventually decided to move it to a thread of its' own & Repost our In-character posts in the new thread because more people were expressing interest & I thought it would be better to post our character posts in the new thread so New people could jump in easily without breaking the original flow. The characters are starting off getting their Dorm keys, Unpacking & setting up stuff in their dorms & hanging out at the school's cafe or somewhere else before going to their assigned classes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back