• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Craving Another (Semi)Literate One on One (FANDOMS INCLUDED)

What should I add more to?

• Fandom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Slice of life

• Fantasy

• Science Fiction

• Horror

• Total voters

bunbeez

Huh.
It is I!

Hello world. i am looking for someone to role play with. And Yes, i am in multiple role plays, but do not worry, I am still going to be active in those ones. After my strange 'poof' I have finally gotten back online. Let's cut to the chase now shall we? Alright, let's do it.

I am usually the female role, but I can also be a male. we can double up if it comes to that. I usually post about 3-5 paragraphs. I'm not super picky about which role to play as far as the role play goes. In fandoms, I prefer to do OC x OC so that we don't make canon characters OOC. I can do FxF or MxF.

Fantasy

Dragon rider x Commoner

Witch/Wizard x Prince/Princess

(As you can see I'm not too big in this area.)

Slice of Life

Student x Student

Opposites Attract

Baseball Players

Summer School/ Camp

New boy/girl x boy/girl

Geek x Geek

(Again, not too strong in this zone.)

NOW FOR THE FUN PART; Fandoms

Assassins Creed

Attack on Titan (Only if you know what happens after Season One ((No Spoilers please)))

Sword Art Online

Hetalia

Naruto

Legend of Zelda

Harry Potter

Fullmetal Alchemist

San Francisco Most Wanted

Need For Speed

K (This confused me so much)

Pokemon

Minecraft (I know I know, its a little weird to role play and not really a fandom...I think)

Rwby

(And feel free to suggest things too.)

I will update this weekly. So it's always open!

I've been wanting to do a cute little romance and a New Girl x Boy sounds pretty fun (Maybe with the boy being popular?).Would you be willing to play the male without doubling up?My males stink and I don't enjoy playing them too often xD .

Mobius said:
I've been wanting to do a cute little romance and a New Girl x Boy sounds pretty fun (Maybe with the boy being popular?).Would you be willing to play the male without doubling up?My males stink and I don't enjoy playing them too often xD .
Yes, I can be the male. I will PM you as soon as I can.

maxacec said:
I'm down for anything, so if u still need someone, lemme know.
Alright! I will also PM you shortly.

Okay

[QUOTE="Despairingly Lucky]I'll do a Fullmetal Alchemist or Opposites Attract with you~

[/QUOTE]
Shoot me a PM

I'm always up for a Harry Potter 1X1 or if you need a guy for Slice of Life and PrincessXPrince

If you're still looking for a partner, I'd looove to do a RWBY Rp with you. If not that, then Pokemon.

Let me know? Thank you! (:

I think I can do the Dragon rider x Commoner. I'll be the male dragon rider if you don't mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back