• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Art and design trade ? Lets make some new ocs !

Diaval

Hi !

I'm a digital artist and writer- and obsessed with ocs XD I hope to find some partners in crime with this threat : D

My Idea is the following:

Lets create new original characterdesigns for eachother ! Maybe we can come up with something the other person falls in love with <3

We both state some keywords - what we like or dislike ( for example colors/ themes; someone might say they like fantasy themed characters with wings but despise those with neon colors or cat ears ) - together with some of our all time favourite ( or current favs, whatever XD ) canon characters from any show/book/anime.. ; to give the other an idea of what we might enjoy in a character

After this we get to design the others new charcter ! ( I will usually reply within 1-3 days with my part )
It does not have to be a polished drawing, a rough sketch is perfectly fine- its just meant to give an idea of the characters design and vibes for the other person to build upon

If you too are looking for others to share ideas, drawing promps , design challlenges or just motivate eachother to come up with new characterdesigns , leave a message ! <3

Last edited:
Always love a way to get creative after a long while...or procrastinating 😁 Drawing prompts and challenges sound fun

So I think I get the gist.

I enjoy fantasy types the most, realistic types are a tad harder to do for me. Always in love with colors, I do love strong vibrancy!!! As for traits I do like to design first and that process helps me create a story. But I always go for travelers, slice of life(comedy) types.

All vague as anything lol but we can bounce ideas

So I think I get the gist.

I enjoy fantasy types the most, realistic types are a tad harder to do for me. Always in love with colors, I do love strong vibrancy!!! As for traits I do like to design first and that process helps me create a story. But I always go for travelers, slice of life(comedy) types.

All vague as anything lol but we can bounce ideas
fantasy, vibrant colors , more lighthearted or adventurous looking designs - got that ! : D
male,female ,nonbinary,.. or does it not matter ? Any other details you like/dislike ?

any (canon) characters you would like to mention for the kind of vibe you like ? ( if not i will figure something out xD )

For my part i like different types of characters; more serious, evil or mischievous but also cinnamon rolls xD fantasy,gothic,medevial,steampunk, anything goes except modern realistic or dresses/skirts
Color-wise...anything but brown XD ; very dark or very light but also more colorful, all works for me . anything but (very) short hair - long hair is epic though XD
Since i enjoy drawing bishies, i am mostly looking for male or nonbinary looking characters : D

Some of my favourite characters include...

-Szayel ( bleach ) , Dottore ( Genshin ) , Baizhu ( Genshin ) , Orochimaru ( Naruto ) , Undertaker ( Black Butler ) , Izuru ( bleach ) , Yumichika ( Bleach ) , Kaeya ( Genshin ) , Colress ( pokemon....yeah, im a nerd XD )

Should we come up with full body designs or only the headshots ?

I'm good with all, it's a good challenge for drawing. I would say not completely anthro, I can't do them justice. I'm good with mech/ sci-fi.

I can't be specific it's a wide range XD But for this present I could go with something on the vibe of Papika for color(Flip Flappers) or like a mix of Hakumei ( Mikochi to Hakumei) for style somewhat, but I always like an adventurer but a tough, thinking about Balsa (Moribito) or Maki( Fire Force)...Simplified....a red head with an attitude makes me happy too...Urbosa (LoZ)XDD

I'm getting that feel! Love some steampunk! I'm getting something in mind

I don't mind either, I do full body for posing

I'm good with all, it's a good challenge for drawing. I would say not completely anthro, I can't do them justice. I'm good with mech/ sci-fi.

I can't be specific it's a wide range XD But for this present I could go with something on the vibe of Papika for color(Flip Flappers) or like a mix of Hakumei ( Mikochi to Hakumei) for style somewhat, but I always like an adventurer but a tough, thinking about Balsa (Moribito) or Maki( Fire Force)...Simplified....a red head with an attitude makes me happy too...
(LoZ)XDD

I can't be specific it's a wide range XD But for this present I could go with something on the vibe of Papika for color(Flip Flappers) or like a mix of Hakumei ( Mikochi to Hakumei) for style somewhat, but I always like an adventurer but a tough, thinking about Balsa (Moribito) or Maki( Fire Force)...Simplified....a red head with an attitude makes me happy too...Urbosa (LoZ)XDD

Dont worry, i will stick to human designs XD ( animal parts such as tails and ears on characters is honestly something i dont like that much )

red head with energy and attitude, got it XD

I am not sure if i can finish the design today, but i most likely will try to get it ready till the WE

almost done with the sketh btw~ ( just some more details , than im going to color it ( its a quick sketch though! Its only about the design, not clean lineart or a polished drawing )

Dont worry, i will stick to human designs XD ( animal parts such as tails and ears on characters is honestly something i dont like that much )

red head with energy and attitude, got it XD

I am not sure if i can finish the design today, but i most likely will try to get it ready till the WE
That's about it in a nutshell!

Sounds good, about the same for me 😁

Oooooh!! Too in love with the concept!! The outfit and the attitude are up my alley😁

Same goes for yours!! XD I did enjoy it, so any future prompts or challenges are always welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back