• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Craving an Original RP? Right This Way!

The Queen of Scrubs

A Human Crutch
(Ignore prefix, please!)

Hey guys! I'm hoping I can find some awesome partners with this post, and some awesome new friends too. I'm sure a lot of people want to know what exactly I'm looking for in a partner, so I'll just get right to that. ^-^

I typically do descriptive 1x1 RPs, with responses as little as two simple paragraphs (usually 5-7 sentences long each, but of course, it never comes down to being so specific ^-^) However, I'm always willing to try out new things, and since I've never done a group RP before, I'd love to collaborate and try something like that out! I can RP a majority of the popular genres seen here on RPN, but I typically like original realistic, fantasy, romance, or paranormal plots. I am in a few fandoms, but I really love the thrill of working together to come up with great ideas and make something really fantastic and new.

I enjoy well thought out replies, and plots that last quite a while. That means I'm looking for some tough partners that are willing to sit down with me and power through to build a story that's truly unique, and well written. I typically like to mirror my partners work, and reply as much as they do, and therefore I expect the same in return (when it's needed, responses will always vary depending on what the story needs at that time ^-^)

At the moment I'm really in the mood to RP fantasy or modern - so if you're into that and have a few ideas - you're more than welcome to hit me up! ^o^

Don't be scared of all of this, haha! Because now that you read it that means we're one step closer to becoming best friends! If you're interested, feel free to either send me a message in my Inbox, or comment down below, and I'll message you. ^-^

Hello! I think i might like to start an rp with you, but im gonna have to do some brainstorming first before pitching some rp ideas to you. But I have one important question first- do you rp as a female or male? or both? Or do you not want any sort of romance in the rp at all?

I'm interested! Been looking for some some RPs but it seems like everyone is either writing novels for posts once a week or just doing fandom

So, if you want another person to roleplay with you can PM me

Last edited:
I'd love to do that as well! I'm always up for any type of RP, and the half-descriptive/planned/small type back and fourth roleplaying is totally my style! I'm COMPLETELY new to this site though so Huzzah~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back