• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Creatures of the Night ((Closed))

Lol. Could you perhaps start the rp? Since I'll be playing cards I won't have time to start the rp most likely

Sure, and I got my characters up now finally haha - I changed the image of my female character, not that it matters much, but just in case :)

We're just calling the vampire groups covens right? Unthinking hats more of a witch thing, but I don't know what else to call them haha

Oh! Okay so when I looked it up it also suggested that they could be called a clan. I have no idea which is correct, do you have a prefrence?

Going to bed for the night, but I have a couple questw.of course, don't answer if you don't want to.

1.) What are your most active times? And

2.) What time zone are you in?

Those are perfectly fine.

Unfortunately it all changes some, but until January 19, Monday-Friday I have to work from 7am-3pm. So I've been going to bed extra early with that. The weekends vary so much I can't be accurate with those.

I'm also in Mountain Time Zone - not sure if that's the accurate name for it.

So, I have to go to bed, because I have to get up super early for work. So if you respond I'll respond either tonight or first thing tomorrow.

Alright, well, I'm going to bed soon anyway so I may not be able to respond tonight, but I hope I'll be able to. :)

So I was kind of thinking. But in some cases there will be stuff where like the werewolves can either imprint on someone or when they find they're mate the two feel an automatic connection and pull to eachother.

But what if that is the case for Our characters. But it takes longer than normal for Nicoli and Alex because Nicoli was born vampire and Alex is so young.

And then for Asher and Ember it is happening a little quicker because Asher has been a wolf so long and Ember is a fairly new vampire.

Sounds good to me. Plus, it gives a reason for Asher being so unable to leave Emberlynn for long lol

And it's taking longer because Alex is female, and females Don't usually imprint.

But Nicoli and Alex can get closer also while they get together and try and separate Asher and Ember.

It sounds good to me. Do you not work today?

Yay! Okay sounds good.

And no, thank goodness I don't. At least not at my job, I am trying to think of ways to avoid chores though :(

So I had a thought, tell me what you think. What is at some point Ember's clan starts to become suspicious and they think that Nicoli isn't being stern enough with Ember because they are best friends. So they pair her with a vampire who is part of one of the older vampire families, (though he doesn't look much older). BUt part of what they're trying to do is create a barrier between Ember and Asher by making Asher think this older vampire is supposed to be Ember's mate or something. They would also lock Nicoli away fro a while but not tell anyone to both punish him and try to seperate him and Alex.

Does that make sense? Sorry, I have the idea, I just don't know how to type it out in a way that makes sense.

That makes sense, but how about they don't lock Nicoli away right away, so Nicoli and Alex have a chance of knowing each other better, and before he's locked away, Alex imprints on him, yet she doesn't understand it yet. Sound good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back