• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Art and design trade ? Lets make some new ocs !

:0 how do I do this
Well, basically we both give a description of what kind of character(s) we are looking for and than sketch some designs for eachother ( lets say you like dark, mysterious characters and i like friendly looking ones - i would sketch some designs for mysterious/dark characters for you and you make some friendly looking characterdesigns for me )

hullo I am very interested in doing this but I am a traditionalist :0

open trade! just reply if you want to trade with me

I'm trying to fill an adventure world where the protagonist is a miner who's a human and their sidekick is an android, so im in need of antagonists and side characters. In the world all the creepy crawlies have large variants that lots of people tame and use as rides (basically replacing horses) but as for sentient beings, there's mixes of human and anything or an anthro person (like a birdfolk, catfolk or a lizardfolk to name a few)

so as for the prompt, Insect/spider or animal themed character (anthro or human with traits), character with wings of any kind, android/robot traits, fantasy, steampunk, any length of hair, adventurous, any colors,

Last edited:
Oh that sounds fun! I'm down to try out the android type
open trade! just reply if you want to trade with me

I'm trying to fill an adventure world where the protagonist is a miner who's a human and their sidekick is an android, so im in need of antagonists and side characters. In the world all the creepy crawlies have large variants that lots of people tame and use as rides (basically replacing horses) but as for sentient beings, there's mixes of human and anything or an anthro person (like a birdfolk, catfolk or a lizardfolk to name a few)

so as for the prompt, Insect/spider or animal themed character (anthro or human with traits), character with wings of any kind, android/robot traits, fantasy, steampunk, any length of hair, adventurous, any colors,

I would say mine is the same, I'm cool with fantasy, steampunk, pretty much any not really good with realism but I've been wanting to see a crystal type of character! Artists' choice, I'd enjoy seeing the concept

I would say mine is the same, I'm cool with fantasy, steampunk, pretty much any not really good with realism but I've been wanting to see a crystal type of character! Artists' choice, I'd enjoy seeing the concept
Oooooo a crystal character would be fun to figure out, any personality ideas for it?

Mmm, not really, lol Maybe like a quiet type but I like an adventurous character too, sorry for the confusion!

yonmita rae yonmita rae

(my style is more simple and cartoony, apologies if its not a style you like)

the idea I wanted to go with was that they were crystals telekinetically held together, or through magnetic fields. Whichever, they were floating bunches of crystals.

I went through a couple of design ideas, but couldn't really get them to look right. So they ended up being scrapped.
Screen Shot 2023-04-11 at 9.38.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-04-11 at 11.03.35 PM.png

then I ended up going with a crystal fairy, do whatever you wish with the concept!
Untitled-1-Recovered.png
the hair, skirt, and wings are clear-ish while the body and eyes are gem.

hope you like the ideas!

Last edited:
Oh I'm in love with both concepts!! Like I see what you wanted to do with the previous, that's awesome creativity!! Plus your style is uniquely you and I love art !! Thanks soo much!

Your's is almost done🤣

Oh I'm in love with both concepts!! Like I see what you wanted to do with the previous, that's awesome creativity!! Plus your style is uniquely you and I love art !! Thanks soo much!

Your's is almost done🤣
Thank you! I mainly got inspiration for the first concept from both hollow knight (there's a whole crystal area and I adore it) and ice giants from norse myths. The second hit me literally right as I woke up this morning

asdjghafgjhdfglhj ive always loved cartoons and 2d art, my style simply adapted to that as I learned how to draw and drew fan art!
I stumbled upon your art thread and- oh god. im damn honored to be receiving something, even if its a sketch.

take however long you want, Im not bothered!

Thank you! I mainly got inspiration for the first concept from both hollow knight (there's a whole crystal area and I adore it) and ice giants from norse myths. The second hit me literally right as I woke up this morning

asdjghafgjhdfglhj ive always loved cartoons and 2d art, my style simply adapted to that as I learned how to draw and drew fan art!
I stumbled upon your art thread and- oh god. im damn honored to be receiving something, even if its a sketch.

take however long you want, Im not bothered!
Oh hollow night is gorgeous!
I’m with you there, cartoons and animations are still a major influence and a deep love of mine! Aww! That’s too kind! i appreciate it, but we’ll keep growing and I look forward to improving!
Here we go! This android was fun to imagine, there are so many concepts to give an android/robo type but I did enjoy it! (I swear I can never drop a gray scaleXD)
6D6CFAFB-DA6C-4226-B728-2281E017D7A5.pngDE4C54A2-0D28-4844-9514-4A3F40DB187B.png

Oh hollow night is gorgeous!
I’m with you there, cartoons and animations are still a major influence and a deep love of mine! Aww! That’s too kind! i appreciate it, but we’ll keep growing and I look forward to improving!
Here we go! This android was fun to imagine, there are so many concepts to give an android/robo type but I did enjoy it! (I swear I can never drop a gray scaleXD)
View attachment 1080431View attachment 1080432
AIIIIIIIIYYYY ;asghfa;sfh im- asl;hgl;gridfbn IT LOOKS AMAZING asdjghfbsvk;

the design gives off android/robotic/cyborg mad hatter vibes, and I love that! Oooo now im imagining a steampunk/cyberpunk Alice in wonderland... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I have no words to convey the emotions.
I adore your art

I’m so glad you enjoy it! Tell me why I didn’t even think of mad hatter until you said it! 😂 you’re totally right though!

I’m so glad you enjoy it! Tell me why I didn’t even think of mad hatter until you said it! 😂 you’re totally right though!
if I may ask, what brush did you use for the lines? I've seen that sort of style of brush before, but ive never been able to figure out what people do to get it like that

it makes the drawing look more... traditional? like it was actually done with a pencil, and digital sketches not looking like a sketch on paper has been why I dont do digital sketching as often as I traditionally do

ok- uhm I wanna do this :0

gonna give creative freedom to anyone who wants to do this
but I'm kinda looking for a new oc, that's unique and not like everything else yk, but I'm kinda looking for a humanistic creature thing [can be human, alien, animal], I kinda want it to be maybe food themed or glitch themed. Gender-wise, more on the masculine side, but still kinda genderless. I think a character thats not human would be great, bc I only draw humans XD

I'm giving creative freedom bc I wanna see what people can make up :0 I also have a lot of time tonight, so I could probably get what you want me to draw by tomorrow morning or something :D

Oh that sounds interesting! Lol I know I'm spamming this thread but I'm in the mood to draw!
I did have a question, when you say food themed like, if a parfait was a person right?
Both sound like fun topics!

As for mine, I'm in the same boat, I don't really have a character type in mind, my main likes are adventure and some sci-fi! Creativity is welcome, so go for it!

ohh okay! And I don't rly know for food themed, I kinda like stuff like fruit themed, but not obviously a fruit? Idk, I'm mostly interested in glitch tho, it's so interesting ^^

and got it! I think I could do sci fi, would you like human, animal, etc?

ohh okay! And I don't rly know for food themed, I kinda like stuff like fruit themed, but not obviously a fruit? Idk, I'm mostly interested in glitch tho, it's so interesting ^^

actually, don't answer that, I think I got it ! : D

Cool I'll try the glitch out, I may not get the concept right but I'll try my best 😁

I can't really draw animals but I'd say it would be a challenge, whatever is comfortable for you is fine with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back