• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Art and design trade ? Lets make some new ocs !

Cool I'll try the glitch out, I may not get the concept right but I'll try my best 😁

I can't really draw animals but I'd say it would be a challenge, whatever is comfortable for you is fine with me!
I underestimated the amount of time it would take to color so it'll be done soon XD

I underestimated the amount of time it would take to color so it'll be done soon XD

Oh it’s no worries! Take your time! I did the same thing not coloring but trying to figure out what it should beXD
i ultimately came up with this one, change them however you’d like, I think I understood the glitch😂 I kinda thought I’d be cool to show an OC with changing faces, never know who they are! ( also never used the glitch feature in the software I use so that was cool to try, also always a b/w)

CCCD6E2A-930D-4112-B9F0-537166EC1465.png
6A3E511A-1B95-4E00-9C90-906D4A286066.jpeg

oh my god, I love this!!!

yours will be sent soon! [like a couple mins soon 🤣]

here you are!

Attachments

• Image_20230417_192743_701.jpeg
    Image_20230417_192743_701.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 15
Oh this oc is really cool! Love the color palette and the outfit, plus I never have any male OC's so this'll be a good addition!! Makes me want to dip into traditional again! Thanks so much!!

yep! this took me way too long bc I kept holding it off XD
I'm glad you like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back