• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom craving a cliché drarry rp

whoscharlie

ill try to keep this short and sweet! i have recently re-hyperfixated on harry potter for the first time in YEARS. and despite the fact that i was never really that interested in shipping when it came to hp, i've recently discovered that draco x harry is calling my name.

it's a weird feeling for me, since i've never really been big into ANY ship the harry potter series had to offer just because i was never that invested in any of them, but recently i've been thinking... HOW did i not get dragged into the drarry side of the fanbase?? the way the fandom writes them literally encapsulates so many of my favourite tropes?? and it was SUCH a popular ship there was no way i just missed it?? idk i guess i just never really gave them a chance before now.

anyways. i feel like i'm missing some pretty vital drarry-shipper experiences here. so i'm trying to fix that.

a bit about me first;
- my name is charlie, i also go by red. i use he/him pronouns, and (it should go without saying) all of my rp partners MUST be lgbtq+ friendly.​
- i am 17, so please keep that in mind when responding to this interest check! i don't mind if my partner is 18+ as long as the guidelines of the website are followed, and you are also comfortable! otherwise, i only ask for you to be 13+, and keep ooc chat appropriate.​
- i prefer to rp in third person, and in dms, but neither are dealbreakers!​
- i live just outside of london and have my whole life, in case you want to figure out timezones or we spell things differently sometimes lmao​
- i tend to write quite a lot, but i don't at all expect you to match my responses if you think theyre too much! i would say i'd like at least a paragraph from you, but again, i'm very flexible with that. i just ask that you try to not send one-liners unless they are absolutely necessary and further the story.​

rp details
i would prefer the rp to take place in their later school years. i often see the idea floating around the fanbase that they all got invited back to re-take 7th year post-war, so i think that would be cool to explore because it opens up more avenues to develop the characters emotionally, if that makes sense? apparently, canonically, hermione is the only one who for sure went back to hogwarts to finish 7th year, but i think it would be fun to base the rp during that time period and just tweak the story so that they all went back. i also don't hate the idea of both harry and draco becoming professors at the school, if that floats your boat more.​
i'm also big on the secret relationship trope. i think it could be fun to rp as them in their later school years/potentially retaking 7th year/as professors, getting together, then trying to keep their relationship secret from everyone else?​
that's the only plot idea i have right now, but i am open to literally anything. if you would prefer to rp their entire enemies to lovers arc rather than focusing on just the 'lovers' portion, then i am totally down. just say the word. i'm also fine with heavier topics, if you want to include those.​
i can write both harry and draco, but i think i'm leaning more towards harry. i'm open to writing for either, though, so if you have a strong preference, then don't hesitate to voice it!​

i've probably missed a lot of stuff out, but i am so eager to rp these guys that i can't think what. if you have any questions, and if you're interested, then please pm me or respond to this thread!! (so much for keeping this short, huh?)

ill try to keep this short and sweet! i have recently re-hyperfixated on harry potter for the first time in YEARS. and despite the fact that i was never really that interested in shipping when it came to hp, i've recently discovered that draco x harry is calling my name.

it's a weird feeling for me, since i've never really been big into ANY ship the harry potter series had to offer just because i was never that invested in any of them, but recently i've been thinking... HOW did i not get dragged into the drarry side of the fanbase?? the way the fandom writes them literally encapsulates so many of my favourite tropes?? and it was SUCH a popular ship there was no way i just missed it?? idk i guess i just never really gave them a chance before now.

anyways. i feel like i'm missing some pretty vital drarry-shipper experiences here. so i'm trying to fix that.

a bit about me first;
- my name is charlie, i also go by red. i use he/him pronouns, and (it should go without saying) all of my rp partners MUST be lgbtq+ friendly.​
- i am 17, so please keep that in mind when responding to this interest check! i don't mind if my partner is 18+ as long as the guidelines of the website are followed, and you are also comfortable! otherwise, i only ask for you to be 13+, and keep ooc chat appropriate.​
- i prefer to rp in third person, and in dms, but neither are dealbreakers!​
- i live just outside of london and have my whole life, in case you want to figure out timezones or we spell things differently sometimes lmao​
- i tend to write quite a lot, but i don't at all expect you to match my responses if you think theyre too much! i would say i'd like at least a paragraph from you, but again, i'm very flexible with that. i just ask that you try to not send one-liners unless they are absolutely necessary and further the story.​

rp details
i would prefer the rp to take place in their later school years. i often see the idea floating around the fanbase that they all got invited back to re-take 7th year post-war, so i think that would be cool to explore because it opens up more avenues to develop the characters emotionally, if that makes sense? apparently, canonically, hermione is the only one who for sure went back to hogwarts to finish 7th year, but i think it would be fun to base the rp during that time period and just tweak the story so that they all went back. i also don't hate the idea of both harry and draco becoming professors at the school, if that floats your boat more.​
i'm also big on the secret relationship trope. i think it could be fun to rp as them in their later school years/potentially retaking 7th year/as professors, getting together, then trying to keep their relationship secret from everyone else?​
that's the only plot idea i have right now, but i am open to literally anything. if you would prefer to rp their entire enemies to lovers arc rather than focusing on just the 'lovers' portion, then i am totally down. just say the word. i'm also fine with heavier topics, if you want to include those.​
i can write both harry and draco, but i think i'm leaning more towards harry. i'm open to writing for either, though, so if you have a strong preference, then don't hesitate to voice it!​

i've probably missed a lot of stuff out, but i am so eager to rp these guys that i can't think what. if you have any questions, and if you're interested, then please pm me or respond to this thread!! (so much for keeping this short, huh?)
hey I’d be interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back