• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Art and design trade ? Lets make some new ocs !

This seems like suuuuch a fun idea! If you're still wanting to do this, I'd love to become involved as well!

So, I’m not good with flat colors, better with b/w 🤣

View attachment 1065953
View attachment 1065955
Hello sorry for bugging you I just had to say that you are way better at colors then you seem to think ;;v;; I love your art so much, and I adore how your colors almost seems to be holographic! Very pastel and water-color like, but also somehow like a rainbow? ;;;; sorry just saw this and had to give my opinion because your coloring is so good!

Hello sorry for bugging you I just had to say that you are way better at colors then you seem to think ;;v;; I love your art so much, and I adore how your colors almost seems to be holographic! Very pastel and water-color like, but also somehow like a rainbow? ;;;; sorry just saw this and had to give my opinion because your coloring is so good!

No bugging at all!! That's so sweet!! Thanks so much! And I'm loving your work as well! I saw your thread and your art is awesome!

Sure :D what did you have in mind ?
For my character, I have a variety of characteristics I'd like. I like monster girls, but not furry characters. I like bubbly personalities who are dorky and awkward and bright, but I also enjoy the more socially awkward but very 'dangerous' types as well. I'm not picky about colors, but I don't really care for the color green - every other color is on the table! I think a fantasy character would be great. I'm not into steam punk or futuristic, but modern or medieval or feudal would all be really fun! Is that all too vague? I can definitely try and narrow her down, if you'd like!

Would you like me to go off of what you told yonmita about your ideal oc?

No bugging at all!! That's so sweet!! Thanks so much! And I'm loving your work as well! I saw your thread and your art is awesome!
I'd love to draw an oc for you as well if you're ok with it! you aren't obligated to draw back, ofc! I just really want to improve my abilities and this seems like a really fun challenge is all!

I’m too happy to start a new challenge!! Your OC prompt sounds fun too! I’m loving the past genre idea, I can have some fun!!
My OC details are all over the place sorry, but im happy to give and take a challenge:closed eyes open smile:

For my character, I have a variety of characteristics I'd like. I like monster girls, but not furry characters. I like bubbly personalities who are dorky and awkward and bright, but I also enjoy the more socially awkward but very 'dangerous' types as well. I'm not picky about colors, but I don't really care for the color green - every other color is on the table! I think a fantasy character would be great. I'm not into steam punk or futuristic, but modern or medieval or feudal would all be really fun! Is that all too vague? I can definitely try and narrow her down, if you'd like!

I would do my best :) For now i dont have as much freetime, so i dont know when i will get to draw the design... could we only do busts/ portraits ? And should we do one each or several?

and for my part...mostly what i already wrote XD with the addition of character wise i like morally questionable , sneaky or straight up evil characters XD I also love the mad scientist trope

I would do my best :) For now i dont have as much freetime, so i dont know when i will get to draw the design... could we only do busts/ portraits ? And should we do one each or several?

and for my part...mostly what i already wrote XD with the addition of character wise i like morally questionable , sneaky or straight up evil characters XD I also love the mad scientist trope
Busts or portraits would be totAlly fine! Just whatever you have time for, Webber you have time! No rush!

Okay! So I did a full body, just because I really wanted to draw a full body lol. But I'm still very happy to receive a bust like we agreed since you're likely much much busier than I am! So, I kind of had the idea that he is a 'rogue mage' who practices black magic, but because if that maybe he's on the run a lot? So I made him kinda messy!

U5f5yPc.png

Last edited:
I’m too happy to start a new challenge!! Your OC prompt sounds fun too! I’m loving the past genre idea, I can have some fun!!
My OC details are all over the place sorry, but im happy to give and take a challenge:closed eyes open smile:
I may color it here later but for now I hope this is alright and that you like her!

PhEcZBJ.png

Oh I'm loving your style! She looks absolutely ADORABLE!! Even if you left it b/w like I love lineart period! :closed eyes open smile: She's awesome, thanks so much!!!

Okay! So I did a full body, just because I really wanted to draw a full body lol. But I'm still very happy to receive a bust like we agreed since you're likely much much busier than I am! So, I kind of had the idea that he is a 'rogue mage' who practices black magic, but because if that maybe he's on the run a lot? So I made him kinda messy!

U5f5yPc.png
you are so fast! O: and he looks cute, love it XD kind of gives me slight razor vibes XD I will draw my part as soon as i can, i hope i will have some free time during the week... if not, i should be back till the weekend : ) ( sorry for the delay x.x )

She was really fun to draw, now I think I got one category with some bits of others😅 Hope she can be of use, monster-esk, fantasy definitely 😂
401BE8EC-22AE-41C9-AF32-1E5AAAD2B5BB.png
45E8FC08-AEB7-4CFC-967A-A9948811C6C3.png

She was really fun to draw, now I think I got one category with some bits of others😅 Hope she can be of use, monster-esk, fantasy definitely 😂
View attachment 1067264
View attachment 1067265
Oh my gosh!!! ;;;v;;; she is STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL! Your art reminds me so much of Final Fantasy artwork! the lines are so nice and the colors are light and beautiful! Thank you so so much, she's such a fun and interesting character! I don't know if you're familiar with D&D races, but I could see her as a water genasi!

I'm happy you like her!! Oh gosh! I do love some FF art like, crystal Chronicles art is a fave🤣 This coloring style is new but it's nice to try. Lol I was going for water but wanted you to be able to work with whatever you'd like😁

U5f5yPc.png
hey, im back and finally had some time for the design :D I was thinking of some sort of forrest spirit - ( but also slightly wendigo inspired, but less evil XD ) i hope you like her !

Attachments

• Unbenanntes_Projekt(4).png
    Unbenanntes_Projekt(4).png
    3.3 MB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Back