• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Craving a long term 1x1!

Hey all! I'm really bored and I'm sick so I have nothing to do. I would like to have an active and fun RP! I would like for you to be able to write 1-2 decently sized paragraphs per post. Please be grammatically correct as well, errors happen and that's totally okay, I just don't like to constantly have to translate. 

Alright, now to the pairings! They can be MxM, MxF, or FxF. 

The bold character shows the role I would prefer to be.

Arranged Marriage

Guard x Royal

Model x Set Worker

Abuser x Abused

Soldier x Nurse

Alright, that's all I can think of right now but I am open to making a different plot! PM me if you're interested!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in Model x Set Worker, Arranged Marriage, or Soldier x Nurse. Only interest as mxf pairings. Would prefer to play as the female. 

Interested in arrange marriage or soldier x nurse :)

I'm interested in the Model x Set Worker one with a FxF pairing. But may I ask what kind of face claims do you use or do you even use face claims? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back