• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Creations, Machinations, Imaginatinos

Fortunate Son

Never stop creating your beautiful world.
Hello everyone, I've been on the site for a good while now, mostly lurking and RPing through PM. I've had a few cravings lately and figured I'd go ahead and see who might be interested. I'm 22, and a dude bro, as such I'd like it if anyone I roleplay with is of similar age. In short, 18+ cause things can get violent, messy, and suggestive in RP's.

Important, I won't be able to check this every day and may miss posts asking to RP. Please PM me instead. I prefer to RP on here.

What I Can Give:
Multiple years of roleplaying and writing experience.
Posts varying in length from sentences to paragraphs depending on what's needed. (I'm not overly strict on post length, just so long as it isn't a one-liner and gets the job done.)
Respectable Grammar
Country Boy know-how
World Building and Plot Building
Flexibility
Infinite World Power (Nothing to see here)
Friendship
& More

What I'd Like:
Just be a capable role player who wants to have fun, plot, do wild and crazy things, and be friendly. I am really not all that picky.

Alright, now that that schtick is over, let's get on to the meat of this post... roleplay. Just a note, I only do MxF pairings. Sorry.

Genres:
Fantasy
Western
Medieval (Specially craving something with dragon riders)
History/Alt History (Revolutionary War, WWII Resistance, Axis wins the war, etc)
Sci-Fi
Apocalyptic/Dystopian
Zombies

TV Shows, Movies, Games: (Cannon characters listed, but also willing to do OC characters in universe, characters I'd like to play in bold.)
How to Train Your Dragon (Hiccup x Astrid)
Star Wars (Anakin x Padme) Captain Rex, Obi-Wan Kenobi
Arpeggio of Blue Steel (Gunzo x Takao)
Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet (Ledo x Amy)
The Walking Dead
Hell on Wheels
Vikings
Assassins Creed
Metro 2033
Fallout
Elder Scrolls (Skyrim or Oblivion)
Mount and Blade: Warband

So, that's all I can think about right now. I'll edit this with time, and if you've any suggestions I'm open ears.

Have a good one y'all!

Last edited:
Hey, I'm totes down to rp if you like. I'm also 22, not a dude bro, but a definite talking and typing pigeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back