• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Craving a Detailed Harry Potter RP

christy

𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨
Welcome to the not so pretty thread! Didn't have time to add thr BB code and stuff -- and also I'm just really too eager to put this out there so I didn't want to waste more time haha.

I'm searching for someone to double up, because I absolutely love to double, especially where fandoms are concerned. I'd be delighted to play just about any character (canon) for your OC/canon if you'd be so kind as to play either Ron or one of the Weasley twins for me! I haven't yet decided whether I'd be playing Hermione or an OC, however that depends on who you would like to play.

I was thinking of setting it during The Half Blood Prince and go from there or we could even start later on, when they start searching for horcruxes. I think it'll he fun to work with, and I'm searching for someone who can give me a minimum of two paragraphs per character. I do hope someone contacts me soon!

Cheers,

Cory

Hey! I'd be interested! I'd be fine with playing either Ron or one of the Weasely twins for you if you'd be willing to play Neville Longbottom for me (also, my OC would be male, just a heads up). I have a rough idea in mind for an rp, but I'm up for just about whatever :)

Lenore said:
Hey! I'd be interested! I'd be fine with playing either Ron or one of the Weasely twins for you if you'd be willing to play Neville Longbottom for me (also, my OC would be male, just a heads up). I have a rough idea in mind for an rp, but I'm up for just about whatever :)
I'd be happy to play Neville! (And yes, that's totally fine. My OC for Ron would be a female though, if that's alright. :) ) Send me a

PM with your rough idea! We can work something out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back