• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Creatures of Darkness. (Reserved)

Layton's POV.

He refused to leave or move away from door, he wasn't going to go anywhere until she opened door and forgave him. Being as stubborn as he was Layton was ready to wait for days till she opened the door and let him explain himself. He completely ignored her words as she told him to leave. When Eve finally did opened the door he quickly slipped inside the room, grabbed her by waist and shut the door behind them. Layton hugged her tightly, refusing to let go. He pressed her smaller body against his own and buried his face in her hair. "I'm not going to leave till you hear me out." He tightened his hold on her. "Your the only woman for me and no matter what i won't let you leave. I don't love anyone else. I do have a past and i have done things i'm not proud of, however if you stay with me i promise to change. I would never cheat on you. Your my mate, your mine and mine alone. And i'm yours....Your the only person who can tell me what to do and i will do it without hesitation. Please come back to me, i need you."

Keira's POV.

Her eyes went wide as she saw Marco walking inside the bathroom. "When i said if you care to join it was meant as a joke!" She nearly yelled, feeling mix of shyness and nervousness. She sat up straight int the bath, covering herself up with arms and pulling knees close to herself. Thought he was saying that he wasn't looking she still couldn't relax with him in the bathroom with her. Keira disliked her body and she didn't want him to see scars covering her, even she didn't want to look at them. Keira always felt like if someone saw her scars they will no longer want to be around her. Thought Marco did look a bit funny, trying to find his way to her with his eyes closed. She stared at him with slight amusement playing in her eyes. "I don't know what your trying to do but if you will dare to look at me i will make sure you go blind." She warned, half playfully and half being serious.

Evelyn PoV

She felt herself being enveloped in his arms. Layton's words where soft and soothing to her anger and Eve relaxed in his arms, "you won't leave until I hear you out?" Evelyn asked and pulled back to look up at him, reaching up sge touched his cheek, "I love you." There was a pause, as if she'd been afraid to say it this whole time. Then Evelyn took him by the hand and tugged him to the stairs, a list filling her suddenly along with that familiar tiredness from before. Evelyn pulled Layton up stairs quietly, their fingers interlocked she lead him into her bedroom. The curtains had been drawn and the bed hadn't been completely made, but it was clean. Evelyn pushed the door closed behind them and kicked her shoes off. "I hardly know you," she said, walking up behind him and wrapping her armd around his middle "but I...need you. I love you, more than I hate you but..." Stopping Evelyn pressed her face into his back and laughed quietly "Don't come around here, in wolf form...and stand on my porch naked." Her hands ran up the muscles of his chest and she held him close in her embrace, "people might get the wrong idea." Eve joked.

Marco PoV

He stopped moving and smiled cheekily, "honesty, I won't look..." Marco paused and his smile dropped slightly, "but, I can go...if you want me to?" He said quietly. He could smell her tension, as if she weren't happy and was nervous or embarrassed. Catching this sent he easily moved towards the bath and sat besides it, although a distance away. Marco kept his eyes closed, leaning on his palm he sighed, "you must understand that, there's no need to be afraid to be...naked in front of me." He swallowed dryly, "I will find your body beautiful, no matter the blemishes on it." He reached out and instinctively found her cheek brushing his thumb against it. Sighing softly Marco stood back up and kissed her forehead, eyes still closed. Leaning back he turned away, "I'm sorry, I should go."

Last edited by a moderator:
Layton's POV

He couldn't be happier when she told him that she loved him. Those three simple words made his heart race and wolf howl in joy. He didn't protest, letting her lead him up to bedroom. She probably didn't know just how much he wanted her. He couldn't help but let fantasies of what could happen form in his head. Her scent made him go crazy with lust, all the house was filled with it. Everything smelled like her. He was relieved when she no longer seemed angry. He really couldn't stand a thought of her being sad or hurt. Low chuckle rumbled through his chest at her words. Layton enjoyed the feeling of her arms around him. "There is no wrong idea to get. Whatever they think probably is right. Besides...i don;t think you mind me standing on your porch with no clothes on." Layton turned around, pulling her tightly against him. He leaned down, inhaling her scent deeply. "Sorry, i know your tired but...i don't think i can hold back." He whispered before lifting her up bridal style. Layton gently lied her down on the bed, leaning over her and burying his face in her neck. "We don't know each other for long but...can i?"

Keira's POV.

"You can stay, it's fine." Keira said after moment of hesitation. Never before she would have allowed something like that but now she didn't mind. He really was special to her. "You say that you would find my body beautiful no matter what...but is that really the truth..." She looked at him, taking in his appearance once again. She thought about it for a moment before standing up and climbing out from bathtub. Warm water splashed on the floor as she walked to stand in front of him. Her hair clung't to her skin and she could feel how warm water run down her body. It was a bit chilly, but she ignored the cold and looked straight at him. "Then take a look..." She whispered, silent fear sneaking in her heart. Keira wasn't sure if she was doing the right thing but at the moment she really didn't care.

Evelyn PoV

Eve nearly squealed when he lifted her up, luckily he soon set her down on the bed and she stared up at him with those big brown doe like eyes and tried to swallow the blush on her dark skin. Carefully Evelyn wrapped her arms around his naked shoulders and nodded quietly, "yeah..." She mumbled kissing the side of his head softly. The man leaning over her gave off a sense of security and danger all at the same time and absentmindedly she drew circles in the skin of his back, "I'd like that...so long as I can sleep after?" Eve asked half joking, she knew he could probably hear her heart racing on her chest. However she grinned, "you look good naked, a true Adonis."

She laughed quietly and leant up to kiss him softly.

Marco PoV

He seemed hesitant and it caused him to frown slightly, though his eyes were closed, "you don't have to do this if you don't want." Marco seemed slightly concerned with making her feel uncomfortable. But never the less he did as she wanted and opened his eyes. Slowly he looked down at her, admiring the bumps and scars covering her skin, her damp her clung to her like a sodden curtain. He loved every part of her body, even said scars. And carefully he stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her wet body to protect her from the cold, "you're beautiful..." he leaned down and and kissed her cheek, then her lips, then her jaw and then along the scars of her collar bone. Sighing Marco smiled against her skin and pulled Keira closer to himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back