Crazy Excited!

Hopeless Wanderer

What can I say? Well, I'm crazy excited to start roleplaying on this site! Never in my five years of roleplaying, have I ever come across a site that looks this good!
Anyway, I'm Hopeless Wanderer, a 20 years old guy from planet earth. I can't wait to get started! See ya!

*drops the mic*

I LIKE YOU. In a weirdly platonic we just met kinda way. PLus ur name is kinda edgy and I love me some edgy pals.
I'm brid, welcome to hell.

What can I say? Well, I'm crazy excited to start roleplaying on this site! Never in my five years of roleplaying, have I ever come across a site that looks this good!
Anyway, I'm Hopeless Wanderer, a 20 years old guy from planet earth. I can't wait to get started! See ya!

*drops the mic*
I'm not the best at introducing myself, but I'm great at awkwardly trying to!

It's great to hear that someone more experienced than I am thinks the site looks good because I'm really kind of new. I'd love to hear how you got into role-playing

Haha, you're fine!
It really does look good! Not only that, the people are nice too!
I don't really remember, I believe it all started in video games. I would pretend to be the character I played as, eventually I'd come up with my own characters and make what is called character sheets for them. I can't remember how I got in to forum roleplaying, I absolutely sucked in the beginning but now it's looking better!

Last edited:
Welcome to the website hopeless. Have fun around here, the community is pretty nice and receptive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back