Crazy life (private) [Inactive]

Lane heard the whimpering and walked around till he saw Yuki. "Yuki?" He asked weakly then saw the blood. He rushed over to her. "Oh no."

Yuki clenched her jaw"I-I'm fine"she said weakly "we'll have to wait out the storm"she said still clenching her leg

"You're not fine." He said and looked at the wound. He held his hand over it and slowly a light began to form. The wound healed up and lane pulled his hand away

"No your not lane. A monster would have left me here to bleed out but you didn't you chose to stay and heal my wound"your not a monster don't ever think that"

"Yuki... I almost killed you." He said, shaking his head. The wall behind them started to shake as the storm pounded against it. Lane looked up and cursed. Quickly he grabbed Yuki, wrapping his wings aroun her, and ran out before the wall could fall on them. He kept his wings around her, protecting her from the sand.

"He turned you in to a hybrid but that doesn't mean your a monster trust me he's created monsters and you aren't one of them"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back