• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom craving fandoms

Bruja

Zydrate comes in a little glass vial....
Hi there, I'm Bruja and I am just getting back into roleplaying after taking an extended hiatus due to poor health. I'm back now and I really want to kick things off with a roleplay or two and i thought that fandom would be the best place to get the creative juices going.

First a few quick rules

I like to write and I tend to write a hell of a lot. Especially when I am in a groove and I'm really digging our roleplay. I will always strive to give you a lot to work with so, on average I will post anything between 5-8 meaty paragraphs. Even more, if i am really invested and enjoying the roleplay. I don't expect you to match what I have written. I do consider myself to be a literate to advanced roleplayer though honestly, I'll choose quality over quantity any day of the week. All I ask is please, no one-liners and if you could try and give me something I can work with then things will go swimmingly.

I do use OOC as I am talkative. I genuinely enjoy getting to know my roleplay partners and become friends with whoever I am roleplaying with. Though OOC will be separate as either clearly marked headers before the bulk of the message, or in a separate message thread completely (IM's are kind of perfect for OOC's).

To be honest not much fazes me as I am a pretty laid back when it comes to limits. All thing Rock n' roll are pretty much game for me. I prefer my roleplay partners be 18+ because I prefer roleplaying with someone closer to my age. My only notable rule would be roleplaying sexual assault. all I will say is that everything about it makes me deeply uncomfortable. I am fine if something is in a character backstory if it is implied or briefly mentioned. It is something I positively refuse to roleplay.

Gender, Pairings and Romance: I can quite happily play any gender for a story, I do have a slight preference towards my own gender (female) but nothing is set in stone.
As far as gender pairings go I'm good with everything. I am Bisexual which tells you all you need to know. I do prefer the pairing of M x F for most pairings though I am fine with any gender pairing. F// is great so is non-binary x F or M. I have never done M// before so please be gentle with me. With the right story, I am happy to make it happen.
Romance is A-Okay with me. I'm a sucker for romance. I know some people like to fade to black but I really think it leaves something vital out of a story. Especially if it is two characters falling in love. Again it's why I prefer 18+ roleplay partners.

Roleplay medium: I prefer to roleplay over either email or PM simply because I get updates when I get a message on these. I have yet to roleplay on this site yet so I can't say what it's like roleplaying via the forum. I am happy to give it a go if its someone's medium of choice.

I tend to prefer to do long term roleplays as it gives you more chance to wave a unique story.
One more note. I live in the UK and I have several illnesses. The main component of these is extreme fatigue. So, I am generally only online in the evenings. I do strive to reply every day, but, there are some days where I have brain fog. On these days I find it really difficult to reply, so I may send you a message if it's really bad. Or, my reply might just take a little longer because I have had to take a rest day to collect my thoughts.

Things I want to roleplay

Today I am looking for fandom based roleplay only, the list is short and sweet but hopefully, someone is interested. If I have a pairing I am particularly craving I will add it in bracket onto the end. I do generally have a plot in mind with these ones as well. But, I am always open to ideas and suggestions and we can always brainstorm

Harry Potter: (Remus x Hermione) I have a plot in mind that's set several years after the battle of Hogwarts. It does mess with the timeline of several characters though hopefully, it will still be fun. For anyone that may think this pairing may seem a little odd, this paring involves adult Hermione.

Repo! The Genetic Opera: (Shilo x Graverobber) I'm currently craving a pairing between a slightly older Shilo and everyones favorite Graverobber. I do have plot ideas for this and its is more of a follow up from the film.

Buffy The Vampire Slayer: (Spike) I am pretty flexible here as far as pairing go. I love spike so I am happy and open to any ideas involving him. I do like to try and keep things canon, but if you have any plot ideas milling around feel free to let me know.

Again I am open to ideas and suggestions with all of these. I love working on plot ideas so feel free to message or Dm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back