• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Creating a massive sci-fi together!

Important Nobody

Unlucky Member
I'm in the process of rebooting a galaxy of mine called Oldreemea (was called Andremea), so now is as perfect a time as ever to get others involved in the action! Everyone is free to create ideas for their own alien races, planets, etc. or donate your ideas to someone else's work for a combined community effort on certain projects within the galaxy! I plan on creating a roleplay eventually but would like some time for us to expand on things first. The roleplay we go with would be decided by the community but my favorite ideas are:

1. We each control our own factions as they try to better their position in the galaxy. Ally ourselves against NPC threats I throw at you and/or fight fellow players. Will any of us survive in the dangerous part of the galaxy our factions have stumbled into? Using weaker alien races would be fun as well because it's mainly about improving one's positon the most. You can still win by having the most fulfilling time within the roleplay yet still would be destroyed should the big bad enemy get a hand on you.

2. We are crewmembers on a ship flying around the galaxy exploring planets that the community has developed for their own episodic plots.

3. Smaller roleplays focused on battle scenes or some other smaller scenes we think would be fun to type up. One shots, basically.

If you're interested, here's a google document that will contain important information: Google Docs - create and edit documents online, for free.
You can add your own stuff. For proper navigation, go to view and click "show document outline". When posting stuff please use "header 2" under the proper "header 1" sections that can be clicked on. For example, humans are header 2 and show everything about humans and they are under the header 1 that lists the races found in the galaxy. Keep in mind that the document is very empty right now. I merely posted the most vital of information first and will be expanding on it greatly as I get time. If you have any questions I will prioritize getting that information out before other stuff.

For a chatroom to discuss stuff will use discord here: Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
That will be for less concrete planning and stuff. Once we have ideas set in stone about a certain race, for example, the info can be transferred to the document by the person who owns the ideas.

Hope to see you guys there!!!

P.S. Don't post a race that's so powerful they just steam roll the galaxy and everyone cowers in fear or worships them, please. XD The more powerful they are the more hesitant I'd be to allow them but they can be fairly powerful, like more than average if you really want if you don't overdo it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back