Crazy life (private) [Inactive]

Lane walked over and took her hand. He looked t her worriedly and looked at Mark as he closed his bedroom door. "We just gotta be patient." He said

Lane looked over at Yuki worriedly.

Later on Mark hadn't come out for lunch and Lane had left to talk to trinity about him. Mark finally exited his room and walked into the kitchen getting something to drink.

Yuki was sitting on the couch in the living room rubbing her side where the stitches were

Trinity sat at her desk quietly

Mark glanced at him then tried to sneak back to his room.

Lane walked over and sat down. "Trinity I know Yuki's already talked to you about this, but I was wondering if there was any way to reverse the effects of the drugs in Mark."

"Angelio has been looking in to it so far now but there maybe a way"she said

Yuki looked over at him "mark? Are you going to eat?"

Yuki looked at him worried and slowly nodded looking down

"Now we could always go through a process that would turn him in to an angel. It would lessen the strain on him since angels have the same amount of control as he does" Trinity said "though it is untested it may work"

Yuki sighed looking at her hands she hated mark locking himself up in his room all the time only seeing him when he got drinks.

"I will talk to angelio after that I will walk you through what will happen"she said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back