• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving: JayBabs (Red Hood X Batgirl)

Ashman74

A Jedi knight Wannabe
Important facts about me:

I'm Literate
Fine with any Post length
I can write five to six Paras at max, depending on things such as inspiration, mood, what I have to work with, etc.
Giant fan of romance and fluff
Big fan of dark subjects

General rules:
If we're doing a more detailed RP I'm still fine with one liners as long as they aren't frequent, or it's during a period of heavy conversation
Obviously RPN rules apply
The speed romance goes at can be quick or have build up, I'm fine with either.

Two possible ideas:

One: The typical [Insert villain here] does something while Batman and Robin are out, forcing Jason and Barbara to work together

Two: An AU type of thing where Bruce is also gone during Jason's return to Gotham, rather then just Tim being out. (Note: It'll be a more new 52 Jason.) And Babs is the only one in Gotham while he does his thing. (Just use some good 'ol CB logic to explain why she isn't crippled.)

575ace373afbc36f3b7ee2e315b47673.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back