• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving Harry Potter!

Clover221B

Hello all!

I'm absolutely dying to get a few more Harry Potter roleplays going. The following are pairings who I'm really craving. The roles in bold are those I would like to play but if you've got a plot or pairing in mind feel free to pm me and the chances are I may be interested.

• Victoire and Teddy, I'm craving this pairing terribly and am in dire need of this in my life.
  • Jily - James and Lily, this is my favourite pairing ever, I can never have too many of these going!
  • Wolfstar - Sirius and Remus
Depending on the role and pairing, I'll consider doubling but I'd rather avoid it in most cases. I don't bite, feel free to ask!

To the boring part...
Usually I'm studying part time for my degree in English Literature, but currently I'm on a break over the summer and I work full time, though I do have the summer off, so I might not be able to reply every day but at least once every few days. However at the moment, my free time is significantly increased and I should be able to reply at least once a day. I would like the same frequency of replies from my partner, at least a reply every couple of days and if not the curtesy to let me know. As I will always do with you, if I won't be able to respond for a while. In addition to that, I will be honest with you if I don't think a roleplay together will work or the spark has faded. I will not just stop replying, please be honest with me too.

My response length depends on what my partner gives me to work with, I can write up to 20 paragraphs and as little as 2. I'd much prefer a more detailed roleplay but my minimum request is at least 2 sizeable paragraphs, although if I often don't get much to work with, I may lose interest. My grammar is fairly decent as I expect yours to be, please include commas and general good grammar or we will not work. Your reply needs to be something I can understand, but I'm no judge and everyone makes mistakes here and there.

I think that's just about everything, please pm me if you're interested, I'd love to brainstorm with you and if you want to chat and become friends that's even better.

Clover.

I would absolutely love to do a Victoire and Teddy pairing with you! I'd actually prefer to play Teddy, if that's alright? Shoot me a message if your still looking and we can talk details. But honestly, I think we'd be great partners together!

Unfortunately I still haven't got a roleplay with Teddy and Victoire going! Please PM me if you're interested in any of these pairings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back