• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving for a Splatoon 1 & 2 RP!

Azerothii

That one smol paw
latest

HI! I'm currently craving for some OC Splatoon Roleplays. I've always been curious on what it would be like to rp in a fandom at the moment so I'm quite eager to give it a try! I currently have a few ideas for the plot but I'm always open to suggestions if you are willing to share. As for the rules, I always rp in third person and hopes that the other would do the same as well. A paragraph length is enough as long has it has some detail that makes it clear to understand. Other than that, I'm very much comfortable talking occ while roleplaying and I only rp in pms. I do not rp outside the website such as discord, kik, skype etc.
PLOT IDEAS:
  1. Where an Inkling shelters an Octoling who came to the surface for the first time in their life.
  2. Where two rivals team up for the very first time. Chaos ensues.
  3. Splatoon Manga! (( Bobble Hat x Mask )) or (( Headphones x Skull ))
  4. Day in the life of a part-time employee in Grizzco Industries.
  5. In which Agent 8 and Agent 3 explore more about the world where the denizens of the deep live.

8LnOSvj.jpg

Hello! I'm interested : )

1, 4, and 5 look most interesting to me. I haven't read the manga unfortunately but I'm a huge fan of the games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back