• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Craving to write.

vixe

you got this
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Skinnyyfix but you can just call me Kat! Thank you for taking the time to read through this thread. I had everything I was going to say planned and all in my head but now that we’re here I’ve decided to just let it come from the, heart so to speak.

I’ll start by telling you a little about myself. I’m 18! And I just recently graduated from high school and it’s definitely been a whirlwind of emotions and events. I’ve been role playing for really as long as I can remember and I really love writing, even if I’m not all that good. Writing is such a great creative outlet to channel how you’re feeling and put it into words because maybe you can’t express what you want to say through actual words. There’s that aspect to writing and then there’s the other one. The one where you tell a story and the only limit to what you can write about is literally your imagination. I love coming up with stories and characters and watching them learn and grow. I’m a sucker for big character development.

Okay so maybe I got a little bit off track but, the point is that I love writing with all of my little heart and I hope to be able to capture a story with you and watch our characters go through major life events and tradgeies.

Moving on from my rambling I’ll go ahead and tell you what I want to write about. Side note I do not do fandom rps and I also don’t rp as male, it’s just not something I’m very comfortable with doing as of right now and honestly if you don’t like it, click off this thread right now.

I mostly rp, slice of life but I’d love to expand my mind into other things. I’m a HUGE SUCKER for ANGST, dark themes are the best to rp. If you aren’t comfortable with that, that is OK we can most definitely work something out for the both of us so we are both comfortable!!

I’m an open to fxf and fxm, age gaps are ok too!! Just not between minors.

Things I will rp, themes and etc
- gang rps
- Survival
- post apocalypse
- straights struggling with their sexuality
- anything angsty and dark
- fluff plots
- holiday themed plots !

Things I ask from you:
- please tell me if you aren’t interested anymore, please do not leave me hanging
-absolutely no one liners. When I’m in the mood I can give about 3-4 paragraphs I don’t expect that much but at least but in some effort for me
- communication is so important! Tell me when you don’t like something.

Anyways, I will literally rp anything with you so please if you have an idea shoot me and pm!! Thank you again for taking the time to read my rambling and I hope to RP with you soon.

Hello! I was interested in a gang rp and I enjoy righting to so as long as there is a storyline I won’t get bored!

Hello! I'm Vynia, but you can always call me Vyn. : ) I'm a seasoned roleplayer and I also have a yearning for writing! I love, love, love world and character building. I'm extremely descriptive (seriously, my friends tell me to stop writing novels for replies LOL). Are you into fantasy themes? If not, I have a post apocalyptic roleplay I've been wanting to try out. All my ideas are original. You seem super nice and creative, which is exactly what I'm looking for in a rp partner. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back