• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Crazy Mystery Idea!

Bluee

Double Luck
Hey guys! So this will be a crazy Mystery rp. It's based on the basic idea of a movie that I've seen a long time ago. I think if it's done right it could turn out to be awesome.

Now the idea is a little bit complex so bare with me as I attempt to explain it. Ofcourse knowing my elite skills when it comes to explaining complex stuff, I will just be making things worse. Buuuuuut What the hell, here goes.

There will be six characters in total including mine. Three males and three females.

PS: Make sure you read the rules at the end of the post!

STORY: In a two-story abandoned warehouse a few miles away from the city six individuals were deep asleep, and two dead bodies were scattered. The warehouse was a well fortified place with no windows and only one exit. A heavy steel door that can only be opened with an 8 digit code. Stairs connected the two floors of the warehouse. Among many things a few barrels of an experimental gas were stacked in the ground floor. Anyone that breathes in this gas will be knocked out and they will suffer a temporary memory loss. Something was going on in that warehouse and at some point something happened that released the gas knocking out the six individuals and making them suffer a temporary memory loss. When they wake up they will remember nothing, not even their names.

These are the characters:

Character A (Male/ played by me) was deep asleep while sitting down on the floor, his back and head leaning on the wall behind him. His hand was handcuffed to a steel pole sticking from the wall. There was a lot of blood on his shirt and his face had taken a couple of punches. In front of him on the other side of the room there was a woman (Character B) that is also deep asleep. In between them the body of a dead man was laying on it's stomach. a pool of blood surround it.

Character B (Female) Was deep asleep laying on the ground across the room from Character A, between them was the dead man. She was free and not tied up in any way, her shirt was stained by a few blood drops.

Character C (Female) Was deep asleep in one of the rooms on the second floor of the warehouse. She was laying asleep on her back on the floor. Her left hand was slightly injured, it was wrapped in bandages.

Character D (Male) Was deep asleep laying on the floor of the warehouse's bathroom on the first floor, he was not tied up in any way. He will have a terrible headache when he wakes up.

Character E (Female) Was deep asleep on a bed in a room in the ground floor of the warehouse. She was not tied up in any way and had no injuries. The door to the room she was in was closed, but not locked.

Character F (Male) Was deep asleep while standing as he was tied up by ropes to one of the warehouse's steel pillars on the ground floor. There was blood on his shirt from a non fatal stab wound on his shoulder. The wound was carelessly treated and not even bandaged.

The second body is laying near the heavy steel gate, dead but no blood was around the body, no injuries were on him except for palm marks around his neck.

Our story will begin when the six characters wake up, remembering nothing. Who were they?Why were they in the warehouse? What was going on between these eight individuals? Who killed those two men? Why were Characters A and F tied up? How will they act?
Who knew the code that opens the exit? Will they work together to try to figure things out? Will they even be able to trust anyone if they even can't remember their own name?

As you can imagine this is not an easy roleplay to execute. So More of the mechanics and how things will work will be explained once we get the character spots filled and we'll have some talks about any ideas you have.

Now if you've made it this far alive then you are a survivor! I know that not many people like this kind of roleplay but it's an intriguing story and I want to see if there were enough people who would be interested in it to get it started. Now to the rules!

1- Please only express your interest only if you know you will be active and willing to stick with it till the end.

2- This will be a casual roleplay so the average post is 1-2 paragraphs unless a conversation is going on (ofcourse you can post more than 2 paragraphs)

3- If you are interested, in your post that says so include the sentence "Crazy Roleplay" just so that I know you've read the rules.

This reminds me foa visual novel called Killer Queen, and i was actually typing up an idea for it, so I'll join yours instead. (uh... crazy roleplay...?)

ValkyrieRose said:
This reminds me foa visual novel called Killer Queen, and i was actually typing up an idea for it, so I'll join yours instead. (uh... crazy roleplay...?)
Awesome, which character would you like to be?

I'm curious--do you have an idea of what happened yourself, or are the events meant to be made up as the RP goes along? (Like, will you lead characters to clues: i.e. your character points out that a mark on one of the corpses matches the pattern on a character's ring for instance)

Anyway, if you need character roles filled, I'd be happy to oblige.

I'm interested in seeing how this plays out. This seems like it's going to be one...Crazy Roleplay. *wink* *wink*

I do have what happened planned, and the characters will start getting to the truth by slowly recovering fragments of their memories. I'll explain how things will play out when we start. Which character would you like to play?

Character D sounds like fun.

If someone else enters wanting that character though, I'd be fine with any of them.

Crazy Roleplay. And don't worry about post length. I usually am involved with Detailed so there'll be no problems :)

You got it! And there is only one spot left. When C is taken I'll make the thread and we can make the characters and I'll explain how things will work. And will start the first post if it wasn't too late.

I'm willing to double if necessary and allowed. C looks pretty cool, all things considered. Can't see how no one's picked her yet. Poor babe.

Somebody will pick her up soon. I don't think doubling would be a good idea. Having someone different for every character would make things more interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back