• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving a Marvel Cinematic Universe or Overwatch rp!

rennya

hazbin hotel enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, hello! Zaria here! ^^ As you can see from the title I'm craving an MCU and Overwatch rp! <3 I've recently dived into these fandoms like no other. ;-;
I really love descriptive rps and I love brainstorming plots and ideas! I really enjoy getting to know your characters too! Yes, I roleplay with canons and ocs. I'm open to canon ships, canon x oc ships, and oc x oc ships! Anything goes. ^^

Rules:
- Please post at least a short paragraph, 4-8 sentences, per character, per reply. ^^ It's not too difficult!
- Please be patient with me, don't tell me to reply every hour. I'll reply when I have time!
- Don't ask to role-play then just leave... at least tell me if you've lost interest! I won't be angry at you. ^^
- Don't ask me to roleplay anything that breaks the rpnation rules. cx

• For MCU I've seen all the movies except for Iron Man 3 and Black Panther(*cries). I will probably watch them soon! I have seen Infinity War though. c:
    We can do a lot of things! I'm down for anything!

- My love interests are typically Thor Odinson, Peter Quill, Peter Parker, or Loki Laufeyson. ^^
    However I'd be down for Steve Rogers or Bucky Barnes too. XD
    - I ship a lot of things, but mostly Stucky and then the canon ships. Just ask me and I probably ship it haha
    - As for plots, I'd love to explore the aftermath of Infinity War! We can make our own plot too though, and of course I'm down for second gen. rps and just plain superhero ocs as well! ^^

Hey! I'd love to do some Stucky or something else MCU related if you're up for it! ^^
Ohhh awesome! I’m down for anything MCU related! Would you mind shooting me a pm so we can discuss further? c:
It's been awhile since I played Overwatch but like so many I am on the Tracer x Emily band wagon. XD
Omg haha yes! Tracer x Emily is the cutest! Pm me please? ^^

Hey! I'd love to do some Stucky or something else MCU related if you're up for it! ^^
Ohhh awesome! I’m down for anything MCU related! Would you mind shooting me a pm so we can discuss further? c:
It's been awhile since I played Overwatch but like so many I am on the Tracer x Emily band wagon. XD
Omg haha yes! Tracer x Emily is the cutest! Pm me please? ^^
Hello, hello! Zaria here! ^^ As you can see from the title I'm craving an MCU and Overwatch rp! <3 I've recently dived into these fandoms like no other. ;-;
I really love descriptive rps and I love brainstorming plots and ideas! I really enjoy getting to know your characters too! Yes, I roleplay with canons and ocs. I'm open to canon ships, canon x oc ships, and oc x oc ships! Anything goes. ^^

Rules:
- Please post at least a short paragraph, 4-8 sentences, per character, per reply. ^^ It's not too difficult!
- Please be patient with me, don't tell me to reply every hour. I'll reply when I have time!
- Don't ask to role-play then just leave... at least tell me if you've lost interest! I won't be angry at you. ^^
- Don't ask me to roleplay anything that breaks the rpnation rules. cx

• For MCU I've seen all the movies except for Iron Man 3 and Black Panther(*cries). I will probably watch them soon! I have seen Infinity War though. c:
    We can do a lot of things! I'm down for anything!

- My love interests are typically Thor Odinson, Peter Quill, Peter Parker, or Loki Laufeyson. ^^
    However I'd be down for Steve Rogers or Bucky Barnes too. XD
    - I ship a lot of things, but mostly Stucky and then the canon ships. Just ask me and I probably ship it haha
    - As for plots, I'd love to explore the aftermath of Infinity War! We can make our own plot too though, and of course I'm down for second gen. rps and just plain superhero ocs as well! ^^

Yeah!! I just joined this site so sorry im new but I need a new MCU rp if you’re down? I dont think I can start a PM yet but if you could PM me that’d be rad??

Hey! I'd love to rp some Stucky if you're not too overwhelmed. I have a few ideas if you're down. I can't PM yet since I'm new, but if you'd like to PM me I can share some ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back